MMA Deathknight UH DPS Raid 12.02.21

Yes that is the only way, because that is some kind of automation is will be against the TOS

MMA - thank you! Your macros are amazingly good, your work is appreciated. Start a Patreon, Iā€™d sub :slight_smile:

@mma raid starting today, any update coming up?

Let me first raid and then i can tune the macro

1 Like

Awesome macro, do u recommend 2H or 2x 1H weapon?
And its possible u make a blood macro too?

WIth Unholy you can only use a 2 hand weapon. You can use 1 hand with Frost. I will neither do a Frost or Blood Macro.

Hi,
maybe this is a really stupid question. But I took a look at the macro. I can play with the macro in combat but I still have to do the opener myself or ? Just like I have to use Apocalypse myself with the appropriate stacks of Festering Wound.
Or am I on the wrong track? Sorry if Iā€™m being silly :frowning:

Yes to open the fight you press 2 festering strike and then use apocalypse, after that you can continue with the macro.

how is the dps of the macro?

@mma only Aoe macro dont translate and is in german i think, can you help me with this?

yeah its in german. Looking forward to trying this new build

HI,

this translation issues can happen and there is no solution for this. I think you need to translate the spells to your language by yourselves, sorry.

It should be pretty good corresponding to the feedback i got

having issues with one spell translationā€¦shittering shock? its first spell in the sequence

hi, i think its festering strike :slight_smile:

Hadnā€™t had any trouble with translation but today I re-downloaded the macros and guess what? They didnā€™t translate! Now Iā€™ll spend my time figuring out the translated words. Odd how it decided to do this now!

HI, that is strange indeed. All spells are in blue in the macro, that means it knows the spell ID and should translate it. I will ask discord for help.

If you update the macro here and I have the GSE addon, is it updated automatically or do I have to do it manually each time?

You have to manually do it, Cleaner.

I think Iā€™ve figured it out except for 1 word - Todesmantel. I have no idea what it isā€¦ It translates to ā€œDeath Coatā€ but I canā€™t figure out which spell it is