MMA Hunter BM DPS 24.09.21

Complete rework of the macro, automatic spell translation could still be a issue.

I created 3 Macros, Single Target, AOE and DPS for Cooldowns. DPS include Misdirection on the focus target. I use the NF Ability, if you are in another pact, you need to change the DPS macro.

Single Target:

dWZndaqyOEnr5zsvZuqACIKMnfoprCtLQFrq9nif)JOANIAVODtP9lIFcPQHPk)wsNwIHksLblKHtOdkW0eQJrQZjsSqcyPIuwmfTCv1dLsEk4Xq8CfnrPIPsYKLsnDQUib5QcQUSkxxPSrrQARejBwqz7qI8riL(kKuFgsLVdjyKcIzPGrtKABk0jLkDlijxtkUhKOwMsUnb64qcn1uXSMW(EaQafZlQiOWgN1NeKpiFq(G8b5dYhKtiyZLU(jeUvMTIc2KOGnx66NaAbHK6(Zs1YC)lovcczdR(rUwvbfXo2SyuCjuacHINE4ITX(1MW6T0VuwX6rDttdbf6BXCkp97ryhJ8RtQywtfbPW)c204MurNqaIxQ2jvmRPIznvmRjimcE6jr9XV1ibLeXJqaIxQw6mVOIznbHrWtpjQPVVrtqjr8ieG4LQLoZ9uXSMGWi4PppuC7Sixsus0)MNJYivbnXEsus0sJM17nKe1mogRhsIwA0SEVHKOMXXy9qsuZ4ySMGsI4riaXlvlDMJPIznbHrWtpjQzCmwtqjr8ieG4LQLobLeXJqO1QiH0oXd7mVia(jM(nlIxQwcP7xQ)IlHoDcDTMBfdxk8VGnnUjveu)Iv25AAsiTIfDlAsq9lwzNVOjH8HiJMec5WTPjbbodNMesRyrNMM0PtNaiEiD7WCpbuFyzbBF8Kk6e2ph3b7yQieYziAuSYiqqHnoRpjS0R1sRjiKnS6h5Avfue7yZIrXLqbieS5sx)e23diGwqiPU)SuTm3)ItLWo2UHn6A97JsN1lvlfGGc9TyoLN(9i05cdVz4mRjKXcEe23dqfOieYzisauecfp9WfBJ9RnH1BPFnVyDQX9XpcG4H0TdZRMEcO(WYc2(4jv0j0YapND7WCpD60jba

AOE

dWdodaqyqBJO6zIyMuOgNq1SjPZtq3uv6xav3Ma9psyNsAVODtQ9lQ(PIyyk53s1PLyOargSOmCICqcnnr6ycooqWcjGLkeTykA5aEOc5Pqpwv9CLAIkstLstwHA6uDrk4QkGlRY1vfBei0wjk2SqQTRa1hbsMLI6ZafFhiQrke(kqPrtH8nIsNubDlGuxtOCpfiltkNti51KOzGwwdeFFfbT4edS2OLOfQEAFtuXSIzfZkMvmRywbrXh3OoaXb0k1DqwNNj(4g1bick0GmhWU01SMSsJt0Go6oW)g1fuc6qZIAXfsbiAmC7ding63yITvlSIQfFfpnEqwIG9GkfFaGBAPt8f(b6BAznqlrzGafOP6TPLorXVx66nTSgOL1aTSgic(hU98SK0vtorRqPJO43lDnDwB0YAGi4F42ZZILKelq0ku6ik(9sxtN1eAznqe8pC77deEo9)YZYZaU95d63f0e65z5zTGST1AopRjpnzopRfKTTwZ5zXKlpnmNN1KNMq0ku6ik(9sxtN1uAznqe8pC75zXKlpnq0ku6ik(9sxtNOvO0r04ExIyKN0bDwBer)KaXh93lDnrqcO0bkUq60jouB(uuDzGafOP6TPLOfOOvEEGMeJSObtJMeTafTYZB0Ky9(kPjXio4yAsuGt1PjXilAWeOjD60jIs3F4uwtiANmI1OwH1I475WPqhslXiovj1IwjrIwO6P9nXwO1AHarqHgK5a2LUM1KvACIIpUrDaIVVIehPc37HtznH4lu)avhQ9dyWN2lDnfGiypOsXha4Mw6eRqbpIVVIGwCIbItVOHpQoRbIgd3(asJH(nMyB1cRyR0q80K0fXiovjIItmqeLU)WPS2ILq0ozeRrTcRfrd6O7a)BuxqjOdnlQfxifGoD6Ka

DPS for Cooldowns

d8tpdaqyGNjv9scQ3QQKxtknocyMGeZsqnBcnFH6MQQ(fOYTjq)Jc2PO2lA3u1(vLFckAElk1VvyGGunubmyk0WLkhuiNwPoMuohLQfkqlfuyXuYYPYdxuYtHwMsEojtKImvrMSGmDjxKu4QuuUSkxxrMgPYwvuTzvfBNuuFeK0xvvQptr13bLAKkkEmrnAqv3fuYjPuUfPixJGCEq8qsvFdKYWiYSXeZnI))rAYuaK5ftetaXZxkIgcBiSHWgcBiSHWgignvWpCenZR1pGT)zmAQGF4icvuJ5NtThEM7L0jarn8Fgo5t)qWoqbS2I7ccds8hi7gkMyUXeX5a3gyjEkMik8bjG7ukMyUreozGQEg)c6FgYtky9mAZ5UpZA2W7M8MZIfXi5Ap8kMyUXeZnIV4xSWhKaUtPEXVyMxeHtgOQNXMDHGMoIjiDhXi5Ap8SyEXeZnIV4xSWhKaUtPEXVyMxeHtgOQNXM9EH6LiMG0DeJKR9WZI5EMyUr8f)If(GeWDk1l(fZ8IiCYav9m(f0LNCQHdwpJ9lbw9nIjiDhXi5Ap8Syr0M3AAlwZbUnWs8umrm52ETx1yqIWy7nFrlI6hcAbkgKyYT9AVArlI5twlTioZbcrlIbpXIweHX2BEJwSyXIiuaQYSUqG6crCjTAs2x6AqBzFjr87dOnAYbumXI4CGBdSepftSiIDNSntm3tmbt9mBxQjjr8)kGjqbyI4mNyN42RLiXeq88LI4QTwRwJiurnMFo1E4zUxsNaeJMk4hoI))re1lcukBMyUN4pWpbeT5RZP5Zx7HNbj(9b0gn5akMyrmde8i()hPjtbqIMUpGjXI5grOauLzDHa1fI4sA1KessxtaD96KioZj2ru)yigAaBVIi2DY2mX8sOEIjyQNz7snjjIA4)mCYN(HGDGcyTf3fegKflwKa

hello mma thank you for the macros I will test them and let you know.

a note for all general hunters now we can put aspect of wild directly in the keypress since the global coldown has been removed and it will be much more effective as it will use it 100% instantaneously.

note2: hunter brand you can also remove it as well as take it off as it will no longer give any benefit in terms of dps only serves to not lose objective view especially in pvp rogue and so on

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Hi,

you can easily adjust the macro to your needs to adapt to your needs and ideas.

Best Regards
MMA

Updated 28.05.21 with barbed shot optimized rotation

Already used your UH DK macro which was great! This is great as well :smiley: 6k overall dps in a 15++ mists key as a 223BM :*

Hi, that is good to hear, i will also switch to BM for the next patch, the free movement while making damage is the best.

1 Like

hello thanks to the macro, unfortunately at least for me the only macro currently really good that squeezes me high numbers is the tarasbulba macro that is really good fixed barbed shot and very good rotation. The rest of the macros are all similar and most of the time have spells jumping and not good.

@gamers got a link so i can check this macro out ? im in the process off going through all macros atm to test for dps and barbed shot management

https://wowlazymacros.com/t/tbs-bm-hunter-st-aoe-macros-for-high-end-raiding-and-mythic/23822/52

Updated for the new GSE3 Alpha, please let me know when you find bugs.

I don’t understand where is the difference honestly in the new gs3 what are the differences could you explain them?

1 Like

Hi, its a slight update of the rotation and a test to see if the new GSE3 works as intended and find possible bugs.

still today in all macros I suffer from loss of barbed shot stacks they always expire, I run at 100ms by pressing the button manually, but I don’t know why the spells often skip, such as bestal wrath that sometimes waits even 6-7 seconds to use it I do not know the reason

Welcome to the world of random ability casting, with this specific buff logic, you are not able to have a 100% uptime with GSE. If you want it, then you need to cast everything by yourself. Same is for skipping of abilitys.

I believed that the new gs3 improved these aspects and made it more precise

I was also trying to build a macro to see how gse 3 works I tried to write the type
action block barbed shot and under put block pause in x second 5000 = at 5 seconds if I have not misunderstood to see if it tries to use after 5 seconds barbed shot but it doesn’t seem to work maybe I’m wrong to write. I still don’t understand how to enter type as an example:
i want to use barbed shot and reuse it after 5-6 seconds.
have you tried to see how to set the spells?

Hi,

i have never worked with pause. I think that is something you should ask in Discord to get some information how it could possible function with the barbed shot.

more than anything else I’m trying to make the macro rotate as precise as possible, that is:
barbed shot always fixed (then the top thing would be I think refreshare the stack when there is 1-2 seconds left but it is relatively difficult)
then use fixed kill command at coldow
use bestai lwrath just up and finally use cobra shot as a remodel.
the problems are at the moment, barbed shot no nsi refreha sometimes and expires having to reapply the stack from 0
bestai lwrath is not used right away and cobra shot is used would seem too often.
overall they are fine, however, if they can be improved with the new gse

If you want to know an easy fix to tweak your gse, make a macro that has the 1 or 2 commands only. like Kill command… and set it to fire along side your main macro… it has the same affect as you trying to spam the button while the macro is running so you dont skip the spell.

I tried out the macro using the GSE 3.0.0-Beta-RC2 addon and it all imported in German unfortunately so it wouldn’t work: https://imgur.com/a/cxUarlh