MMA Marksmanship DPS for Mythic+/Raid/PVP 13.05.21

Hi there I put that in even tried the noharm/dead bit as well. would it have to go in a certain place?
I put it in this area, sorry for being a pain
/targetenemy
/castsequence [nochanneling,mod:alt,@cursor] Wild Spirits, Trueshot
/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift,@cursor] Binding Shot
/use [@focus] Misdirection

Yep, thatā€™s perfect!

It not doing it though :frowning:

Iā€™ve been using: /targetenemy [noharm][dead] in all my macros for years and never had any problems.

I am sorry, i dont use it with ahk and forgot i had to keep hitting the key to make it target. this is what old age does for :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I usually play at 25-35 ms, does this macro work the same even if I donā€™t play at 250 ms?

Youā€™ll most likely get better DPS as youā€™re running it so damn fast that itā€™s flooding the input queue in GSE.

25 to 35 MS thats a joke right ā€¦ the new standard is 250ms

1 Like

No, itā€™s not a joke, I play with 25-60 ms thatā€™s the truth he he

Please keep the discussion about the macro in this topic.

2 Likes

@mma any reason this macro in aoe locks up and stops casting steady shot, and waits for aimed etc?

Hi, back in the day i had no issues. Currently playing BM so cannot verify.

This is epic !
Best macro Iā€™ve found so far and have tried tons.
Thanks a bunch mate, good job.

Excellent macro. I noticed in the M+ ST you do not have Arcane shot. is that by design?

I canā€™t import this using the latest version of GSE. Is anyone still able to import it?

@NotACriminal I canā€™t reply to this thread, but CurseForge only goes down to 3.07. Is there a way to update this macro so it is compatible?

you need to go down 1 version. 3.05 i think then it works

edit : https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files

3.1.05ā€¦ but now with expansion outā€¦ not sure it will work with old talents