MoeArms - Arms GSE Macro - Shadowlands - Aoe included - Venthyr - signet - pve

Here is what I use,

I have it so that mouse button 5 : the back buttton on mouses activate the script.
Whilst active it will spam mouse wheel down.
You need to unbind mouse zooming and rebing it so you have to hold control or something to move the camera.
With this setup you can still use other abilities as it spam repeats other keys you press faster than mouse wheel down.
You may need to edit the code depending on your keybinds.

ok thanks I"ll give it a shot 
much appreciated

1 Like

Any plans on adding Skullsplitter in this ?

You should be able to stick before the slam line and have it work alright

Not sure what is causing it, because I can’t find it in the script, but I’m taunting mobs randomly
am I overlooking where in the script taunt is?

Taunt is not in the script idk where that is coming from sorry pal

Great macro! This one works best for me in terms of DPS and playability. I am having really good results with this, thank you so much. 10/10

Hey how do i tak Avatar and Bladestorm off auto use?

how do I edit what key toggles the script?

I imported the macro but it doesnt work, i put it on 1 and when I press 1 nothing happens. Other macro’s does work. Your pvp macro doesnt work either.

what does “nomod:shift” do?
and why did you put same cast spell line many times on “priority” mode?

Anyone else having an issue where this macro sits idle for a few seconds with enough rage to cast something?

You have to run the macro pretty fast on a ms of like 15ish

can you make an aoe version ? would be great

hold shift :slight_smile:

Hi I realise the DPS will drop and there will be time that no skills are used
 it doesnt gives a continuous DPS. is there something wrong?

and when i press shift, nothing happens. do i need to do any unbinding or what?

I haven’t had a chance to test but the creator states ms has to be really low. But I experienced this when I had it at like 50ms

If you’re using a number for the spam make sure another action bar slot isn’t set to shift + that number (or it’ll just spam that skill you have in that)

Just pointing this out
 Your Macro when imported to GSE says its a Fury build and the talents in the macro and the SS do not match.

But I do like that you included a SS of what your bar setup is.