Morb DW Unholy no Scourge Strike updated 10/7/2023 ////// Scourge Strike test added

i need to put black magic on my wep i had it originally but i recently just got two last laughs! black magic is a must plus the haste meta socket in helm! its an extra 600 or 800 haste combined plus whetstone 1200 haste! Its insanity. When they line up my gargoyle will go from 45 average cast to i believe 75 which is massive when you think each gargoyle attack does 2700-6k

Yup I use 2x fallen crusader after blacksgic procs on any WEP in offhand it swaps automatically and gg.

What build are you currently running?

Morb unholy. Occasionally I do evil face unholy if I have a demo lock rebuffing or a second unholy dk for magic debuff

Are you using Scourge Strike? I have tried testing it out and seems like it doesn’t consistently keep icy touch/plague strike on the target.

Scourge strike is still going through testing for that reason, what’s currently happening is when you get death tubes from blood strike, scourge strike is firing preventive IT and PS from reapplying before they fall off.

This is due to rotation currently sequenced and myself still working on fix.

Currently any s outage strike logs you see on my log post is me manually testing and testing macro to try and map out an average rotation sequence to write a better sequence for us.

This I have found to be a bit harder to due Bc with morb dnd used 3 runes vs SS two which made it easier to specify what rune ability is being used.

With SS it’s 2 rubes leaving 4 runes up for grabs and the general sequence you currently have access to does not prioritize death runes with 2 colored tubes very well as it loses rotation sync due to an over abundance of possible rotation splits/directions.

This has been the bane of my current iteration that I’m still working on and haven’t gotten one spot on yet. Especially when swapping presences.

Still working on this, I’m sure I’ll find a way with everyone help!

2 Likes

Is morb rotation still the same with first link or has there been any updates?

There are updates, currently in game polishing morb, morb with death coil, and scourge strike.

I do need some input on scourge strike sequence for those that would like to test it out. Still in works of figuring out rune usage issues along with occasional disease drop.

Also for these macros make sure to go into gse optiosn, go to general look at very bottom right hand page select MS Click rate and set it to 400, Also check on Use external Ms Timings click save then close. This appears to set the Ms on the macros without you needing to find personal mouse settings for them. Test it out see how it function, 400-500 seems to work best, 275 was too fast, 350 started getting close to feeling good and consistant 400-500 seemed to feel the best during each of my test.

Im currently also in game still messing with Scourge Strike

I will be posting all updates in the original post in about 10-20 minutes, post will reflect updated 12/7/2022 once updated

Well i got a funny error, looks like i need to start seperating these into seperate macros instead of different sequences versions in the same macro. Let me know if any of you get the same error as im trimming down the sequences and creating new seperate macros for each variant

I didn’t get any type of error

Awesome maybe it’s just the number of macros I have been making as a whole. I was getting an error stating that my macros when compiled have over 3000 sequences and that it will cause an stop error forcing the add on to cause an LUA error.

@sargis – Any news on 2h weapon, Reason is my DK is 2h weapon for AV bg and wanted to try it out with the Unholy spec = more speed and fast attack enemy fast dead with big chunk HP off like Warrior Arms.

still working on it atm, i have the opener down, currently working on the prolonged combat rotation. Currently the loops keeps cycling back to the opener and the repeat function is not repeating properly.

also currently working is the new target swap redot function, where im also having issues is after this redot is the rotation picking up to scourge strike and or blood strike without aimlessly going into a repeat frenzy not moving onto the next ability cycle.

Interestingly though i have found that these block functions get confused between looping back and repeating .

Currently searching through forums to see where i might be creating an issue due to this to resolve the current issues.

Is there a forum link on how to create macros on the latest version of the addon? I just want to understand the variable part of it.

I’m sure there is, the variables are then statements basically if keypress then variable also if key release then variable. I’ll see if I can find that post for you once I’m done with work

Updates posted in the original post

I’m using config 4 with my 2h spec and I’m parsing above 90% for my ilvl so it does work :slight_smile: May not be efficient yet but it works

1 Like

hey pj what talents did you run for the 2handed config 4 90% parse

1 Like

Functionality question: Am I supposed to keep clicking the macro button over and over (spam clicking it) as fast as possible? Or just click it once and let it do its thing? Separately, what does the click MS modifier change?

1 Like