MW Test Macro- What am I doing wrong?

deuScaWjLKAwKYUeO8lHAycPJH0YqvEgrQPrKCnvyBQOVPQmoII1HQQ7PeyGKWbvIYcjcpujQMiQkxujHnsensLuojrvRuPWljkntLKCtsYorLFQKOHkqoQsKwQavpfyQc6QkHARkr8vLsVvP6UQK9c9xLIgSKdd6XumzvvxMQnts9zs0OvPonIETsqZgHBtQ2nk)wQHlGJRKQLtPNty6kUUQSDH47kHCEIk7x0ifdrokc2UYTBUXI5Kv(va2u1wKJhgIGqiHZgbcOA80OAsRjTgvJhc4ZvdFedYrrWAoraeSXtmzbZsqQhGWZkWZ6zD7qcsMYS0HgBNL62MLQTzP3Sfkcgcubn2EjUvq2mbgICume5Oii2afJWx)5mJN1Uc9(j8oIBVYY6cFwWaTk9jMMvwu6b97qllkpPoLHNwwu655xuTSO0ZZVOAzrPNNFrroEii2aftw769p)MXsOqVFcVJ42RSO0d6bf5KgbXgOyYAxV)5xCtQEuO3pH3rC7vwu6HuhrroPqqSbkMS217F(HeJMc1T5jUYAvKQ9SwEB6MHChii2aftw7S2CdzmNGKP8kl(G6bCwwRbT6i3jcInqXK1oRn3qgZjizkVYk8(X(DBws2MNiRqhICFii2aftw7S2CdzmNGKP8kljB7qQwosMYSKW6lc5KbbXgOyYAxHE)eEhXTA)o8)klk9G(jdcK1Ll4oHdfogIdcK1LliRleyioiiOwmQGgBJH4GGGSUkOX2yioiamEajFmZq2mea81FoBiHe4Gdcw2BUBlcKOBZTIL(CIv)3wNebGaUrE(qoEFrrGki7bjKNnUnIZgYMHsGdoicUsage Information
Just a simple pure healing macro for MW monks.

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.4.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Detox, Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Soothing Mist, Resuscitate, Vivify

It keeps only casting Detox and Renewing mist on myself only, what am I doing wrong?

I’m not at my pc at the moment to import and look at your sequence but are you using any [@mouseover] in your sequence?

Eg /cast [@mouseover] Detox

Also a handy trick Lazyturtle uses is by opening the blizzard macro UI selecting the GSE macro in there that you have made for MW adding /target [@mouseover,help] at the beginning of all the code that’s in there, one line after #showtooltip
It will make your target whom ever you hover your mouse over with no interruption to your sequence

simple fix m8 lol it is just a typo :smiley: on the lines you forgot to add the comma
so this:
/cast [mod:ctrl@mouseover] Renewing Mist
/cast [mod:shift@mouseover] Detox
Should be this:
/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover] Renewing Mist
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover] Detox

once that is done you should be good as gold :smiley:

Ya Lutechi and I found that last night lol