My BM Macro Updated with Parsel's Tongue. 100% uptime ST.

Sequences['TaterBeast'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="Tatershots@Turalyon",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "2111112",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=2,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 3; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [combat,pet,@player] Roar of Sacrifice",
        "/cast !Volley",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Cobra Shot",
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset  Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

With this macro I am using Aspect of the Beast and Parsels Tongue with the Legendary Belt Im doing decent currently with this but adding this to the conversation to those that have the chest as it is keeping the buff of the Legendary chest up 100% of the time.

hello tater, talent you use??

Why use this line?

“/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset Kill Command, Cobra Shot”,

Since you are using AOTB, does it make sense to keep the cast sequence and just leave it as a:

“/cast [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset Kill Command”,

With this and the leggos 59 traits 940 wepon and stomp spec the average dps i do are 1,7+m

[quote quote=49701]

With this macro I am using Aspect of the Beast and Parsels Tongue with the Legendary Belt

Why use this line? “/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset Kill Command, Cobra Shot”, Since you are using AOTB, does it make sense to keep the cast sequence and just leave it as a: “/cast [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset Kill Command”, [/quote] Definitely still tweaking but found that having the spells setup that way work with killing cobra and seem to have higher dps than using the like you suggested. But it's definitely still a work in progress.

[quote quote=49699]hello tater, talent you use??
[/quote]

Yea can you confirm just to make sure your talents listed in the macro seem off compared to what is the normal build?

You should remove ("/cast !Volley",) from that since your using A Murder of crows.

Yup I’m using the talents in the macro as it keeps parsels tongue up aswell does more dps in actual fights compared to Killing Cobra with the legendary chest.

macro good is have shoulder and waist leggendaries, i need chest .mi dps 800k minumum and 1 milion max normal

Ok I did a lot of tests, killing kil’jaeden too to see how the macro works.
The macro is fine a nice dps, I sadly do not nho though the legendary chest and so i’m using shoulder + waist

It seems I am unable to import anything at this point, its saying macro import successful but no macro is actually loading. Not sure what to do from here

[quote quote=49740]Yup I’m using the talents in the macro as it keeps parsels tongue up aswell does more dps in actual fights compared to Killing Cobra with the legendary chest.
[/quote]

The reason I am asking is in the macro you have killer cobra but in the message below your macro you speak of AotB. Just wanting to confirm?

[quote quote=49753]It seems I am unable to import anything at this point, its saying macro import successful but no macro is actually loading. Not sure what to do from here
[/quote]

The issue may be that you have too many macros. If so you need to delete icon of the one’s you don’t use and then import and create icon of new one. Found this out the hard way myself. lol

So is this macro good if we don’t have legionary chest

Do you have one for AOE?

Hey Tater, just wanted to thank you for all the work you put in on these. This macro is BY FAR the best one I’m using currently and it works with every iteration of talents and gear sets, well done sir.