My Macro and Builds I Really Use *Updated* 04/21/2024

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion in this thread. There are no macros currently. Are we just waiting for the original post to be updated again? No animosity or pressure, just curious. Thanks for all that you do!

1 Like

Hey Enmity, thanks for the update. I know on one of the previous posts you mentioned the /m and making sure the macros were there as well. I’m not familiar with this practice and wondered if you could explain a bit more. When you have time of course. Thanks for eveyrthing!

1 Like

mini nerf? uhdk is getting a really big buff tbh lol

Can u please link the panic macro again? i lost it and cant find

Here you go

dStQdaWwfuVMqIzQiDmPA2c8yPCtfXVOeFtigNQODczVODtX(LWpvO8xcXVPQbsPQHsjnyjA4u5GkvZsvYHH6CkQfsuAPQsTykvwUK6HefpfSmv16iKQjQq1uvzYkKMoPlkKUQcXZiuDDc2OQWwfKntO02ju0hju4ReszAsYPvYWuk3vbA0es62kiNKO6SkGRrPCEH6YIEoroUGA25ruNqu0e53aIynKvlwdfveR7i5YiISJC3yiI(8imb3Q9s8iQZJqiC9cBxqkXJkH9MU8gjEe15ruNhrDcwAyjTOS6zK5pHl2Le2B6YBOs0NhrDcwAyjTOC4H8Jk6nTo4L9nHAjF9GfLdBVlahN1dwuARVz7t4IDjH9MU8gQejopI68iQtWsdlPfLvpJSfHWf7sc7nD5nuj6ZJOopI6eS0WsArz18M4ZeUyxsyVPlVHkrFEe15ruNGLgwsLYWcPPLfLdBVlahN1dwuwfXwv)vrzveBv9xfLvrSv1jCXUKWEtxEdvI(8iQZJOoblnSKkLHfstllkRMNNF(QOSAEE(5RIYQ555NeUyxsyVPlVHkHl2LeM69ocVtxIvI(eanDpemnD5neGmSqA0foGkH3PlXkrFcxSljm17DeanDpemnD5neGmSqA0foGkH3PlXkrFcxSljm17DeanDpemnD5neGmSqA0foGkH3PlXkrFcxSljm17DeanDpemnD5neGmSqA0foGkHl2LeM69ocVtxIvI(eanDpemnD5neGmSqA0foGkvcYn2jSc0q46f2UGuIhvQujmflPJ4gfR5Oe(BFX79F1wK(32gbrlXIYUqnwIhvctsfpowX8iC4G0OseiSlOIQVMqu0e53aeediAOSwA5nejE32gHjyJaoqUrZAXmn6YBOSegpflwiqjQtiQrS(6wkJFihwX2TcwAmLLa4YM8Xj6B7t4gtgI6BB)Tnci8qjHOOjYVbeXAiRwSgkArP1DKCzer2rUBmevQujb

ENMITY_PVP/PVE_PANIC_BUTTON

Talents: ?,?,?,?,?,?,?

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.50.

1 Like

Hey, it works fine, but which MS do you use for it?

1 Like

250 MS it could very depending on your fps etc, but that is a good starting point

thank you for your response , in all it works fine but i have a little question is there a regular talent tree , this one who is posted is an old version Thanks alot , go ahead and bring more of them :slight_smile: :+1:cheers

1 Like

There are several tree options, there is no real cookie cutter tree, it should function as needed no matter what talent you choose. Unless you chose some crazy set of talents. Even then it should still function.

But There is always a But somewhere I have been tinkering with (2) builds for PvP only: * I kind of hate posting these. * These (2) builds i have had some pretty impressive Solo Shuffle matches. With a few minor edits to my current macros that are posted in the original post.

[ Key phrase = PVP ONLY BUILD ]

Build 1) BwPA/gf1fDREKLfAcG9Z2HkF/BAiEJhIiEJRiEhgkISCAAAAAAAAAQikIikGAESiUCJJ5ASC

Build 2) BwPA/gf1fDREKLfAcG9Z2HkF/BAiQEyBiIRSkIRIIJSSCAAAAAAAAAQiICSKAQkkItQSSikA

Keep in mind i said PvP, i tinkered around in M+ Dungeons/LFR/Heroic Raids and they seemed a bit weak

So my suggestion?
Visit the Mythic/Raid boards and copying a Build from there. using their most common builds or Icy veins

Hopefully this answers some of your questions.

Hi Enmity,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance and apologize if I came across as impatient or bothersome.

Upon reflection, I realize that the misunderstanding also stemmed from my end in the way I phrased my initial question. I should have emphasized whether the macro was tailored to a specific talent tree or if it was universally applicable. However, I appreciate that you did address this within your response, and I acknowledge that the fault lies with me for not being more explicit.

Thank you once again for your prompt and helpful response. I truly appreciate the time and effort you invested in assisting me. I will make a mental note that the Codes you provided are geared towards PvP, and I will keep this in mind for future .

I value your Work and want to ensure our communication is always respectful and clear.

Thanks for your Helpness.

1 Like

No problems here, i dont mind helping out people, but i have a pve macro and a pvp macro, but the way i work out the cooldowns any build should work, i use my PvE macros for raiding and mythic + they function well due to the way the cooldown macro works. i have done +18 mythics and they function well, as long as you have the mythic build:

My PvP Macro i have road that pony into the 2200 range, so the macro is working, and testing this new set of builds, depending on the comps seem to be doing surprisingly well. They are non apocalypse builds,

Check these guys out for mythic builds

Top DK is Vairuhdk - Character

his build is: BwPA/gf1fDREKLfAcG9Z2HkF/BAIikEJiERISECJJJRAAAAAAAAAgSSSICAAIJh0SkkkIJA

The Macro will do the rotations, you just need the builds

any other questions i will be glad to help

Final Note I dint see the point in updating the macro because it is working as intended

Blizzards Boards: Atal'Dazar - Mythic Keystone Dungeon Leaderboards

2 Likes

Thx for your macro. I just boosted a DK to lvl 70 and i’m trying your macro. Your PVP Rotation macro is not pressing CDOWNS macro because you forgot to add “1130” . PVE Rotation works fine tho

1 Like

Hey, mind sharing ur World of Warcraft Rankings for Mythic+ and Raid Progress for the m+ content you have been doing

1 Like

No disrespect meant, but i dont want to open that can of worms, all i can say is, use it, if it works keep going, if it doesnt try another macro. Or modify mine to suit your play style.

If you are looking for guides for PvP: Flarkness, Partywaffles give excellent PvP guides.
Poubelle, Pet Kick all are good people to explore your options.

1 Like

Original Post Updated AGAIN?
Any Problems Let Me Know, i will fix them
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS~n~GALS

5 Likes

Thanks for the macro.

I am confused on usage in PVE(I know you main PvP but mentioned you have done some PvE)

As I understand it, there are 3 macros to be used for PvE.
Rotation, Burst and Cooldown

but I am not exactly clear on what the macros currently listed are:

1. Rotation(has macro below)-seems clear
  2. Pve/PVP combined burst marco with alt comand(has macro below) - burst macro?
  3. Pve/PVP burst macro(has macro below)- another burst macro?
  4. Pve/PvP cooldowns…no macro listed below

I know nothing about Unholy DK, thus am looking for an easy(if not one button) macro to get me through content to gear up my toon.

I am old, lazy and dumb…is there a good place for me to go learn what the rotation/burst/cooldown timings/notifications would be?

What is included in Burst which is not a CD? Is there a specific spell which pops up which tells you when to pop the burst macro or the cd macro?

Thanks for anyone with info.

2 Likes

Spent the morning revising the post and hopefully answer others question for Who, What, Where

Thanks guys and as always if my macro doesnt work for you, try one of the other AWESOME! Contributers!!

5 Likes

Happy New Year to you. Much appreciated. And wow you’re 63 in 3 days and still help us lazy ass newbie in this forum. Much respect.

1 Like

KICK ASS! Thanks a ton.

So…

in Raid…

Burst(opener) Then Rotation…and the CD macro(on a slot, but not clicked) will kick off on its own at the appropriate time?

Apocalypse will be another button on the bars and clicked at the appropriate time(ill read up on when that is, and look for a WA to pop up really big in my face)
For M+ I will learn the timings and pop Burst as it is available…who am I kidding, Ill just us the rotation.

Thanks a ton for updating your post with the info!

I typically tank, but find an “easy” dps macro allows me to get geared much faster than tanking super low keys until I have all the gear.

I am not quite as mature as you at only 54 in April.

1 Like

Thank you for what you and the other makers do.

1 Like