My Macro PVE/PVP

Saulty, I don’t use AHK so I would be no help. Try faster for AHK I guess, I know Punchkey likes it right around 300ms.

It was working perfectly, now it just stops at Toxic Blade

No clue, just did two BG’s and it worked fine.

Hey how do i add the 300ms delay to it ? totally new

ok yeah this one kicks Bum …I like

What is the right MS for Punchkey?
300 to slow?

Right now i’m using 150ms

Absolutely awesome! Thank you!

Small change to smooth things out. Changed lvl 75 talent to Pray on the Weak

dOdecaGAkqVKc5TiY2ukMnsDtkv)sjUnI6WG2juTxPDlY(b(jHsdJc63OAGuKgQsvdwLHtr5GkLEmvoMQoofQfsj1sPiwme1YHY4GqpvXYOQNJYePenvcMmemDs3JqLtdjxw46kPnsOQTsOyZus2oHK7cPMfcFMIQVtiAKecttunAkLXti1jPeEgrxtuopezLuaFtPY5qY9RqX)oZwdiwt2wCFf6iaPJKY68))E)3XYWk4kTw8VZ2v1ghRZanihdAQ10rGaQK5GteCAAUi7mMfolSS4(mQo2HomUycmgkEIvHI)vO4FNfhKPGJuIZ0asR2isChNmYqfn4(p7P(I77S4GmfCKCCYidv0GBh1NByXLDwCqMYcJxJKlah4WcwOIZXjJmubh42zOKaCV0traoPFtEgb4EPNIaCV0traoPFtEgb4EPNIaCV0traoPFtEgb4EPNIaCpvUSZEotTdDy8kuTJrbs7XcgRcf)7SOqmZdnsbzKahPe3geJmAsieqeqxCFNfhKPGJetdiTAdn4EeLYIl7S4GmfCKm1kUBLreIgftzObx2okzE1oJgMj(1KtrXtDMW41iPOG0D2Jf2HomEfQ2XOajtc6aYIku8VZIdYuW5ZZKiIy1Qv7yhMwH0wK0atursrXt16QvBb

You have no Toxic Blade in rotation and Vendetta is spammed right off the bat, wasted on trash?!

Am I missing something? So far I have not found a good Assa Rogue macro, all are lacking, better off playing Sub.

[quote quote=64459]You have no Toxic Blade in rotation and Vendetta is spammed right off the bat, wasted on trash?!
Am I missing something? So far I have not found a good Assa Rogue macro, all are lacking, better off playing Sub.[/quote]

toxic Blade sucks. If you don’t want vendetta to fire automatically, delete that code line in the macro. It is simple as that.

I dont use punchkey or AHK, do i really need these to use the macro? love the macro, but i just wondered, because ive seen more ppl are talking about these programs, while using GSE.

You don’t need a button pusher. It just saves your fingers in long fights. Spam the Macro as fast or slow as you like.

can’t get punchkey…website is down …or something more ominous