My macro

Hello. So im kinda of a noob on this macro thing but here is one i “invented” and i have been using. I cast dimensional rift and doomguard/fellord on other buttons because they are situational. Talents number 4 and 6 and 7 can change if you like. It all depends on if you want to go more single target or more aoe. Once again im kinda of a noob on this creating macros thing but since this one is working for me and using it on raid/mythic + etc…i decided to share with you guys.

Sequences['Boom'] = {
author="Dumbledodge@Kazzak",
specID=267,
version=69,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1111232",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
"/castsequence  reset=2  Chaos Bolt",
"/castsequence [nomod] reset=0.3  Conflagrate",
"/castsequence [nomod] reset=target  Immolate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

How much DPS are you putting with this macro?

Well it depends of the fight. Ursoc on heroic is like 230 ou 260 dps. ilgnoth with all the target switch i do less that 230. Its not a perfect macro i know but well it seems to work decent with me.

Thanks for the Share, I’ll be testing this out later this evening!

I like this macro, I only do destro on my Lock. however I DO want to add Dimensional rift to it. but I am having some issues. 1. have added it just below the second cast sequence like this “/cast [nochanneling] Dimensional rift”, the problem is that it often does not proc or if it does it seems to be cut short.

1. the Macro seems to just pause… not lock up just pause then keeps going This might be because of my addition I am not sure honestly… I could use a little help here.

Thank you

This macro is good for lving but not for end game ,good try tho, thanks for sharing (^_^)