My Ret DPS Macros

This is gonna seem kinda odd but I’ve made two ST macros and I really can’t decide which one works better. I think for some people one might work better then the other depending on gear and stats.

dydRbaWsiQTbLMPQkZwrUju1VGIVji7uj7fTBc7Nsnmvf)MQgOkQgkLyWcmCPIdQIYXe1XHuluQAPqYIvuwUqpwkpfSmrEoftKsYuPYKHGPl5IQsDzspdQCDvAJQc2QkInROY2vv6WenlPsFwvvNtrvJufPtRuJMsQBdHojezCQW1u48QIMMQKxlO(RQqZmDCLjG6T7r3BWXvIoco5KkkdHukJlLZeSsNtENkUYeGoAdjR4k0hcNDlR9rcqjJF9MZTe9xeq07Jkb8Yw0FIgnBVWqhxz64ktattAk7GJrAGLRebmnPPmk6RkAQDq(41i0ORDWXinWYfocyAstzu0xv0u7G0NuOCx7GJrAGLRxeW0KMYOOVQOP2b4g4MF01o4yKgyj8Z778BJ4UiKjyXBk8Yw0thlcNQse4mclTfM9e61PI9eqTf)ZSNaY6tu6KknkDSiGAl(NypbxClcRvIZi4IBryTYCgbO0opCfTA7feaf9vf1worWsuXlBrpDSiGS(0sung6yXIfb8sXvoHKO04xvuBVG9SyrcRET_TEST
Talents 2213211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Crusader Strike, Blade of Justice, Judgment, Templar’s Verdict

And the one I’m currently using the most is

dyJWbaWsuHxtcZeLYSrXnjr)srUTOQDQWEHDtQ9lj)fLWVjAGiQmucmyj1WrKdQOQJjY5qjzHK0sjOfJQA5u1dru1tvTmeEovMiQKPkyYOsnDkxerXLL6zs46s0grjARikTzrrBhv0Hr6Xc9zuL2gHmsfLtRKrJsQHHQ4KIsJJqDnL68OunnrHJROY3evgjeWiHlKmbw8ageiGpRziXS0kWXduMwBo8erQivuGpFPXAPh)g1ZP0robEzj35LsFJRKQlPmz1w75S12sQHk(SMHeooxDM0sgdJe(j1XSCHroEWZgLACCL0Oxs227wsTdbmsiGrcFksDwvT4nXwege4trQZQQtIZyNBJrb(uK6SQAXBITimYaFksDwvnbpe5sySXNIuNvvlEtSfHHi8Pi1zv1f7cwTXztkjX2k)YWt4cKotjn6LiadFwt5g8XhDubuXvBgdQ4cxAEtqfp4xAfTLaF8BnjwwQJ2sQXFpxzRTfLbx4sZlbuX5OzxGVDoeGHh8lTI2iaFCoA2f2mn11iadxGVvsJEjcWWjVmpFQbvyWGbdaaRET_ST
Talents 1213133

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Crusader Strike, Blade of Justice, Judgment, Templar’s Verdict

To make either of these macro’s “AOE” simply change all the templar’s verdicts to divine storms.

Make a macro in game that does avenging wrath and on use trinket for burst. This macro will automatically take care of divine purpose procs and works just fine with crusader talent. If you get a empyrean proc simply use the aoe macro until it pops off (note to only attempt to use an empyrean proc when under three holy power and NO divine purpose proc active. If you are at three or more holy power and/or you have a divine purpose proc use them BEFORE empyrean.

Hi Jeremy

How do you play the macro, with AHK or manually? If AHK, how fast do you fire? How are the current DPS numbers compared to SIM?

I have a corsair rapidfire keyboard. My MS is set at constant 75 (this number will vary due to your latency). Im usually between 600-900 of my sim. Using it manually will likely yield worse results.

Avenging wrath, wake of ashes, and on use trinkets are all used separately from the macro.

Thx mate :slight_smile: