My Vengeance Macro with logs to back it up

@Stefan Von Dollen once you start getting better gear you can solo the weekly WQ bosses and in some case you canr even ingore the mecanics i solo the weekly wq this week had him down to 15 % before some alliance joined the fight. PLus you want to have yours stats at 20% haste>=mastery>versatility>Haste (20%+)> Crit but if you want more DPS as a tank Crit>=versa>=mastery>=haste but i go with the 20% haste

So since the end of the Legion is near I figured I would post what I parsed on my DH using my Macro just so people can see I have Heroic, and some Mythic boss kill and none of them were gray parses.

I’m working on a BFA Macros as we speak with the beta so the macro will not stop once BFA comes out

just imported this now and the only spells its using for me are infernal strike and throw glaive, not sure what ive done wrond , but its going through all the abilites , i got AHK set to 70 ms and i can see the abilites in the macro cycling, but its just not casting them, any ideas guys ?

I’m not sure about AHK I use Razer synapse and I have no problems if it casting throw glaive are you switching targets because it will only throw glaive once at a target and throw it again if you pick a new target.

May I ask if you are using this in Beta or Live? If you are using this in beta it will not work because it has a lot of items from the Artifact weapon that we don’t have in BFA. My Beta Macro is totally different. Please let me know which one you have is I can try to fix it.

What do I need to do for the macro use Sigil of Flame ?

I’m having the same issue - I imported the updated version and it only uses infernal strike and throw glaive. Then I went to the original macro and it won’t even load for me. I’m not using beta, I’m on live.

I’m seeing alot of people saying the macro is not working for them so i’m going to reup the macro as i have it in my GSE and if it still not working please let me know

Sequences['Dhshawn'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Dhshawn@Thrall",
  SpecID=581,
  Talents = "1,2,2,2,1,3,1",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=5,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Throw Glaive, nul",
        "/use [talent:7/3][reset=30] Soul Barrier",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/use Spirit Bomb",
      },
        "/use Spirit Bomb",
        "/use Immolation Aura",
        "/use Fracture",
        "/use [@player] Infernal Strike",
        "/use Soul Carver",
        "/use Immolation Aura",
        "/use [@player] Sigil of Flame",
        "/use Shear",
        "/use Soul Carver",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/use Empower Wards",
        "/use Demon Spikes",
        "/use [talent:7/3][reset=30] Soul Barrier",
      },
    },
  },
}

I run this macro at 0.07 ms on razer synapse.

Thanks for the quick reply - i’m online right now and will give it a spin!

@nattan
all you should have to do is just run the macro and it will cast every spell as it is comes of cd

@Micheal
I do believe there is a bug with firefox or chrome which make importing get all messed up that might be what happen i’m not sure which

ok, will try

That version works like a charm - thanks and great macro! I’ll be using it for a few days and will let ya know how it goes.

That’s good if you get into Beta make sure to check out the new one I made for BFA

I discovered why some skills worked and some did not !! It was because my game was in PT-BR!!
Now all your macro versions work perfectly well, just do not know which one to use now lol

If you are on Live you use this version if you are in PTR/Beta then use the one in 8.0.x Once BFA launches then only use the 8.0.x Macro.

@nattan
The sigil of flame will cast at your feet everytime it can be cast so you don’t have to do anything

This macro is very nice indeed - ran quite a few mythic+ and raid bosses with no issues at all. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing!

@Micheal E Lewis thanks the highest Mythic plus I have run so far is +18 but I have heard other have gotten higher.

Anyone toyed around with AHK for this macro yet? Looks promising.

Why do you have ("/use [talent:7/3][reset=30] Soul Barrier",) when your talents are listed at 1,2,2,2,1,3,1

@virus the reason for this is some people may want to use Soul Barrier and not last resort. this makes it so if you want to use that talent then you can and it will not break the macro