Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

I like your macro, cheers for it!
I do see things like Shockwave etc… but not in the talents (yet).
Could you maybe put in a screenshot of talents at 60 and talents at 70?
I reckon it’s already based on getting to 70 right?
Thanks again

I didn’t do a planner to 70 yet, but I intend on grabbing Shockwave/Ravager for sure.

i have imported the macro and the talents i use 250 ms and still i am at the dummy and it dsnt do anything… any help ?

I can’t drag the macro icon over to my bars.

You might at 18 macros already. Need to remove one.

This is likely a GSE issue. I think it’s been addressed on the github.

Ive tried multiple macros for warrior. None of them seems to work. I put the macro on my bar and press it, the spells show up but nothing gets pressed, nothing happens. How can i fix this? All my other macros work for my BM Hunter, Prot Paladin and Veng DH.

hello,
take a look here @Madmanchad

Anyone able to post the talents for this macro?

BkEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKLQCAAAAIJJRSCSLpkANQgQRiElkEgIA0CJJIAhAAAAAAAAEAAKlGA

2 Likes

Thanks @Orbalisk for the talent spec - none of the above worked.

BkEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKLQCAAAAIJJRSCSLpkANQgQRiElkEgIA0CJJIAhAAAAAAAAEAAKlGA

can you share photo of your action bar spell setup, thanks

Thanks, do you have any other marco for prot in your combo? or you just spam gse marco and use spelll on the screenshot?

No, just the basic ones for Heroic Leap with @cursor.

Will you have a level 61-70 update for this now that the expac is live ?

Yes. I will be updating shortly for 70. I’m at 66 now and testing currently.

Updated the main post to reflect my current level 70 dungeon running build. Should work well for everything. :slight_smile:

Can you please double check, I don’t think ignore pain/shield slam/impending victory is working. Here’s a crop of my !details action stream while killing a mob:

Untitled

I disabled Impending Victory from the macro, but now have it enabled. This is what I got on the dummies in the new zone at ilvl 338:

It’ll fire off Storm bolt, Impending Victory on cooldown. I had 22 casts of Shield Slam, 13 Revenge. Copy/Pasta the updated 1.4 and let me know if it works for you. 100ms BTW.