Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

Ill bump it up to 100 (this is in GSE options correct?) and try that. Home MS 35, World 44. Haste 16.63

No, I use my Razor software to set my MS. Iā€™m not sure what effects doing it inside GSE would have.

I recorded a video so you can see visually what im talking about, not sure how to post it.

Dont use GSEā€™s internal MS options. Calibrate the firing rate with your hardware supporting app or with AHK (I dont know how that works though).

i would get a macro without Demoralizing Shout
and without Shield Charge.
They are CDs that I would like to use when I really need them.

@Orbalisk Awesome work! This macro is a godsend. Iā€™m fairly new to the game and tankingā€¦ I just have a question.

I recently have the full tier set and getting the Vanguardā€™s Determination. Is it worth having more up time with revenge or the way you have it set up. Any help would be appreciated.

While revenge is great to spam, I find that ensuring uptime for defensives like Shield Block and Ignore Pain take a priority. Youā€™ll still get plenty of Revenge casts out, but I set my macros up to be as lazy as possible. You could always add revenge to a modifier if youā€™d like, but you might rage starve depending on the type of fight.

Tank you sir! I appreciate it!

1 Like

This macro is awesome, but Iā€™m having issue with threat. For eg. On Tree boss in AA, very hard to pick up all the adds. Even the trash before that, a few of them kept going after dps. Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

on treeboss u want to use Potion of Shocking Disclosure (big AoE dmg pot works also great for adds in AV 1st boss) right before the 2nd add wave spawns you should also have your Ravager rdy at this point just in case. can also save your Thunderous Roar if u remove it from the macro but that might be overkill depending on the key level
for the trashpacks before that if you go big its worth going ā€œslowā€ from pack to pack to get some thunderclap casts off because DPS tend to go ham even though they see you just facepulling all packs together while mounted once everything is prettymuch in range u masstaunt just to be save

On tree boss before he goes into germinate everyone shoulda gather on melee, itā€™s hard but not impossible to aggro everything on aoe if theyā€™re spread.

Your tools to grab AOE aggro are Thunder Clap spreading Rend, Shield Charge (Does splash damage), Thundering Roar, Shockwave, Ravager, and AOE taunt, saving this last one for the emergency. If youā€™re having issues managing them, open the macro and disable their block so they fire on your command instead, the macro canā€™t know in which combat/phase/add youā€™re fighting.

Also, bring Rogues/Hunters so they can redirect your aggro when needed if youā€™re having issues with it.

Thunder Clap attempts to cast on cooldown, which is one of your primary rage generation and AOE items. Unfortunately, game mechanics sometimes are between cycles and that 3-4 second range of cooldown might be when you need it. I include some other skills to mitigate this, but you should also be using potions as mentioned by @malgus, such as Shocking Disclosure when you tank on specific fights. It just makes it infinitely easier to get that AOE aggro. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, and also to everyone else for the advice. Will try it out today.

Hello Orbalisk,

Thanks for your great macro. Itā€™s working well for me.
Simple question.

How do you make the graphics with the timeline please ? Is this in details ? How do you do it, please ?
Many thanks.

EL

Hey! Itā€™s an addon called: Details! Damage Meter: Chart Viewer.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/details-chart-viewer-plugin

Hey!
Ive always just been using 10, 100 and 250 ms based on recomendations from the macro creator.
How do i know what MS I should be using? How do i calibrate?

I set all of mine to 100ms, so when you see my macros, they are based on 100ms with 50ms ping. It may vary for everyone but Iā€™m not sure how much.

Yea AHK macro currently doesnt deal with MS, no clue how id change that either. Thnx

Firs of all ty for your work, i have used your macro for a long time, and i got my KSM with it. But today i was browsing the GSE forum, and noticed that you updated your Macro, and i found a lot of changes, and sadly i deleted the one that i was using (your 1.2 version), i donā€™t know what was wrong with it, for me worked fine (even in TJS Fortified), but the thing that i really wish to have again is the AOE secondary macro, it worked for me perfectly, and it was just in one key for shockwave/ravager.

Also, if i may suggest, Shield charge, Impeding Victory, Thunderous Roar should be used manually, they are important, lifesaver in some cases.

I donā€™t really want to cause you a trouble or more work, so if you have your 1.2 version at hand, could you re-post it please?

Sadly, I had to redo my computer a few weeks back and did not have versions prior to 2.xx.

For the AOE item, I used /castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Ravager, Shockwave

Iā€™ve made a ton of revisions since that release and I always try to get more out of the sequencer. I think Iā€™ve got it closed to perfect with 3.2, at least in the 15 keys and raiding Iā€™ve been doing. I donā€™t remove things like Shield Charge, etc because my macros are designed to be as lazy as possible while still performing relatively well in most content. While I know itā€™d be more efficient to have them separately, I donā€™t think the average person like me is going to micromanage those enough to have it be worth it.