Mythic+ Prot for Mythic+ - v.3.6 (UPDATED 02/15/23)

I want to give a +1 to this macro. Incredible work. It plays beautifully so far @175ms.

Just one thing that caught me off-guard is that on Usage Information it says V3 is the Off-Tanking Setup and below it says the V2 is the Off-Tanking DPS, even though V2 removed Revenge.

If I understood correctly, V3 is the OT Macro while V2 is MT but without CDs, right? Maybe I’m not the only one in doubt.

Anyway, again, great job mate!

I swapped some things around before I posted, so I may have messed up descriptions. I’ll check later to verify. Off-tanking is a DPS focused item without Ignore Pain in the rotation. The Raid boss version is like the normal macro but without Revenge.

Thanks for this fantastic work. Got KSM easy with this on your 3.2. Keep up the awesome job.

1 Like

Not sure what is happening but every time I try fire the macro it types Post in chat repeatedly. Any help would be much appreciated. Fixed, i just reimported. :slight_smile:

still using 3.1 atm, tonight on target dummy, no cooldowns apart from demo shout, no ignore pain that was not generated from the 4 set bonus, no shield charge, just simply spamming the macro and its using revenge, TC , shield slam, shield block
got to 55 uber stacks, thats mental without using cooldowns and without using a single casted ignore pain :smiley:
im currently sitting at 407 ilvl

1 Like

Hey Orbalisk!
Do I have to manually seperate the macros?
If im in raid its running one version regardless of the situation.

If i have to its no problem, but i just wondered if theres something im missing :slight_smile:

You can set the version you want to auto load with specific content on the macros front page. Set raid to 2 if you want no revenge casts.

@Orbalisk this is one of the better macros of tank warrior but need some updates for survability, for example need spell block because almost all magic fights are a pain for the warrior without it, second talents are not based on the bis talents and third is the macro dont have execute on it so you need to doit apart, that reduce a lot your dps as a tank.

Ty in advance and i hope this feedback can be usefull for you

I took the build from Icy-Veins. Is there another build I should be looking at? Also, I took execute out of the macros because while DPS is important, ensuring Ignore Pain and Shield Block uptime comes first in most scenarios, with Revenge closely after. If I tossed execute in there, each time a mob in a pack would be within range you’d get chunked that much rage out when it might not really be needed.

Did you mean for a specific macro version of the overall function of my macros?

I’m not sure what spell block is. Did you mean Spell Reflect? You should be casting that manually.

There is talent where you are immune to spells for 20 sec but imo it should be manual not in macro. Its like having shield wall in macro spammed in random time of the pull or boss fight.

I see it now, yea, that would absolutely be best manually cast.

my revenge does not cast much. i have it set to 1 and it is number 7 in damage. my shield charge is 6 and the glacial fury is number 8. i see yours is almost doing as much damage as your shield slam. Do you know why this is a issue for me? So i looked at talents for the top few tanks and these are what they run. it def increase my damage for 20+ keys

They are also doing haste/crit over haste/verse

BkEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFIEBAAAASSSkkg0SKJJpVQEIUkIRJJBgQSCNkkgAECAAAAAAAEBAEaAgA

I just ran the 3.4 macro for a few minutes and it looks pretty good to me. Are you running it at 100ms?

I am testing the build you linked and I went from 57kDPS to 72kDPS, but my Shield Block went from 95% to 65% uptime since I can’t Shield Slam to gain more uptime. I am doing 15+ keys and will test this later tonight.

ok i may be stupid or something lol but when i import your macro it only has an icon for one macro is this intended? how does the 3 versions work, im confused as fuck lol

everything seems to be working other then im just confused as how they work as i use the same icon for everything, does it auto choose when doing dunegons? or raids???

open the macro in GSE and you will see tabs, those are versions. GSE auto changes to what version is needed for specific things you are running.

I’ve completely removed Ignore Pain from the macro now and with 4 set it still has 86% uptime in a dungeon.

Oh wow. I’m almost at the 4 set bonus, hopefully today!

I’ll make a 4th version for people with tier pieces so you don’t have to modify much.

3 Likes

I love this macro gj!

1 Like

spell block is a talent that give you 20 secs of full spell reflect, its a mandatory defencive talent to resist high magic damage dungs and raids, my problem is not that the skill ned to be on the macro, the problem is on the suggested talents for the macro is not there, and you need to remove talents to have it.

This are the bis talents for tank warrior on this season.

Raid: BkEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFIEBAAAASSSkkg0SKJJpVQEI0kIRJJBgQSCNkkgAECAAAAAAAEBAoUaAgA

M+: BkEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFIEBAAAASSSkkg0SKJJpUQEIFFJSUSSAAJBNkkgAEJAAAAAAAQEAgSrBAC

they are almost the same with some little differences :stuck_out_tongue:

BiS Talents don’t always work in a macro well.

1 Like