Necro - Shadow priest, by hardCORE now with Void Torrent

Thanks, I really do appreciate your time and effort. I’ll take a look at it this afternoon!

Hello “hardCORE” I think you made a mistake in the “SPST” and “SPaoe” versions when I copy them he tells me that it is the same Aoe for both

1 Like

there is no need to cast mind sear @targets target. Mind sear does damage to the target if it is an enemy. Try it on a dummy target

yeah but then it also breaks cast when your target dies, so having it on tank is just more convenient i have it all fixed and working now anyway to only use target target in dungeons

Oh yeah ! :S. fixed now

Hi what’s the time between presses is ir default 300millisecond?

its random between 75-150ms

cheers dude thanks for that

Why are you using shadowfiend in the macro if you have mindbender enabled?

are you trolling or? _show current spell_option in settings updates current version of the spell

Probably someone who doesn’t want to know how to play a Class and wants a macro to do everything for them.

Is there an easy way to edit this macro so that it won’t auto target? I sometimes accidentally pull groups that weren’t supposed to be pulled.

Yeah remove targetenemy from KeyPress

your annoying me every macro i go on your flaming someone maybe just maybe he is a new player that dosent understand how the same spell can have 2 names through a talent or something

secondly holy shitballs bro these macros are insanly good somhow you have found a way around all the stuff that has gimped sp macro makers for a very long time i swear if i log back on in a month and these macros aint top of the food chain ill sell my nan to the russians best macro i have ever in my time of using gse 3 years is just amazing aoe could use shadowcrash for the sanity gain etc at cusor KeyPress
/cast [nochanneling,combat,talent:5/3,@cursor] Shadow Crash
unholynova is how i have it right now but its spamming in chat unholynova so if you could tweak so it dosent then legit 20-10 rating

2 Likes

amazing macro… great work… aoe is fuck nice !!! omg… the best macro ever i use.

1 Like

mines keeps saying i need a target lol

during the casting, casts some spells but always says i need a target lol

I just went and tested the macro out myself and had none of the issues you describe… There is /target enemy noharm etc line in the macro so I have no idea why yours would be doing this. Are you running the macro at incredibly low ms speeds? Are you using AHK pr something similar perhaps?

im running it at 250ms and using AHK
im also using the first two macros on the page… the ST and AOE , dont seems to have issues with the aoe, the ST macro still works and casts just keeps saying ( i need a target ect )