Need help with a frost macro

Whats the best way to create a macro for obliterate , howling blast (during rime) and frost strike? i tried this:

/cast obliterate
/cast obliterate
/cast obliterate
/cast frost strike
/cast howling blast

I literally cant think anything better than this , the problem is that sometimes 1 rune is available just a bit earlier and the macro hits howling instead of obliterate and this screw all the rotation.

Also how can i make it so it priorities the skills who are first on the list instead of using a sequence? right now it will hot obliterate then move to frost strike even if obliterate is available , how cna i make it to always hit the first available skill on the list?

what you are asking will actually get your account suspended… you sound like you want to automate the cast to watch for certain times then know when to cast specific spells… that would be a case of botting… which bliz REALLY frowns upon… which I know when you do a cast sequence you can kind of call it botting… but using a cast sequences is more dependent vs actually knowing when a certain ability is up and knowingly casting it all on its own… where as if you are watching and have 2o macros for situation a… then situation b… etc… its vague but the gray area bliz is kind of cool with but outright having a macro or a program to do the job bliz don’t like

[quote quote=34310]what you are asking will actually get your account suspended…. you sound like you want to automate the cast to watch for certain times then know when to cast specific spells…. that would be a case of botting…. which bliz REALLY frowns upon… which I know when you do a cast sequence you can kind of call it botting… but using a cast sequences is more dependent vs actually knowing when a certain ability is up and knowingly casting it all on its own…. where as if you are watching and have 2o macros for situation a…. then situation b… etc…. its vague but the gray area bliz is kind of cool with but outright having a macro or a program to do the job bliz don’t like
[/quote]

So the macro i currently use is the best i can make? well i undrrstand this addon is meant to make the game a bit easier but not neccesarily optimal , not for everyone at least.