Need Testers - SV, 8.0x

Been playing the beta, and now pre-patch. I have a bunch of macros with different talent specs, but wanted to post one for now. Talents are: AP, Butchery, NM, BS, BTBW, TOS, BOP: Please test, and feedback. Will post others later, a more “Bomb” related one …

dStzcaWsfjVfHABuXHHmBvLll6Mkj)cP(gQ6XKStf2R0UvP9d8tQK6ViOFRI7PQQHQKAWGgor5GujCAe5yK64kclujYsrilwjQLtKhsLQEQWYi8COMOsWurXKrutNYfPsYvPsXZukxxPAJuPYwvKAZQQy7uP00qYSqLpRO0TPs0ivcnouA0kkgVIQoPIkNvvLUMQCEfrdJO6UiW5OQRUmDOBett4sUHX9l6kI(LWLwtiJRJoeLPbd6lVgUX2MwRf6glK)G2)So0nwm)K1OHl2TzosnikZpMuntJviL0z6uct6CXLPdDz6q3GwHWgaQzDeS(oenOviSbGA)JNVJTg0ke2W5e75vLaiakL40(RoUCzKbGaO45Py9CaOM1rWlNdafppL)XbGAwhbVCoau88uSEoauZ6i4LZbGcTGAZPdQg0ke2aqHJdpVVJxdAfcBaO45Py9D40GwHWgak0cQnNo4BqRqydafppL)1bBdAfcBaO45P86o8nOviSbGAwhbV8o0YBqRqydafppL)1y9bBRqkPtzQ1yQCY1sjgxMo0nOviSbGeFpYsJ7EiNiYeaGSSBDiAqRqydaj2qsZM2)FoQDmhaMZtcByoa8EiNiYeWrSHKMnT)YsJdaZ5jHnmhaEpKtezcaWnkkE(AnMkNKO8lr4Sm1ASwkxHusNYuRryPm3TFvgPZTrKtSNxJe6RwTgHSun3cDiEVgRq3D03CxlLCBEnsNBxUwTw

im copy past and dont creat macro

K, let me check and I will re-export …

Imports fine. If you have an issue importing, a /reloadui should resolve it. Assuming GSE is updated properly, that is.

Single target: Details!: DPS for Raider’s Training Dummy [5:07 EF] 1. Hodorsnow … 1.6K (100.0%)

4 Target AOE: Details!: DPS for Training Dummy [2:25 EF] 1. Hodorsnow … 2.9K (100.0%)

I didn’t time AOE as long as they are generally shorter fights. After 1 minute or so DPS pretty much stays consistent anyway.

Edit 209 ilvl, wrist and insignia leggos.

This is a solid performer. Even with different talents, sustained 3k dps over 10 mins at ilvl 220, thanks for the work!

Tested this macro as well as Survival for the first time tonight.
First thing I would change is Aspect of the Eagle. I would make it like most Vang Dh Tank macros…

Key Press
/castsequence reset=target Aspect of the Eagle, nul

This will only use it to start while you close the gap to melee, and again if you change targets when it’s available. I don’t see a point to use it during combat off cd where you may need it in a pinch.

I also personally don’t like having my controlled sutns firing off on cd. I moved Intimidation into keypress also with a ctrl mod.

Ok, thanks for the feedback, I’m going to make the changes. Also, I have other builds that do not use Butchery, that are doing over 3.3. I just purchased the Huntmaster Ring, works well, giving AP and VV talents. I am using the cloak for the 3% increased damage in addition. Celerity, Legs, also good choices, or some combo … I have leveled in beta on SV, imo, the best legendary till 116 is KJ Burning Wish, the AOE it does is tremendous and will help so much with big quest mob pulls. Pair that with the Ring, again, imo … a solid build. I plan to use a butchery build for leveling, and swapping to others for raids. More later, ty for the feedback.

New talent build to test, with suggested changes. Talents: VV, GT, NM, BS, PH, TOS, BOP. NOTE: I am using Soul of the Huntmaster. I am ilv. 236, Raid Buffed, 3.8ish ST ABT Garothi:

dKtDdaWsKcVvqBdvz2GCtKQ(fv1TPk1Hv1ob1EH2nP9l1pvPK)svYVPYJrzOsIgSIHRs1brKQ7kuhtPoNkwOKKLkjSyejwosUhsPNcSmL8CctePOPsutMQy6IoncFtIEgQkxxLSrejTvKkBwLITRsP(SaZsittcxMYiruCCjPgTKA8iQCsevnoICnu58ikToePmmeXRrv14gLr4nca05fD05L8TaEbKr4fkJa5hY0uGG9ETx7nciJbDhba3fupUB6jRTEiZLME)I0O6PccnOhhvp5ZV1t(qMM9SranTB(lOeH3iG0VYAhfcQWmizJvJa6FgLJoJsq4ubkJWBugH3iWN9ISNq1XQFvnicniUN9HRSeHxiWN9ISNq1XQFvnicniUNfpELLheMpe4ZErkSQVmLz9eQow9RQbrObX9qzclPL58Mu(SNEwCNcPtuplUtXzh1ZI7uC4I6zlXBvssupBjERssI6zXDkKor9SL4TkjbHlqGp7fzpHQJv)QAqeAqCplUtH0bH5qGp7fzpHQJv)QAqeAqCplUtXzJW8qGp7fzpHQJv)QAqeAqCplUtXHdHlrGp7fzpHQJv)QAqeAqCpBjERssqyje4ZEr2tO6y1VQgeHge3ZI7uC4q4dc8zVi7juDS6xvdIqdI7zXDkKoiGggzRWGSxyOmMiOsNiP)zuougteqdJSvszcbkJWBe4ZEr2tO6UBzK68yVN4EKK4dHxiWN9ISNW8PcSK2BCSlrupg5iePiQh15XEpXrH5tfyjT3TmQhJCeIue1J68yVN4E4ROOSeH5db(SxKcR6ltzwp9qzclPnFQal7PNTeVL0jQh9ccHlqGp7fzpHE78qApug3ZwQSKejmrGmfHYVLlSkeas7oPEPSKWPiayvFzAs8qiOskJ(Nr5qzmrGmfHYVLBSkmXebG7gJ80eHxCCiG(xVEiYRPrDBttcNIvHjMic

@Reel

new build at ilvl221 doing 150 less than sims indicate. Not bad. I have noticed it does drop serpent sting debuff at times and also prematurely casts it at 6 seconds left but I assume theres not much helping that.

Ty for testing, wanted to get these out, will be refining them now. Much thanks to all. I have been using Hydra Bite also (have a macro for that) posting soon. Animal in PVP, topping all Damage in every RBG. All passive honor traits too. Still refining tho.

May I ask which macro you are using currently? And what honor talents too? Thank you for your hard work; it is appreciated.

Sure, I will post the macro that I use most often in a bit. Since it’s pre-patch, been doing a lot of PVP, some Dungeons. Soul of the Huntmaster Legendary, Cloak Ledgendary for 3% dmg boost. Talents are: Vipers Venom and Alpha Pred. (with ring) … take Vipes Venom (imo) if no ring, Hydras Bite, Row 45 … up to you, Bloodseeker, Posthaste, Tip of the Spear, Birds of Prey. In some Raiding, Dungeons, I might take GT over HB …

Hey ReelTech! Thanks a lot for the macro. Was able to copy/paste straight away and immediately start attacking things for the new WQs on Darkshore.

It’s a noob hunter, but 165 ilvl, doing 1-1.5k DPS. I sim at 1700, so it’s far from that, but I still don’t mind. Saw similar results with other BM macros, where I sim around 1700, but doing about 1.2-1.3k.

Thanks!

Thanks for the macro! I am using the same leggos as you and simming for 3.8k. Unfortunately, I am only sustaining 3.0k. I’m brand new to survival (always played BM) so I’m not sure what I might be able to do to fix this. Any recommended MS to run this at? My latency is anywhere from 29-32.

Guys, the version from July 20, 2018 from ReelTech named SV_VV_TOS_ST 1121211 anyone tested it on prepatch ? Its broken on so many levels…
What speed you firing it ? I tried 300ms or 30ms same broken for me.
For some reason it just spams serpent stings almost all the time. There needs to be some different logic for dots.

Also there is another problem with bomb names when talented in Wildfire infusion, it does not recognizes Pheronome bomb it stops casting bombs…

@ 205 I am doing 2.5

ilvl 210 fight argus the unmaker did 2100 dps

What ms are you firing this at?

No MS, don’t use AHK or any Corsair Que ability … I need to post my updated macro. Give me a few, I will test with a MS this time though. I’ll report back in about 1hr.