New 7.3.5 GSE-2 SUB LOVE(updated)

Well this is my first macro I’ve been proud of so be gentle!

EDIT: This is the Update For 7.2.5 Have fun!

Sequences['SubLove'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Çritmaster@Emeralddream",
  SpecID=261,
  Talents = "1231233",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/new-gse-2-sub-love/",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=5,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth",
        "/cast [form:1,stealth] Shadowstrike",
        "/cast [combat] Symbols of Death",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [combat] Shadow Dance",
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Nightblade, Shadowstrike, Backstab, Eviscerate, Backstab, Backstab, Death from Above",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Backstab, Backstab, Nightblade, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate",
        "/cast [combat] Shadow Blades",
        "/cast [combat] Goremaw's Bite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Shadowstrike",
      },
    },
  },
}

This is for the peeps that have the New lego ring that gives you the Talent vigor.

Burst up to 1.8-2.2 Mil then settles Down to 950-990k steady @ around 200mil Damage.

I can’t seem to get this one to work. I might be doing it wrong. With the new 2.0 GSE I’m still a bit lost. We still put these in the GS-myMacros right?

No all you have to do is copy and then open GSE-2… /gs in game then click on import click OK to the import successful and close and open it back up (/gs) there should be “SUB” listed highlight and click the create icon at the bottom and then drag the icon from the right side down to your hot-bar. and that is it!

wow /gse ?
only op that works for me is /gs and no it does not import ?

[quote quote=40601]wow /gse ? only op that works for me is /gs and no it does not import ?
[/quote]

Thanks for the correction /gse use to open the editing portion of GS-E and /gs opened Wow macros.Now it is /gs to open GS-E 2.As far as not importing I’ve had to try and retry and close out of GS-E all together and restart wow before it took hold and imported…it’s different than it used to be with “my macros” also if you have to many ie:more than 17 macros it will not import either so I just opened the wow macros and deleted the old macros that don’t work anymore. I hope this helped.

The macro is not complete, thats why it doesnt work.

it ends on Symbols of Death",

[quote quote=40740]The macro is not complete, thats why it doesnt work.
it ends on Symbols of Death”,
[/quote]
Symbols is in the post macro so if it missed it in the pre-macro it will still fired off…the macro is working for world content and also can be used for Pvp. And yes it does work now!

Sorry you all were right the macro ended poorly…My Bad

Eviscerate is used 2 times in combat so the macro is not optimized

[quote quote=41051]Eviscerate is used 2 times in combat so the macro is not optimized
[/quote]

You can customize the macro anyway that works for you…so if you need two Eviscerates in there add it! I’ll try it and see how it works. Thanks!

Can you still help me please when i copy/past you’r macro in Import section of GS2 ingame they told me “Macro unable to be imported” and i have an error message in text chat like " [string “Storage”]:29 unexpected symbol near ‘return’ " .

I’m a fucking French baguette so i really dont understand what’s the problem if you can explain me step by step simply ^^
thanks

[quote quote=41562]Can you still help me please when i copy/past you’r macro in Import section of GS2 ingame they told me “Macro unable to be imported” and i have an error message in text chat like ” [string “Storage”]:29 unexpected symbol near ‘return’ ” .
I’m a fucking French baguette so i really dont understand what’s the problem if you can explain me step by step simply ^^ thanks
[/quote]

Try this one, it’s a bug where you have to remove all the spaces from the front of each line and any spaces that appear at the end of author line

Removed as it still didn’t import, try typing it in by hand.

Great Macro! what speed would you recommend for the Naga?

[quote quote=42100]Great Macro! what speed would you recommend for the Naga?
[/quote]

Sorry Dexz for the late reply…But since I just manually spam this as fast as possible I couldn’t tell you anything on the Naga. Maybe someone else can help?

[quote quote=41012]

The macro is not complete, thats why it doesnt work. it ends on Symbols of Death”,

Symbols is in the post macro so if it missed it in the pre-macro it will still fired off…the macro is working for world content and also can be used for Pvp. And yes it does work! [/quote]

Bro, leave your ! plz, the macro is not complete, and no, you cant
import it.

The macro ends on symbols… and u need it to end on } } } } } etc

If u want to import this u get a : “Storage[string"storage”]:29 unexpected symbol near return

error

[quote quote=42603]

The macro is not complete, thats why it doesnt work. it ends on Symbols of Death”,

Symbols is in the post macro so if it missed it in the pre-macro it will still fired off…the macro is working for world content and also can be used for Pvp. And yes it does work!
Bro, leave your ! plz, the macro is not complete, and no, you cant import it. The macro ends on symbols… and u need it to end on } } } } } etc If u want to import this u get a : “Storage[string”storage”]:29 unexpected symbol near return error [/quote]

Thank you for pointing that out Bro…And Welcome to the forum thanks for keeping me in line!

Imports and works fine. Don’t listen to people that can’t understand user error.

[quote quote=42897]Imports and works fine. Don’t listen to people that can’t understand user error.
[/quote]

ye it does now, after he changed it.

dont try to sound smart if you didnt saw the error before.

Imported now and works great, thanks.

Thanks Sean and Luc …please let me know how you like it and any changes so I can check it out!

I’m still leveling (70’s. WotLK is a dragggggggggggggggg) but I use it on bosses in dungeons mostly right now. TBH, Stealth>Shadowstrike>Shadowstrike and almost everything is dead right away while questing. It’s smooth though. I used it a bit in some PVP the other day and didn’t experience any lock ups or anything.

Thanks, gonna dust off my rogue and try this out.