Feral Updated: 06/24/19

I don’t think it is appropriate for you to copy the original macro, modify it and repost it in the same thread. You hijacked my thread in doing so. You should make your own thread so that when you’re macro has issues, those posts, regarding those issues, will be relevant to the thread you started and those issues will be centerlized to that macro.

My macro doesn’t need to be modified in the way you explained.

Anyone having the problem with the constant “You are Shapeshift Form” messages, it’s probably because you’re using something like a G13 or Nostromo to do the keypress. The macro has a “on key release” for regrowth. Remove that and it will stop.

The macro is fine. The error message you can actually turn off in the GSE options.

New feral update.

Thanks Sandwich

not bad, but now i’m getting an error message, cant do that while in shapeshift

Been using this macro to level. I love it. Firing every thing off really well with no hang ups. Ty for the tip of turning the error messages off in GSE options.

Hello the macros work fine.
Could you maybe create a healer macro for the druid?

great macro any update for it and any pvp edited for it

The first post has been updated with the new feral version.

error on the new one api storage

Same here

Error on import as well

Original post was updated with the fixed import string.

You should be able to edit the post now.

I have override the default setting, I apologize for the inconvenience as I am still working my way through it also.

Bloodtalons out performs Clarity in solo or raid play Sabertooth is a good pick but Rip isnt
in castsequence dunno if thats on purpose or a mistake

Ferocious Bite deals 20% increased damage and increases the duration of Rip on your target by 4 sec per combo point spent.

And Primal Wraith is damn good in AoE situations places like Island Expeditions and TW dungeons.

I overrided the old macro i was wondering if thats still around as i had more dps with that one.

Been using these and it works great, it even works for pvp. Speed i am running is 80 but i have a logitech. My iteam level 385.

I’ve updated the original post with a new macro for aoe dotting as well as added a new macro version for heavier single target dmg with some aoe spread.

Hi, Macros working great for me so thanks however confused about what to use and when, Cat dots seems to do more single target dmg than burst, is that correct?

Make sure you’re not dotting more than 1 target as the dmg meter will not be accurate.