[New] Prot Pally GS 1 Button 7.0.3

having touble getting the gse verison to work, looking for the issue with line 29 not undertsnading if i need to change somethign or if its been fixed but when i save it in the my macros folder lau for gse and go in game and do /gs it doesnt show up.

[quote quote=36643]having touble getting the gse verison to work, looking for the issue with line 29 not undertsnading if i need to change somethign or if its been fixed but when i save it in the my macros folder lau for gse and go in game and do /gs it doesnt show up.
[/quote]

They already said to fix this you need to remove line 29 and everything on it completely (so that the macro only has 28 lines). Nice script was thinking of leveling an alt tank now that they nerfed my main DH tank so bad its useless and just switching dh to dps. Pally seemed the best option since I was told its not difficult to use and its healing spec is also good (so I wont have to make a new alt for heals in the future)

Would love to try this one and see if it’s better than mine, sadly it’s stuck on auto-attack and doesn’t do any skills… any ideas on the possible issues? I’ve been using GS and GS-E (more recently) for a long time.

[quote quote=37179]Would love to try this one and see if it’s better than mine, sadly it’s stuck on auto-attack and doesn’t do any skills… any ideas on the possible issues? I’ve been using GS and GS-E (more recently) for a long time.
[/quote]

Not sure, It’s not stuck for me at all, perhaps try and re-copy/paste

Also I’ve fixed the line 29 problem so it should be good to go, if you remove line 29 now it’s not gonna work =p

Lucifon, thanks for the great macro. It has helped me alot with my tanking sincenit allows me to actually focus on the fight an not on what button to click next. I have one question. On the first post I see that is says that the talents that should be picked are these:

TALENTS: 2133132
But then in the GS-E macro it says 2333332. Which one should I really be using? I'm currently using the 1st one.

[quote quote=37230]Lucifon, thanks for the great macro. It has helped me alot with my tanking sincenit allows me to actually focus on the fight an not on what button to click next. I have one question. On the first post I see that is says that the talents that should be picked are these:

TALENTS: 2133132
But then in the GS-E macro it says 2333332. Which one should I really be using? I’m currently using the 1st one. [/quote]

Is the correct talent set, I just forgot to change it over, good catch, I have since fixed it =)

Looking for a little help, I imported this last night and am having a little trouble. The permacro functions seem to be working fine, but I noticed in testing that none of the most macro functions are firing off. I imported multiple times into GSE with Always the same results. Not sure what else I need to do or if I am misunderstanding how it should function

Looking for a little help, I imported this last night and am having a little trouble. The premacro functions seem to be working fine, but I noticed in testing that none of the post macro functions are firing off. I imported multiple times into GSE with Always the same results. Not sure what else I need to do or if I am misunderstanding how it should function

I’ve been using this macro to level my Prot Paladin, coming along fairly nice.

Are these still valid for 7.1.0 ?

Shifting my focus from my DH, to my Paladin.

I cannot figure out whether I want to burn through my stacks of SoTR, or utilize them to keep the damage reduction uptime as close to 100% as I can?

If it is the former, than I like the above macro. If it is the latter, how would I go about doing that?

Thank you in advance for any assistance/information.

[quote quote=37777]Shifting my focus from my DH, to my Paladin.
I cannot figure out whether I want to burn through my stacks of SoTR, or utilize them to keep the damage reduction uptime as close to 100% as I can?
If it is the former, than I like the above macro. If it is the latter, how would I go about doing that?
Thank you in advance for any assistance/information.
[/quote]
I would also love an answer to this aswell :smiley: