No shaman macro's working for me..

EDIT - Sorry i’ve posted this in the wrong place! … doh!

I’ve tried everything, Importing, adding macro’s to the sample macro’s via Notepad++ … I can not get any shaman macro’s to show up for me, i have to edit the SAM_Enhance macro to get it to work but if i log out, its changes back to the original spell order… Anyone have an idea what my issue could be?

Many thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Dark…

p.s. Elemental doesnt work either =’(

i have the same talents as the macro suggests, so its not that.

so yesterday i had this same problem where i would alter the macro while tweaking it only to see it change back and keep what was stored. I actually restarted the game client a few times. then in the update this morning it started working for me. while they are crunching away at the live data problems i suggest just copying and pasting the macro from notepad into the needed spots and run with it during your game time. he is aware of it as far as i know and has been working steady to tweak out the bugs.

So here’s how I got mine to work…

First off, don’t use 2.0.8, its still buggy and breaks importing. Manually install 2.0.7 from Curse.com and make sure to tell your Curse Client to IGNORE updating it so you stay at 2.0.7.

Once you are in game, type: /gs and then click the IMPORT button. Paste whatever macro you want and click IMPORT. It will say that it imported but you won’t see it. Now click IMPORT button again and you should see the same code you just pasted. Just click IMPORT a second time, the same notice will come up that it imported only this time you will see it. Then just click on the macro to make sure its highlighted and click CREATE ICON, once you see it turn to the RED QUESTION MARK then drag that to your bar.

Hope this helps anyone having issues.

-Aitrus

some great idea’s!.

Cheers :slight_smile:

i get an error message i log into my shaman … maybe this can help

Date: 2017-01-17 20:34:33
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 25
Message: …\AddOns\GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua line 32:
bad argument #1 to ‘ipairs’ (table expected, got string)
Debug:
[C]: ipairs()
GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua:32: UnEscapeTable()
GSE\API\StringFunctions.lua:15: UnEscapeSequence()
GSE\API\Events.lua:94: ?()
…oot\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145:
…oot\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145
[string “safecall Dispatcher[2]”]:4:
[string “safecall Dispatcher[2]”]:4
[C]: ?
[string “safecall Dispatcher[2]”]:13: ?()
…oot\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: Fire()
…terface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120:
…terface\AddOns\GSE\Lib\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119
Locals:
None
AddOns:
Swatter, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AtlasLoot, vv8.01.09
AucAdvanced, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucFilterBasic, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucFilterOutlier, v7.3a.5701.5459(7.3a/embedded)
AucMatchUndercut, v7.3a.5701.5585(7.3a/embedded)
AucStatHistogram, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatiLevel, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatPurchased, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatSales, v7.3a.5701.5598(7.3a/embedded)
AucStatSimple, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatStdDev, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucStatWOWEcon, v7.3a.5701.5613(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilAHWindowControl, v7.3a.5701.5575(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilAppraiser, v7.3a.5701.5666(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilAskPrice, v7.3a.5701.5599(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilAutoMagic, v7.3a.5701.5686(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilCompactUI, v7.3a.5701.5694(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilEasyBuyout, v7.3a.5701.5576(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilFixAH, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
AucUtilItemSuggest, v7.3a.5701.5651(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilPriceLevel, v7.3a.5701.5633(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilScanButton, v7.3a.5701.5631(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilScanFinish, v7.3a.5701.5588(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilScanProgress, v7.3a.5701.4979(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilScanStart, v7.3a.5701.5347(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilSearchUI, v7.3a.5701.5672(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilSimpleAuction, v7.3a.5701.5654(7.3a/embedded)
AucUtilVendMarkup, v7.3a.5701.4828(7.3a/embedded)
Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded)
BeanCounter, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
Configator, v5.1.DEV.406(/embedded)
CrapAway, v
DBMCore, v7.1.7
DBMDefaultSkin, v
DBMStatusBarTimers, v
DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded)
Enchantrix, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
EnchantrixBarker, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
FishingBuddy, v1.7.12f
GSE, v209
LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.423(/embedded)
LibSharedMedia30, v3.0-97
SlideBar, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
Stubby, v7.3a.5701 (TasmanianThylacine)
TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.405(/embedded)
Titan, v5.10.5.70100
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.1.5.70100 <none>
(ck=816)

My shaman is the ONLY character I cannot import/edit macros. Says added fine but cannot find it, EVEN WITH showing all macros. The “Option” button doesn’t even work, it doesn’t open anything just makes a click sound.

@burx you have a corrupt install.

@Darko You need to execute the command in the last comment on https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/issues/162

I just ran this and my shaman is fixed! /run GSELibrary[7]["SAM_MC_Surge"].MacroVersions[1].KeyPress = {}