None of my macros are working

PROBLEM SOLVED - SEE SECOND POST
I have been using GSE for 3+ years…build my own macros. Everything is updated but when I drop the icon to my action bar and press that button (exactly as before) it just cycles through the icons and never casts. Tried it on all my macros and even imported 4+ macros here and they all did the same thing… just cycles through the icons, same as before, but it just doesn’t cast or do anything.

I even unloaded all add ons with only GSE active, no change.

Could this be on my side or are other people getting the same?

HERE IS THE FIX IF YOU ARE HAVING SAME ISSUE:

/console ActionButtonUseKeyDown 1

Copy and paste that.

Thank you to user “New_E-mail”

Though i will say it changes how your interface works and I have to shut it off and on frequently to play.

Or you could read the 10000 other threads where I point to the actual solution:

Dude - toggling the CVar in GSE’s options just runs that command but also tells you what it is currently set to. We programmers get to be rather frustrated when we have to say the same thing 1000 times because people couldn’t be bothered.

Blizzard changed the goal posts. If The beta build
Goes live in a couple of weeks as intended there is more pain to come.

Elv released a hack and that hack for their purposes and that is messing up GSE. You can remain in ignorance till it changes again and you go why doesn’t this work again or you can learn why your command above does something so that when things change in a day or so and things no longer work again you actually have some control.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this! That was exactly my issue and it’s now resolved!