[nTx] Do you even tank bro? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Protection] [Dragonflight]

@nTx is there away to remove the key relese charge? it’s charging eveywhere even on unnecessary adds. if i take it out. it spam the chat with “----key release----” is there a way to take it out?

1 Like

That’s supposed to be there to rejoin battle if they kick you away.

but is there a way to take it out? an not spam “-key release-” on chat?

Well thats because you modified it. Download it from main post.

am i able to replace it with something else? after a mob it charge on to the next right away. becasue of no harm dead key press. how i i replace charge or take it out?

I think i answered it on last reply, download it from main post so you can fix it. Its supposed to charge, there’s nothing wrong on that.

sorry my english not too good. even if i get it from main post. i dont want it to charge. is there a way to change it? because on mythic plus i charge to the next thing that it targets even if i dont need to lure that mob.

@nTx I have a question.
The marco works really well - but with other macro’s the button changes spells ( cycling ) here it just keeps showing the charge button and doesn’t cycle trough the other spells.

So - to make it clear the macro IS using the spells, the macro button just doesn’t cycle trough it.
What did I do wrong? Cause i’m sure it’s one of my settings :wink:

Thats because they dont use pre and post Skills, im forcing few Skills and thats why you dont see the cycle.

Added execute management.

I see the macro has 5 templates.
By default I’m using 1 - but which one is the one that you created with all the Cd’s and revenge in it? :slight_smile:
I assumed it’s 2 - but now with 5 different templates I’m a little confused :smiley:

what does execute management mean

The macro has 2 templates. If it has more that’s because you didn’t replace it. Delete it and import it again.

It adds execute but not in priority on execute phase, so you will keep getting ignore pain and using revenge.

I knew it was something i did wrong.
But I did choose replace when importing it - doesn’t matter i’ll delete and import again, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Awesome macro thank you , is there a way to remove Charge from the macro, would liek to control that myself

Sure, gimme few mins.

@Krizar Done :wink: You can find it updated on main post.

Good macro my dude. Only tweeks i find is low usage of shield slam and low uptime on shield block. But solid job so far

At my levels of haste I’ve not that problem. Put both skills on a separated button and check if they’re off cd. Each 4 gcd they’re checked, almost 4 gcd so check them.

Was trying to check this out, but doesnt seem to import correctly on my end, the pvp version imports correctly. Addon is fully updated so not sure whats going on, maybe ill ask in discord to see what happened.