[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

hey @nTx what is better the one with Raid raging blow or your Raid annihilator? I currently tried both and both have great results. Just curious about what you think is best.

Raging blow is kinda better for more burst fights, adds and so… I pref that but the annihilator one is getting more self sustain.

Maybe if you run SMF you go with annihilator, need offhand to test it out but I’ll stay at raging blow for now.

1 Like

sorry man im bad with abbreviations what is SMF xD, But thanks for the advice I will be running raging blow

I’ve been using this macro for a while. pretty solid one

but for me it’s better to use the Ravanger by myself, disabling or removing the block does not work the macro still uses Ravanger.

Anyhow to disable it ?

Check if youre editing the version youre currently using.

Because I feel you’re “editing version X and using version Y”

1 Like

Hello! Is this only for the V2? I didn’t find it in the V1: Raging Blow…

1 Like

Whirlwind is only inside v2 (annihilator build because it has cd and should be casted in cd)

Raging blow build needs to do that like I said there.

1 Like

I’ve checked all those but its works now.

Apparently, if you edit and save you get another macro (the new saved one) in your library?

learning new things every day

If you dont clear or remove old versions before import you get a prompt asking you if replace, merge or add with another name.

1 Like

Possibly dumb question… If Version1 is ST and Version2 is AOE, how do you save them both to different buttons?

Yeah indeed a dumb question that can be solved reading the whole post.

1 Like

Well… thanks for being a jerk…

2 Likes

1 Like

At least you’re funny… also, I did read the post… your comment says there isn’t an AOE macro because it’s not needed… yet so many others are saying ver1 is for ST and ver2 is for AOE… so with me being rather new to these macros, I assumed I missed something. Also, my question was never answered. IF ver1 is ST and ver2 is AOE, how can you make them 2 separate buttons? Still may be dumb, but I’m asking anyway

1 Like

i rly like this macro, is it possible to remove charge and ravager? If so , how? i am new to this.

Reading is overestimated, right? Here comes the blind guy again…Why does it matter if I answer? He’s not going to read it, he’s blind as fuck!

I’ll try again…and if you go and read the first post you can read this:

Let me make it clear to you:

Not clear enough? Let me try it again quoting something I wrote BEFORE you came in with these dumb questions. (8 FEBRUARY 2023) Do you know the ZUG? [nTx] [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight] - #280 by DrTwins

Now that is clarified, read or gtfo.

Sure, you can delete any block you don’t want by pressing X on that specified block or disabling them on the checkbox attached to it.

Normally I recommend disabling it because you can need to use it in the future.

1 Like

thanks for reply mate

Hey NTX, want to thank you for the effort on this macro, it’s quite good. I saw someone mention a PvP version but didnt see it. Would this one work for PvP or do you have one for PvP that is different? Thanks!