[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

@nTx Hello!!

ty for doing the macros, i have a doubt, the ST and AOE are in the same string?

trying to input the AOE, but it says to merge with the ST

Seems i messed it up, gonna upload them again. Check back in a while i have to turn on my computer hehe

Sorry!

1 Like

Ready! Try it out

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks Neuro! I’ll give them a shot tonight :slight_smile:

Looks like the AOE macro doesn’t contain any blocks. Am I missing something?

Yeah, the single target macro seems pretty dialed in but the AOE one is missing editable blocks and not casting Rampage efficiently. Also noticing that it says “RESTRICTED: Macro specifics disabled by author.” in both macro options. Not sure if that has always been there or not, but thought I’d pass it along.

Seems something went wrong when exporting. The string was completely wrong, now I pasted it correctly… Hope this time works.

Srry for this @zithftw

No need to apologize at all! Really appreciate your time.

It’s officially dialed. Working like a charm now! Thanks again Neuro.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

Remember everyone using and enjoying the macro to tell me if it works for you or it doesn’t so I can fix the mess as I did.

1 Like

Hey, i have been messing with your macro, i wanted to moved away from annihalator builds. Something ive noticed is that if we look at rage generation, there is alot of overflow rage, where we are generating rage while at cap, i plan to fix my issue with adding a mod for rampage to dump the rage. But maybe it could be something you could look into, or maybe its just not something we can fix and need a modifier.

This isnt a routine that can dump rage into rampage when reach a certain threshold, that’s a routine that’s against ToS. Remember whats the main reason GSE exists, and with this addon you cannot manage it like it.

Try to think GSE is a monkey spamming the macros in the order you program it and if it press the right button is luck, that’s why the priority of sequential order of each macro is the main reason there’s plenty of builds out there, the best order can have the best “management”.

If you put Rampage on button 2 (if you have macro on 1) and spam it with your software at the same time, it will go sequential ( 12121212…) so it will dump. I made this one on a single button plus CDs outside to make it easier for everyone.

I simply suggested that it could have increased efficiency if you look at other places, like the macro overflowing on rage. I am not sure how you thought increasing macro efficiency to make it as perfect as possible with something against the tos.

On the spenders block, priority mode, the order is the next one:

Execute
Rampage

I can spam the block any number of times and it wont change because it will execute on each iteration:

Execute
Execute, Rampage, A
Execute, Rampage, B…

Execute has a higher value on priority because this skill has the biggest damage output that’s the main reason it’s there.

There’s no “legal” way to manage the rage threshold in a good way, the best way is the one you can check there. But trust me, at high levels of gear with haste, this quickens the CDs so it will dump rage easier.

EDIT: Checked the code…

As you can see here, the macro is simplified at the best. Red Spenders and Green Generators. The more simple a macro is, the better it performs…

1 Like

I understand the simplicity part, i did say at the end of my original post, it might not be something we can really fix and it would be easier to manage rage overcapping issues if rampage was on a modifier in case we hit rage cap. It’s something i will do atleast, its small detail i wanted to discuss and see if you had any idea how to streamline it.

As you can see in one of my last posts I said this:

“If you put Rampage on button 2 (if you have macro on 1) and spam it with your software at the same time, it will go sequential ( 12121212…) so it will dump. I made this one on a single button plus CDs outside to make it easier for everyone.”

This is the way I play my macro on Protection, Ignore pain and Revenge (the spenders) are on 2 and 3 and have a separated repeater so it will go sequential:

If i need Revenge it will go: 121212…
If i need Ignore pain it will go: 131313…

Hi! Loving the macro, however, when I import the AoE version, I cannot see the “1” tab at the top. All I see is “Configuration” and “Weakauras”.

The ST version is fine, and I can see the “1” tab.

Any advice is appreciated

Capture

It’s on read only and editor disabled. Thats normal I guess.

Is that something I can change on my end so I can slightly edit it like the ST version?

The AOE version cant be empty as you can see the code is really large on main post… try to import it again.