Oak Ret Pally Macro DF 10.2.6/7 - Season 4 Update #1 - (4/27/24)

Has anyone been able to test the intercession cast? Does it work? lol

I’ve toyed with some other classes but those macros really could use refinement.
My history here on the forums for past expansions include macros for Brewmaster, Beastmaster, I had a real good survival one some time ago. Some Feral and Guardian ones. But the ones I currently have are not ready for primetime and my Pally has been big time my main this whole expansion thus far.

I’ve not tested the intercession stuff yet, usually someone else is faster than me at CR’ing people.

That’s good to hear. It would be nice with a macro for any ranged dps :slight_smile: We are currently looking to add a few more ranged dps for our mythic raiding prog. We are currently 3/9 :slight_smile:

Confirming that the combat rez works in your ret and prot macros. Did 18-20s using both last night and they were stellar as usual :slight_smile:

To the poser above me. Holding control while mousing over will make you the fastest combat rezer in your group. It’s speedy and works great.

Thanks… and Yeah, I got to test it today myself. It’s super fast and easy

I’m not sure what changed, but, I’m having a hard time with V8. With V6, I’m almost always using some kind of skill, but with V8 of the macro, I get pauses for a solid 0.5 - 2 seconds, give or take. I’ve since gone back to your post from 3 days ago, which I’m guess is the V6 of the macro and things work better for me.

I’ve changed nothing for both macros when testing at the 5 dummies in Valdrakken, but I did change V8 to use the 2nd profile.

Thanks for your hard work!

Templar strike is not firing on execution sentence build, don’t know why… try onk config #1 and #2, no templar strike…

Build :
BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAAiWp0KJtSjoFJplEAAAAAAARQSCBSCRKRIJkSaJgICJiSjWA

@Johnathan_Gobeil

No clue why. I looked at the macros just now and they work fine for me
¯_(ツ)_/¯

It’s in block 6. I have it set to a “Known:Templar Strikes” conditional so that if you’re using crusading strikes it fires judgment instead

~~KeyPress~~
/castsequence [known:Final Reckoning, @player, mod:shiftalt]   reset=combat  Final Reckoning, Divine Toll
/castsequence [known:Execution Sentence]   reset=combat  Execution Sentence, Wake of Ashes
/cast [known:Templar Strike, nomod:alt/shift, nochanneling] Templar Strike
/cast [nomod:alt/shift, nochanneling] Judgment
~~KeyRelease~~

Put it on top of block 6 and it now firing :
KeyPress
/cast [known:Templar Strike, nomod:alt/shift, nochanneling] Templar Strike
/cast [nomod:alt/shift, nochanneling] Blade of Justice
/castsequence [known:Final Reckoning, @player, mod:shiftalt] reset=combat Final Reckoning, Divine Toll
/castsequence [known:Execution Sentence] reset=combat Execution Sentence, Wake of Ashes
KeyRelease

Hey @OAK could you share which specific builds you’re using for both macros?

quick question and it might not pertain to you but what software your using to use this macro i currently use mouse wheel and it think its killing my dps i see a lot of people using AHK and such but i find that when i use stuff like that when i got to interrupt and such it freezes the macros up i do use your macros just trying to find out what’s the best delivery way of using it. i currently have a corsair scimitar mouse if that helps

I use AHK and have never had an issue interrupting.

I used many of these macros for all types of classes and I can positively say Oak’s are the best out there. Thank you so much . I started playing wow in my early 20’s and over the years of working developed carpal tunnel in my left hand and had 2 surgery’s. I stopped playing wow in Legion and BFA cause my hands would hurt so bad . I keybinded everything and when I couldnt keep up anymore I quit . I came back in Shadowlands just to check it out and discover GSE and havent stopped playing yet . I just wanna Say thank you OAK and the whole GSE/Lazymaco team for letting me enjoy this game again. THANK YOU !

(BM hunter is my Main but Ret and Prot is my side Character :smile: )

Hi , i tried to hold shift + control also shift + alt , but when i ever i did that my char didn’t use the skills at all and just basic attack

2 Likes

is it possible to use just shift instead of shift alt?

edit nvm just removed alt from it and it works perfect

thank you , just uninstalled Elvui and it worked now <3 , but i tried Control mouseover to heal teammate in M+ , seem like doesn’t work , only on self

1 Like

2560io with using your macro <3

Awesome to hear all… Here I sit at 2,336io and 7/9 heroic. Glad these are working as well for others as they do for me.

Hi , I tried Control mouseover to heal teammate in M+ , seem like it doesn’t work , only work on self

Hi.

The 8th version macro doesn’t work at all

I don’t know why. What should I do

None of the cool skills are executed when executing the macro

윗글은 번역이고

정확한 전달을 위해 한글을 쓰도록할게

예전 04버전의 매크로는 굉장히 사용을잘했는데

이번 8번째매크로를 테스트할때 전혀 스킬이 발현되지않아 도대체 무슨문제인지를 모르겠어

도와줘