Oak Ret Pally Macro DF 10.2.6/7 - Season 4 Update #3 - UPDATED BASIC VERSIONs (4/27/24)

This is exactly what I do as well.

I also set up a toggle/on off for testing so it can run on its own with me holding the button.

What ms you run and whats your in game latency

I dont have anything to change the MS other than ingame GSE, but Ive never changed anything so I’d assume 250. I just use GSE and AHK

Hi there, out of curiosity how can I set this up so I don’t get banned, I used this in an heroic raid and increased by dos but almost 50k, but I got scared that it was too good to be true and now worried a ban awaiting me.

Been no joke using for years. Many many hours logged. No bans

People get caught because it’s a toggle on and off and will leave it on auto killing adds and shit. My macro only fires when I hold a key down.

OAK my dear OAK i use version 2 like so long ago and it’s keep beast for me. Do u think there is something need to be updated? cause i want to use my cd’s manual

Hey Oak i try macro. But if AOE mocro works, in CT i have problems becouse macro use only ash trincet. And i try to import your talants too. In macro code i hew spalls with red color, its not normal i think.

so if i set synapse up to 70ms and use this in raid ill be fine? aslong as i set it to holding the button down?

No clue. They’re valid spell names. My guess would be a translation issue. I really don’t know how GSE handles localization.

I don’t think an update to version 2 is needed. I’ll double check, but I believe I did add the blade of justice and judgment changes to version 2 as well in the last update. I don’t use that version though, so you tell me if an update is necessary. :grin:

Some people use toggle, others use hold down. Don’t hold me to this, but I believe the issue would be with unattended gameplay, which is a big no no. I’ve been using Gnome Sequencer And writing macros since at least Warlords of Draenor with no issues. I prefer toggle in auto hotkey.

hey buddy is there anything you change with the macro etc or do you play it out of the box in those high keys also what speed are you running these at

hey dude what spell queue window are you using with your ms so low

I have never touch my spell q

Wtf is spell Que? I have never heard of it before.

I use it just as Oak made it, I don’t have anything I believe that changes MS so I’d say I’m running at 250.

I don’t believe there is anything in my AutoHotKey macro that changes speed either. Got this MANY years back and been using it ever since.

{
$1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“1”, “P”)
break
Send 1
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“2”, “P”)
break
Send 2
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$3::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“3”, “P”)
break
Send 3
sleep 4
}
return
}
{
$4::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“4”, “P”)
break
Send 4
sleep 4
}
return
}

1 Like

Spell Queue Window - “The Spell Queue Window is the time in milliseconds in which you’re allowed to tell WoW’s servers about the next spell you want to cast before your current cast is finished. This defaults to 400 milliseconds. Without this feature, you would experience a large delay (2x average latency) between spells. This also applies to instant-cast spells on the Global Cool-down (GCD). The Spell Queue Window benefits everyone, no matter how low your internet latency is.” (From a Quick Google Search)

Personally, I don’t recall EVER adjusting it. There is a setting available in ElvUI’s WindTools addon that allows adjustment of it. Apparently mine is set at 60. But like I said, I don’t remember ever setting it there.

Check what yours is set to with /dump GetCVar(“SpellQueueWindow”)
Change it with /console SpellQueueWindow X
Replace the X with a value

1 Like