Outlaw 8.3 - Give No Quarter

lol…I actually main Assassination right now and I’m mid 1800 on io as Assassination specifically. I generally hate the RNG aspect of Outlaw.

As far as the “unknowns” I just figured it was assumed that the pre/post etc was being used. But yes, Coral/Harlans/Spyglass and popping BoTE/Rush etc at the correct times.

Crit is about 30-31% and Haste varies between 11%-21% depending on what I switch out.

I assume I should be using one of the other dummies maybe. My issue is that I average out at about 21-25k . I’ll sim again tonight and do it w/o buffs etc and will report back. I’ll also try to use a different dummy.

It’s great on packs in M+…just trying to nail down the ST and I should be golden. Thanks for the advice.

SIM results - 30k (we outlaws just have horrible ST sustained dmg)

One quick training dummy test ~25k dps // 83% -

But lets be real here too … the #1 Mythic Dungeon Rogue in the world Naladra

Only did 55k dps on Mythic Abyssal Commander Sivara

And thats with the BEST gear and ALL raid BUFFS too …

Diving even deeper down the rabbit hole

#1 OUTLAW RAIDING DPS ROGUE MYTHIC ABYSSAL COMMANDER SIVARA is

Paffa

and SIM’ing him on just a training dummy ::

8k difference … thats what TOP gear will give ya

Plus : I’m sure they are constantly rerolling bones looking for better buffs

Damn…thank you for the response, really well laid out. Appreciate the time on it.

so the 8/21 update is coming up as RTB_WIP and will not fire off for me. The old 7/31 however does work. I am not sure of the issue. I unbound every key I have thinking maybe that was the issue but no luck. @usmcguy

Things to check

• Do you have the right talents ?
  • Did you import the macro correctly ?
  • When you open up the macro does it look like the one pictured ?

Because at the VERY least the FIRST thing it will do is pop Adrenaline Rush because I left it in there by mistake … (if you use this for mythics and raids then do remove the line /cast Adrenaline Rush in the Sequence part of the macro.

Secondly … it OPENS the combat with Blade Rush … so if you don’t have that talent picked the macro will do nothing because the entire sequence has a [combat] conditional

Thirdly IF you are using any essence other than The Crucible of Flame in your MAJOR then also remove the line /cast [combat] Concentrated Flame in the sequence portion of the macro.

I had everything identical as you have it above. I checked everything. I imported the macro multiple times. It just did not want to take. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall GSE. I think maybe one of my addon updates corrupted it or something. Its the only thing that made any sense. I had no issues with any other macros. Just really weird. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. It is greatly appreciated. I will let you know how it works for me. I have a little gearing to do first though to get you more accurate performance.

no funciona esta mal muy mal jejeje

¿por qué hablas español aquí cuando todo este hilo está en inglés? gracias por trolling …

1 Like

@usmcguy just wondering what’s your current stats?

Crit, haste etc…

crit 30% haste 23% mastery 29% - base …

but i’ve specced him with haste everything so at times my haste (self buffed) can bounce from 50% to 119%

playing with a haste build see how things work out - i rarely ever run out of energy … so fun

Unfortunately it does not work for me, pull the macro into the bar, but it will not perform any action

read the entire thing

1 Like

nice help:face_vomiting:

Considering he gave a full breakdown of what you need to do to get it to work a few posts above yours, yes, it is helping.
Don’t be lazy, read stuff before posting

3 Likes

i translate you macro. This can use 4 all language

dWZ1caWsiuVfQ8AiXmbLCmGzJIllCtOWVGQUnkDELODIQ2RQDtv7xQ)ckYWOIghK60OYqHidwYWPsoieY6uchgPZrWcPcwkvQfJOLdYdbL6PkwgjEoLMie0ujPjtitx03usFfuupJORJqBeuOTsfQndQQTtfYNHKMfPmnqfFhkAKGk9yLA0eQXdk4KquhhcCns19av5UiyBqPFtXhC1Zd(4w1bycMrgPZRC1pimGpLitEEWhvkt4t7hfaqkvu(a3GX1h3ggMUsXrxKgFy7cEDXsHbowISDrgjMr47kfhDfldBxlw0fLbt6sBxiQlmnqO0fNVlxqguHcR9dIiMInqFGnd1k(dg0nKXXbKLZ4Tx98GREEWh8BQn7szfGED98kFWVP2SlCBdljnj0fqqkb6Nx(b)MAtBGaIHFhDHBByjPjHUGcBKWBByjPzxDbeKsGUwxabPeOR1fqqkby16ciiLaDTUaO1xXk16ciiLaDTUaccODchTUacsjqxRlaA9vSsTUuCkGwRlGGuc016cGwFfRuRlfNcO)alJXfS4y5YpFuH48Oej4KFGBqfDYp8XgLt(XHGjp5h3CEubN8dsgBIbDdzU6ZpU58OQCYpiow6oycQnU6ZptgUGrI(DYz8FMabedFYrz(OcX5rjsLt(bXXsKGcR9QNh8bFsHqnYWhSl7cN3iMcXsaNOGkIW5v(GFtTzx4ynIwyfZb)KqxabSypV8d(n1MDHJ1iAbLjj0fqUQ788W5d(n1MDHJ1iAXoHyi0fqIED95hKGcmOBiZvF(b2gwsAEYNp)mUInYi88kyD(b5TX)5dguprkdY(mGCu4toJ)o885p

nice~LOVE IT,thank you for the work~

Pretty decent macro, needs to Dispatch more often though…often spams sinister strike and pistol shot with full combo points

Pretty decent macro, needs to Dispatch more often though…often spams sinister strike and pistol shot with full combo points

Thats because its an automatic macro for the most RNG class in the game … you prolly should of read my post or learn how outlaw plays before even typing what ya did … but meh thanks for your contribution … im totally leaving out the “no shit sherlock” here

1 Like

If I want to play M+, I need to modify macro like this. My talent is 2112321

No modification needed … only thing different is your lvl 100 talent “dancing steel” vs “blade rush” - blade rush is in the macro but it wont fire off - and it won’t impede the macro at all …

but you can alway just remove the /cast Blade Rush wherever you see it : if ya want