Outlaw 8.3 - Give No Quarter

deleted … peace out community

you are welcome to join my discord community

10 Likes

What a brilliantly presented macro - thank you!
After configuring to your macro on my fairly lowish ilvl alt rogue:

Sims on Dummy DPS. ilvl 391

Sim = 13,856 DPS
Macro = 11,580 DPS

Which is about 83% of sim which is great for a rogue macro :slight_smile:

Goes up to about 12K with Adrenaline Burst used

Thanks again :slight_smile:

I love you. I’m not anywhere near geared. Used this for WQ at 120 and it worked great. I sim at 19.5k and was able to pull off 91% on my best pull no Adrenaline Rush. Most times it sat around 70-75% sim which is fine for non-raid. Thanks!

Running 2112322
401 ilevel
22% crit
13% haste
7% vers
29% mast

Edit: For some reason mods aren’t working for me on this macro?

Updated version now up … max dmg … beast mode activated … 8.21.2019

@x-seek - click the link below

1 Like

Excellent Macro My item level 345 have awesome results. Thanks:+1:

Hi , you sure its working maccro? the maccro do nothing… ;(

I’ve dealt with the same issue of modifiers not working.

If one uses a command bar addon such as Bartender or Dominos, the addon will “eat” whatever modifier switches to another bar. When the Gnomesequencer macro is run, there will be not modifier key left in the queue.

For example, I use shift to change to my second macro bar. If a GS macro uses shift as a mod, then the very act of switching will “consume” that shift-key event.
The GS macro will not activate the mod: shift part.

I get around this by placing all mod:key sequences on my main actionbar. I may use 3 or more extra keys for the same sequence mod variations.

hey man can you check the code for your Weakauras and ElvUI it said corrupted when i try to import

to which are you referring to: the weakauras links were to an external site that hosted the weakauras and where I originally got them … they are not mine … as to my ELVUI setup …

just make sure you double click and select the entire string and copy and paste it …

thats exactly what i did for ElvUI it said import string corrupted

EDITED: Nvm i figured it out. it got to do with copy straight from browser into ElvUI, i work around by pasting into notepad

1 Like

for some reason this macro is not working for me…is anyone else having problems

take a look at some of the FAQ frankie08

Thanks for sharing this, pulling great numbers on this one with little modification!

you are very welcome - glad to see rogue love still exists’ around these parts

love this macro!!. quick question , I find that i am maxed on combo points more often than not. does this happen to you or am I not spamming it fast enough(i mash manually)

it will happen constantly due to Sinister Strike proc’ing double hits as well as certain “Roll the Bones” that will make it your abilities generate more combo points and such

thats just the way these macros work -

better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it – imo

true, was just making sure. keep up the great work!

Great Work Thx Good Dps :smiley:

For the most part I’m getting decent numbers with AoE in M+. I hit Blade Flurry first and then open with the macro on a pack and do fairly well. However, my issue is with ST on bosses. I’m running 3Ace, 2 Deadshot, and 1 Wits. Currently at about 443 equipped. ST dmg on raid dummy is 25k ish at best. AoE on 4 dummies are anywhere between 55k-75k after doing about 13-14mil dmg.

Any advice on increasing ST dmg with the macro?

Spec into assassination?

seriously though … lots of unknowns here bud …

have you correctly sim’ed your character at raidbots using no buffs ? then compare what you should be doing ?

are you popping trinkets / adrenaline rush / Heart Essence’s ? ( because the macro doesnt do that automatically )

the raid dummy isnt the “most” accurate representation of our dps … for starters Trinkets like the “Kul Turan Cannon” do absolutely no dmg to a training dummy … even though the animation will show it drops …

the raid dummy is also a raid boss … it will dodge and parry our attacks ALOT more than say a regular mythic dungeon boss

All the macro will do is your Rotation …

The rest is up to you

Also: Outlaw is RNG (Roll the bones) … always always remember that

Also … optimal open up on a “pack” imo would be …

invisible/blade flurry/ambush then Eye Beam(HeartEssence) - then open up using macro

And my “optimal” opening sequence for a “raid” boss would be …

Invisible // PrePot (UnbridledFury) // AdrenalineRush // Condensed Life-Force // Macro time (which should start with blade-rush)

pop all that and youll have good numbers for outlaw