Outlaw 8.3 - Give No Quarter

oh joy, found my first arrogant person on lazymacros…maybe improve your macro on feedback instead of being a wank? I mean everyone knows outlaw is RNG but i was still able to improve dispatch usage by 30% with a modest dps increase using your wonderful macro as a base.

lol your first ? u must be new i’ve been here for years and ALWAYS this way … hope you feel better with your rant … 30% modest dps ? gimme a break … video / pics / or it didn’t happen … thanks for trolling

2 Likes

How to increase the applicable frequency of high brightness pistol? There are too few pistols!

the macro doesn t work correctly cause sintax error

/castsequence [combat] reset=target Sinister Strike, etc…

your sequence doesn t spam Roll the Bones correctly atm with that macro change the command .

just imported it into an alt rogue and everything works for me - there is no ‘syntax error’ - please read the entire first post and make sure all the talents are the same - dunno why it wont work for ya - but trust me it does work

I’ve found lots of times that lines with [combat] in them fail to work correctly. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t and I have no idea why. I’ve removed the [combat] from my macros and they tend to work fine afterwards. Maybe this will help you…

Version 8.3 Updated - Two versions now :

• Version 1- [MODS] (for those who want ultimate control)
  • Versions 2 - NO [mods] - for the true lazy macro - one button does all for ya

Have fun happy killing - Outlaw looks KILLER in Shadowlands

1 Like

could be me, but after trying it for 2 days on my lower geared rogue ( 435 )
it seems to get “stuck” quite a lot in a ( 4 x sinister / blade flurry / 5 x sinister
strike ) spam. Full combo points then, full energy, but doesnt use a finisher.
yes i know that its all rng, and that its a macro, but it does that lot, so its somehow
part of the rotation that gets skipped, every time.

could be that im using the speed to fast, since you run it at 100 ms. ill try to set it
lower and see if it still happens although im running at 75 allr.

Happens even more at 100 ms. Thought it was the 35 % chance on a second hit, but
it does it even 9 times now.

I’ve tried it with 0ms, 50ms, 100ms. Each time, Dispatch is only being cast about half the time of what the sim says it should. I’m still pretty close to the sim dps wise, but I wonder if I’m missing out on some bigger crits without the extra Dispatchs.

For the record, I’m uber new to Rogue. I can only really play it at all with GSE as I don’t get much time to play all the toons I’d like. As for the crit/big dmg with Dispatch, the reason I looked for that is bc I pvp a lot.

1 Like

Trying it at 100 ms even results in 15 x sinister strike spam. its not me, it might be the RNG, ill see if dropping one in the rotation makes a difference.

Ya, while the Dispatch not cating enough, it’s still the closet in terms of dps to the sim that I’ve tried

Its weird, did a 3 min sim. 24.7 k dps. i do 22.8 k dps. So thats awesome.

I re-imported the macro and left the bladerush line in, although i didnt take the talent. Max sinister strike in a row i saw was 6. Although it did about 58 more sinister strikes then sim, and not even 1/3rd of the sims dispatch im still very close to sim.

The thing i notice, is that blade flurry is top dps, on a single target dummy, so it hits the small ones aside making the test somewhat irrelevant.

So left the line inthere but put it on a modifier and again 15 sinister strike spams, 3 or 4 times in a 3 min test, with 18 k dps as a result.

so, the macro itself, is good. If you leave every line inthere (regardeless of using blade rush or not ) , if u change one or remove it, it starts to skip and spam sinister strike.

Is there a way to insert another filler, besides blade flurrysince its only aoe dps, and useless on f.e mythic bosses, to make sure it doesnt skip?

Suggestion for macro trouble-shooting (this is kinda for all classes) :

• At which ability is it getting stuck on ?
  • Open up the sequence and kinda go through the macro yourself in your head
  • What’s firing and whats not

Highly suggest putting your abilities on your screen so you see whats going off and what is not (ie Between the Eyes, Dispatch)

Now take a look at the macro itself:

It will always try to fire off the following abilities asap:

• Heart Essence
  • Blade Rush
  • Blade Flurry (costing energy)

Then the sequence (is supposed) to go:

• A. (7) Sinister Strikes - Between the Eyes
  • B. (3) Sinister Strikes- Pistol Shot - Roll the Bones
  • C. (3) Sinister Strikes - Dispatch
  • D. Sinister Strike - Pistol Shot - Sinister Strike - (3) Sinister Strike - Dispatch

Now that is perfect world and with UNLIMITED energy … taking into account the following will dramatically effect any macro:

• your MS
  • your Haste (energy regeneration)

Short answer: It’s prolly your haste and you don’t have enough to keep up the energy regeneration needed to get from B-C-D effectively and its just defaulting back to A and your Between the Eyes isn’t off cool-down yet.

1 Like

That makes sense, i always use trufigcd to check whats being casted and looking at the post above it seems indeed that the energy regen is low. Im only at 16 % haste, and it seems to get stuck on between the eyes. Ill go and get some more gear and see how it goes.

Thank you !

nice wa to track troll the bones

https://wago.io/rys5CCCUQ

i like this one even better

https://wago.io/LsKoZUS16

red buffs, reroll, and remaining timer.

Condition based on azerite traits.

Yea … this macro is meant for one thing and one thing only and thats’ to get the maximum amount of Between the Eyes as possible… hence the (7) Sinister Strikes before the Between the Eyes ability … of course it will rarely actually do all (7) of those due to GCD or lack of energy …

So, I imported this into GSE, I’m not sure if you know but on both tabs in the cast sequence it has Mutilate, which is assassination not outlaw. Not sure if it’s a glitch on import but they are there. Imported twice.

just now tested … can confirm it does not have mutilate anywhere in the macro … somethings up on your end … did you recently update GSE ? did you try deleting the macro (from within GSE) and re-importing it ??

this macro was made using GSE: 2.5.5 … so if you updated recently and now its giving issues … dunno

Very good work, thank you in advance. Gonna be any update for 9.0.1/Shadowlands?

1 Like
  1. Thank you for your service!
  2. Appreciate the work on the macro.
  3. Love your UI - was curious if that is one that is out there available to anyone and also what addons you were using in the YT video?

Hope you have a happy Thanks giving.