Outlaw Rogue Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - RUTHLESS IT IS!

Hello and good night everyone!

Here’s the macro i made for outlaw rogue ( im genuinely surprised , DPS is awesome ).

ABILITIES BY BLIZZARD NEED TO BE TUNED ( those % pistol procs… )

First of all, remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

I have been tweaking a bit this alt character and this is what i got:

TALENTS

1 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 3 , 2 , 2 ( Weaponmaster, Acrobatic Strikes, Vigor, Iron Stomach, Prey on the Weak, Alacrity, Blade Rush )

…::: SINGLE TARGET MACRO :::…

d8JldaWAKIld1lru5TOOTrjhMWmrsDEPuZgsonQ6Mir)cP6Bu4XkANO0Eb7wW(v6NsHAyqQFtLbIiQHIKmyvgUu0bjsnnKshJ0XjsAHsLwkfPflvTCfEOuipvYYqLNdXercnvk1KPiMUOlsK4QibptvVdrQ2iIiBfrvBgrPTJiXhrKYSe6ZsjFhrWiruCDkQrlvmoI6KsbFfrORrv3drs3Liohc3gfguWgyvOAmfSPwAsKAGLdSHYwGchseO4uvFooOK2C2XnGIcbAcosiSN0MZoUbuKwjfYJhi8UaWYzHwHIsrWSavdHepifCi5DbOlusjqw3yIBKJrtrk65rXNTHUqrrmzfMrLaRcvdtxakOidgvtOGQAINnqrGLZcnuukMdh5XdeExabSbwfSbwfk6tbsU3ROTiqdSCqrFkqY9E17rldSpu0NcKeblvZ4WeV3Edmcoj1PJrVi3BpL4F1h3tj(x9X9uI)vFCpL4F1h3tL9gwFCVx9pTACpL4F1h3tj(x9X9uzVH1h37vpTewX9uzVH1h3tj(x9X9uI)vFCpL4F1h3tj(x9X9uzVH1h3JdnHCCpL4F1h3tL9gwFCpo0eYX9uI)vFCpv2By9X94qtidf1oxtQ5zWNqPqrLdjPumhoWgsOidwyc0dflEsd0dvxmQe6HYu(qlf6HIC42MIrHfiyWgsOmLp0Id6HQsCtsYCyM8Uauun4Dd(Snu2d(an4Kd6cL9GpqdovOluunWukMdhydSku0NcKCpMthJErkzp9n8ObwoOOpfi5EmNog9IuYECgQSHbKqroCBQgyeeWgyvOONIrlCIdygT3JzW1rmyiHPjyHjsawoOOpfi5Emj5umAHZumAHtj75niEAb2hk6tbsUhZGdjXcuzNyWnDm6fPK9udzAj99yIKybQSJK9KTmSGesiHesaaa

OUTLAWL

Talents: 1111322

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha17-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Adrenaline Rush, Blade Rush

KeyPress: Stealth, Ambush, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Reaping Flames, Slice and Dice, Between the Eyes, Dispatch, Roll the Bones, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike

Have on your UI 2 Auras ( Blade Rush and Between the Eyes ) and look how close they dont clip between them, i think its almost perfect concatenated ( and slice and dice keeps adding time, BUT MACRO IT DOES NOT STUCK AT ALL ( 10 min on RAID dummy )

PS: REMEMBER FOR AOE DAMAGE, JUST POP UP BLADE FLURRY :slight_smile:

lets keep the macros comin! <3

2 Likes

@admin1 @lutechi

Hey! i was watching forum, and i saw editing

i missing something when editing format? :frowning:

Apologies for fixing all macros i did so far :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: im so blind, new section it is! thx for it hehe

Sorry trying to put all Shadowlands in a section for now, so you guys can pass when I make new categories into a new one maybe. Apologize for the scare.

1 Like

@lutechi yeah i noticed

already tagged them all for new section :slight_smile:

go streaming!

Excited to give this a try come SL! any chance you will be doing other Rog Specs?

1 Like

Yasssssssss

Got one almost done for Assa, almost identical to LIVE atm.

Ill put it next week probs.

Cheers

1 Like

Oh wonderful! cant wait to check them out!!! certainly boosts the excitement for SL! Cheers!

Just checking in - thanks for the amazing work!

I noticed a probably typo, I see talents marked as 2111322 in the macro when I import it. Just a typo?

hello @LoTower

ive been reported of some of mine with same typo yes

always trust the ones on the post ( thats why i write them too , bc sometimes i keep forgetin hehe )

i will change it in due time

cheers

1 Like

Thanks in advance for the macro and very good work. Do you have any future update plans for this one?

Hello there @Van

I have plans, but to tell you the truth this is one of my 12 alters ( main is a shaman )

Even i got 3 betas ( yes three ), i dont have the time to the tested it a while ago nor now ( im farming moneys $$ to have at my live account hehe )

So in due time, while leveling and having all the convenant abilities will do !

Cheers