Ozy's Jungle ST macro

Think Ozy runs them at 100

1 Like

would love to see this with some pvp talents in it and a bit more bites.

1 Like

Enjoying this macro in pve leveling feral from scratch <3 also swapped Rake, Shred to Shred, Rake since extra damage popping out of stealth with shred

1 Like

Is the Test version still the way to go, or was the original pst updated?

Test version bud itā€™s works well when got rake/shred updated

What do you mean by that? How should sequence go ?

Then change the title? Says for pve and pvp in title.

Best macro for me so far, thanks keep it up

The best lazy macro for the feral druid. Could you add AOE under shift or alt?

You guys are all using the latest called Test version or the one from Top Post? Tks.

Latest version Galthariel

1 Like

Hey guys and good morning
Wonder if someone can help meā€¦
Tried to find it in the LazyMacros Forum and could not find a good explanation
I really appreciate if someone can either answer me or direct me to a place where I can understand. I keep seeing people saying that we should not go faster than XXms when using a macro. I have a G710+ Keyboard and I configured my G keys as Toggle so I donā€™t need to Hold Press but as I said my question is more about the speed I should be using.

My understand is if I set the delay to be Higher milliseconds (100ms+) it goes slow and if I set the delay to be Lower (letā€™s say 50ms) it goes faster. Is that means I need to set the delay to be always above 100+? Also, my Latency is always around 150 (World and Home).

Basically what I want to understand is if I should keep the delay above 100ms or below 100ms based on comments that we shouldnā€™t use it too faster by Blizz rules. After I understand that I can play around and see what fits best based on my latency :slight_smile:

We are off topic but, it is said that running a macro faster than 100ms ā€œcouldā€ be perceived by Blizzard as boting. So it is recommended to run it below that.

This is for Razor - No longer valid - (Please Delete Post) - #3 by MrDuckHunt

Thanks a lot. so my delay must be always above 100 I guess :slight_smile:

Test it out and see, for me the sweet spot is 0.05s on Synapse, over or below and marcos donā€™t respond well. My World and Home average 25ms-30ms

Hi Ozzy, is it possible to make one with primal wrath? :smiley:

any new update for the macro sins its bin long time sins any replay on it

Any logs on this macro?

i will update soon folksā€¦

when? :slight_smile:

we are impatient :slight_smile:

1 Like