Ozy's Shadow Priest ST M+ & Raid UPDATED 18/05/2020 Smooth Dps

Clips every mindflay, some of em even at 60 % of cast max. What speed you run this?

Mindflay is just a filler.

2 Likes

That’s normal as christian said - mindflay is only used as a filler until something stronger comes off cd, that’s why it clips.

2 Likes

13.02.2020 results with an upgrade %1 haste

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/rJwPgv9aaAQpE7AvqEkjMS

dqebdaWjqQMfqv7cOYVOuddIogGLjYZiyAkvxduSnLY3abJdcNJsADaPCpGuDqGslujEiiYePqDrquBeiPpcKyKGsNekLxcsAMGuUjOYovLFsHmukOLsr6PKMQOARGqFfOWzbjwlquVLkUlvAVs)fi0Gr5WQSyL0JrmzqvxwXMPi(mLy0IsNgsVgkz2q1Tj0Ur63enCrXXPalxv9CQA6cxhk2oqKVdLQXdeCEkQ1du0(r1fO59bu1iqgkqxbrfwWASrGbu6l18QWo4zWrPyvTA(Hp0WxvaqaeaaaQcwmrw5VQrGPzO75mF2dEj2nxfuuidX57rL0QjWbd4eQc3rXC4yJgZhKgAGkPDPkSdEMQvH7iFjeNVhvs9nVpGM3hqvBY5doZHifxVWLZqG0AQVuvBY5doZHifxVWLZsjePnK9ju1MC(GZCisX1lC5S0MGW(wF7vTjNp4mhIuC9cxotyFxqOpyQAtoF4hdWmuYWzoujj7rPdok1IlNLSULqIa8CMWUvG9(2QAtoFWzoeP46fUCwY6wcjI(GqvBY5doZHkjzpkDWrPwC5may2rcHQqtkZanur0OAvijfxVOlvHDo47s13qWQlvxg8ORvnfLAbOlvZ)OuSMaOlvZ)OuSMi1LQqDmB6GpNFAEFavTjNp4mhIuC9cxolLqK2q2OkuhZg(hVV59bu1MC(GZCmr(fbnKUCwsiTzfrFPQ2X9TmXqhrZCMdvM9(IUoWph8U9ju1MC(WpgGzOKHZ4S)4Na0J7BzcoJZe2TcSdEoJIbhVrvnMmGkgkjqL0Q6yaMHgOhEvtrPwsDPQH)bUJ8LnVrvdL(aUJ8LnVpGQ2KZhCMdrkUEHlNLsisBiB0OrvnZqWMX9LGbrvJhtom4rFavHm1e5NmqskM5IBffhnm3LgnAb
OZY’S_SHADOWY
Talents 313x111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Vampiric Touch, Shadowfiend, Heart Essence, Void Eruption, Dark Void

KeyRelease: Void Eruption

Post Macro: Void Eruption

1 Like

world boss test with hero buff only

i finally dusted off my newly 120 sp that i gotten a while back but never done anything with him. got him to 380 an i sim for 15.7k and i get around 12-14k & burst for 18k "most likely due too not having buffs/gems/enchants and having 2 170 heirloom trinkets cause those are a pain to obtain through drops. nicely done with the macro and i love it. i normally do not sim, i do not see the point in it since i never do normal raiding only LFR but today i felt like trying out the whole sim thing and i still do not care for it, it makes me feel like i am bad at dps.

1 Like

any chance for a Aoe macro? Also the latest update seems to be missing shadow word:pain any reason as to why?

Hey , shadow word:pain misssing because i dont need it . Using Misery Talent

Requires Priest (Shadow)
Requires level 45

Vampiric Touch also applies Shadow Word: Pain to the target.

Ozy, do you know why i always get the same error in gs when trying to import your macro?
Error message:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:93: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: Tue Feb 18 09:58:55 2020
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:93: attempt to compare number with nil
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua”]:93: in function OOCAddSequenceToCollection' [string "@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Events.lua"]:382: in function ?’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua”]:55: in function <…ce\AddOns\Details\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

I would love to try them out but for some reason i can’t. My GS is recently updated to newest version.

i think its gse error,its not macro error,try to download all addons to interface again with latest verisons

Hi, great macro but in fairness your talents as listed are 313x111 and not 312x111.

I was confused at first also :slight_smile:

313 x111 for mythic dungeon setup other one for raid

gotcha, what do you use for Aoe?

Mind sear and dots and if procs then void

Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn’t optimal for raiding. General raid spec and single target fights do not use the [Dark Void] talent. Not even the AOE fights in the raid use it. They use misery. Dark Void is strictly for M+. The common raiding spec is 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1… And you shouldn’t just be casting your heart essence when it’s ready as well as shadowfiend. You want to cast Shadowfiend when you’re @ 15-20 stacks of voidform. As far the heart essence, it depends on which one you’re using, so once again, not something you want just casted @ random.

2 Likes

Hate to burst your bubble but these macros are designed for people who have a disability and aren’t able to click everything like others or for those who enjoy the lazy play style .The macros use the talents that make for smooth lazy macros, they aren’t meant to be topping the charts.

5 Likes

really enjoyed using this build thank you for your work

1 Like

Thank you rolltide73! I am disabled and have to use these macros. I don’t care about dps numbers. These macros make it so that i sit right in mid level range of ability with everyone else and I am happy to be there!

6 Likes

Right there with you boss. I don’t know where I would be without this.

1 Like

UPDATED top macro ! check out Essences which are under 45 sec cd

1 Like

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 11PM EST