Ozy's Shadow Priest ST M+ & Raid UPDATED 18/05/2020 Smooth Dps

313 x111 for mythic dungeon setup other one for raid

gotcha, what do you use for Aoe?

Mind sear and dots and if procs then void

Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn’t optimal for raiding. General raid spec and single target fights do not use the [Dark Void] talent. Not even the AOE fights in the raid use it. They use misery. Dark Void is strictly for M+. The common raiding spec is 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
 And you shouldn’t just be casting your heart essence when it’s ready as well as shadowfiend. You want to cast Shadowfiend when you’re @ 15-20 stacks of voidform. As far the heart essence, it depends on which one you’re using, so once again, not something you want just casted @ random.

2 Likes

Hate to burst your bubble but these macros are designed for people who have a disability and aren’t able to click everything like others or for those who enjoy the lazy play style .The macros use the talents that make for smooth lazy macros, they aren’t meant to be topping the charts.

5 Likes

really enjoyed using this build thank you for your work

1 Like

Thank you rolltide73! I am disabled and have to use these macros. I don’t care about dps numbers. These macros make it so that i sit right in mid level range of ability with everyone else and I am happy to be there!

6 Likes

Right there with you boss. I don’t know where I would be without this.

1 Like

UPDATED top macro ! check out Essences which are under 45 sec cd

1 Like

Can you tell us exactly, which one is updated?

OP?

last posted?

Thank you

It’s usually the OP.

1 Like

if you put your mouse over the little pencil icon, it shows the latest update.

2 Likes

It’s only casting Vampiric Touch once.

27.06.2020 unbuff test results

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/vksdiwWfz37jHa3BNnH8Ni

“big thanks to @Sethadon for UI”

1 Like

Yo Ozy is the OP the updated version? I want to dust off my priest here.

1 Like

Where did you get that UI ozy? :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

hey can you export you UI i would like to get your set up it rocks