Ozy's Shadow Priest ST M+ & Raid UPDATED 18/05/2020 Smooth Dps

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/bNg3VQvh1hZCDA9AzbW65d

dqe(caWjqjZcK0Uaj(Lummi1XuPLPKNjvnnLQRjvSnPsFdeX4iQoNuY6aP6EGGoiOIfQuEiOsteI6IGsTrju(iiWiHqNeu0lbPmtIGBcb7eWpjsnuIKLcQ6PKMQKARerFfePZckSwquEReDxjzVI)cczWiDyvTyi5XeMmu6Yk2me5ZsWOPqNwfVwk1SHQBtr7gXVr1WPGJlHSCGEoLMovxhk2oiuFxcvJNi05jkRhev7hLZn1b4gvAidgWsHifr4GS0qkmcWk1rrCWnGFiTJgT(XhIBJ2Fxs8EVrHdg3ihmQ0qUmyzzuRXhlV4YIcbkSLCaThoj6ckDGsNOi8empomj(acXdXpCs2II4GBiAuytqIdkg4Ynn8(J6GFCzzlQAyeWe5aS6ipk8)bBaUrrEq6XG7b4gfHxaYLCaThoXM6aCtDaUrBeV1z0sb3e17vmQC0TwbyfTr8wNrlfCtuVxXORL8vx0bOpAJ4ToJwk4MOEVIrr(bBZOsYpydWE0gXBD7ueMHiggTKWfgFczWpKcvmA)fD3wOHkJ2V36UhGorBeV1z0scxy8jKb)qkuXO3o7OHKOsGZniHJ5XJgfUCtuVNTOiop2SffyeTZw0Tb3dQOWFifUzlAn4H0E8B2IcTrMuGJ1M6aCJ2iERZOLiXbnHo6kgD1V62sEawrB8hSW4dzmLXOLeUXh0SQe78yRcqF0gXBDgT0KJf6wJhK8kgTFFVVpa7rBeV1TtrygIyyugfCSJdH(dwyCgLr73BD3HkJsWGJhpk0gzWp4ZBNuhGB0gXBDgTuWnr9EfJUwYxDrhpAn4H0E8v2Ic)HuyLTOQpgkggIWpCsuDkcZq8ZJhvkWbHxaYtD8OsXTocVaKN6aCJ2iERZOLcUjQ3Ry01s(Ql64XJhpEca
OZY’S_SHADOWY
Talents 312x111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Shadowfiend, Shadowform, Vampiric Touch

Main Sequence: Reaping Flames, Mind Blast, Vampiric Touch, Void Eruption, Mind Flay

KeyRelease: Void Eruption

Post Macro: Void Eruption

5 Likes

any numbers for this rotation?

i didnt understand question sry

He asked what dps you are pulling with this macro?
Also, what MS are you running this at?

not using any MS or script etc

Any mythic parses? Thinking about swapping mains if I can get a good shadow priest setup. Currently playing bm hunter

any way to reapply vamp touch and SWP without switching targets to reset the macro?

Put this into the keypress box. /castsequence [mod:alt] Vampiric Touch
then when you press alt while running the macro it will reapply the dots.

UPDATED 25/09/2019 check out pls

Will try this when I get home miss my spriest

1 Like

UPDATED! Try and give feed back please, thanks.

I’ll test it for you when I get home, I sim 37k on priest.

I’ve been using it all day and it works quite well - better than the original in my estimation. I haven’t simmed or have any numbers to back anything up yet but it does more dps although it will hang up on vampiric touch now and then. I just cast any spell and then it starts working as intended again. Would be interested in what others say.

1 Like

This macro is excellent. I’m not some hardcore raider so I don’t really care about parses… all I can say is I’ve been leveling with it through Legion and BFA and it’s been so smooth (I dropped spriest after WoD). Other macros I’ve used had me dying a lot and having to be super careful, but with this I’m just rolling through content recklessly with no issues.

I added Mind Sear to shift, and Vampiric Embrace to ctrl just in case I got in trouble. This is THE macro for spriest imo. Your Balance macro is quality too. Thanks for your work on these Ozy.

1 Like

UPDATED 01/11/2019
talents: 1111111

WITH FULL BUFFS 5 MIN SIM:

WITHOUT ANY BUFF & POTIONS ETC. 3 MINUTE RAID DUMMY TEST:

WITHOUT ANY BUFF 3 MINUTE SIM:

dm0qfaWjPumluYUKsYVqLHrQogQAziEMqnnHCnkY2uv(MQiJdsNJuwNusDpPu6GualKO6HQcmrvrDrvHAJOu4Jsj0ivL4KQc6LQszMsPQBIs1oLQFIsPHseTuvj9ujtvv1wLsLVsbYzvfYArPO3sj3LsTxL)kLOgmWHvzXeLhJ0Kjcxw0MvLQptKgnf60K0RPGMnjUTuSBO(TGHdHooeSCu8CctNQRdrBxkr(Uucopf16Pa1(b943)68RylB(O2uTC9IbEMTg0JwNS)vVKkiQOInC1Q)tjXUyfpppppp)k2pktODjJqnGf7FD(9Vo)ko6jCiGqqjF6RtwXrpHdbw0qJSZTHaI2hrhD94vC0t4IebKjMMqaHGs(0zbbO6AewqaQUgHfeehPXhXccmHQTE0ko6jCrIaYettiWIgAKDolCGA8W4urfl1gcieuYNoliiokkoEDtR4ONWHauDnY6FR4ONWHacbL8PV(tR4ONWfjcitmnHalCGA8W4urfl1gciAFeDuwqqCKgFeliWeQ26OR4ONWHalCGA8W4urfl1gc4nfP)0Q2hci2E1gvF1kjdcN9JYe2)8vVKNet(QEsnCYxjpv8jB1RQyP8t(Q3sZsYKcX(xNFfh9eoey9EGPP162qajM8PHUozfNFmstpXzJziWchmEmn2wsKNe2RhVIJEcxKiGmX0ecGaMuKEB9JrA6qaeehPXhXccmHQXccWivuMVQ8er2ajM6Qb8QkrazID1tz1BP5xtL8e5(NV6NrfBy6KjF1dcnYoFYx9QkwkzYxjjtY(rzc7FD(vC0t4qGfn0i7CBiGqqjF6RtwXrpHdbw0qJSZTHauDnY8v)mQydtNFYNVoz)RZVIJEchcSOHgzNBdbw4a14HXPIkwQne88XyieyabnXc1aEDYko6jCiiokkoE94vC0t4qGfn0i7CBiGO9r0rxpAfh9eoeqiOKp91nTIJEchcq11iR)TIJEchcieuYN(6pTIJEcxKiGmX0ecSWbQXdJtfvSuBiGO9r0rzbbXrA8rSGatOARJUIJEchcSWbQXdJtfvSuBiG3uK(tREln)AQKNi3)8vLNiYgiXuxnGxvjcitSREkRElnljtke7FD(vC0t4qG17bMMwRBdbKyYNg66KvC(Xin9eNnMHalCW4X0yBjrEsyVE8ko6jCrIaYettiacysr6T1pgPPdbqqCKgFeliWeQgliaJurz(k5PIpzRKKjz)OmH9Vo)ko6jCiWIgAKDUneqiOKp91jR4ONWHalAOr252qaQUgz(kjdcN9JYe2)85Zx1I1JBxYiud4vKwf1ks8k2pmYt5HypzAPe7Qb8KV6589dPIVo)QhJFpWqZheAq88tMQIQBEYxviM0h(86etOREjvqC1kdG0ngywXwd2CBeqGW4jrOfmpF(g
OZY’S_SHADOWY
Talents 1111111

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Void Eruption, Mind Blast

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Heart Essence, Shadowfiend, Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain, Void Eruption, Mind Blast

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Void Eruption, Mind Blast

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Heart Essence, Shadow Word: Pain, Shadowfiend, Vampiric Touch, Void Eruption, Mind Blast

Hi Ozy.
Thanks again for a new Macro.
But can you help me out please.
What do you mean with Pre Macro?
Do i have to cast those 2 spells first before the main macro?
Ifso i just need to keep those to in mind to cast them again?
And can i spam the main macro again and again?.
Hope to hear from you.
Greets Richard.

1 Like

The “premacro” is apart of the whole macro body, it means it will cast that spell before the main rotation, you don’t need to do anything but press the button

3 Likes

hi Adrian.
Thanks for the reply.
Do i need to wait a second when i cast the macro or can i keep on clicking it?.
hope to hear from you,

you dont need to wait for push,however skills(spells) have own global cool downs (cd) so,just push button always thats all

1 Like

You dont have to wait but what I have found best when testing these one training dummies is to push a good consistent 5 minute fight. I do this first with a solo target and look at the numbers. I then take a couple minute break and then do same macro on multi dummies target. Think they usually have four somewhere and I Incorporate the aoe fight into it. I then look at those numbers and see what works best for me.

I do my testing like this at the beginning because I do both raids, mythic +, pvp and hell even world questing. Finding a one for all is almost impossible so I take bits of pieces of everything and make various separate macros with similar traits for different scenerios.

Ok I’m done ranting sorry.

1 Like