Ozy's Shadow Priest ST M+ & Raid UPDATED 18/05/2020 Smooth Dps

Just tested this updated macro from 119 to 120 and a bit into the Alliance War Campaign. I definitely feel more damage going out. The first version felt good and smooth, but this one feels actually strong (or at least competitive with other classes at this ilvl)

Like I did with the other macro, I’ve added in some survival stuff for questing (which would be dps losses in raiding). I prefer to keep the Psychic Horror talent and pair it with Shield adding them in several places in the macro to prioritize keeping them up. When you first go into Zandalar everything runs in packs of 2-4+ with 2-3 roving packs and your gear is actual trash. I feel as strong as I did on my Boomy with this macro and by adding in the survival skills I feel pretty durable. (I had a Feral following me around face tanking for him lol)

When Voidform pops it feels so good in this macro, especially if you’re in over your head and need to use Vampiric Embrace. VF pops and, oh, yeah, full health. Nice.

1 Like

Ok, so I am trying this macro out but, it keeps saying “you can’t do that yet”.
I removed the heart essence stuff because, I am assuming that is the issue, and I have not seen the pop up anymore but, my question is, what level is your heart, and what essences do you use?
I am off to level my heart, lol.

Hi there…my essences were green (rank 1 ) yet,not playing atm but i didnt get any trouble with macro

1 Like
  1. i am supposed to use the 2nd macro lower down on the page?
  2. why are there 2 macos? is 2nd one for pvp?

The Default macro is 1

hello im from austria and my english is not very well so can u explain me how to use this macros ,i was trying to copie paste but seems like not enought space in macro window ^^

hi ,you need to download https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros to use these macros…you can watch youtube records on this website for more info.

updated version 11.02.2020

dq07caWjqrZcbTlqOFjIHbHJb0YO0ZevtdHUMsY2uQ(MQKmovX5iW6uLu3tvkoiiyHkXdbrnrcLlcsSrvj6JQsvJeu6KGuEjivZeu4MiWob8tcYqjOwkHQNsAQuvBfe5RQsPZcsATkPYBfL7ks7v6VQsyWOCyvwSs5XinzqLlRyZeIptvmAQsNgsVgu1Sr0TPODd1VjA4uWXjKwUQ65uz6cxhI2Usk(UsknELu15PqRxvQSFuDbRFbaRk06Gkm1xOWcbXe6TqTa26xf2H0ajkg(Qv9pYbhUQ5G5RheeSkeqgEL)Qc9oJW0XzoVhCY1AS67vOaP57qL4QwiUcI5vj4WipsOHJ5VMbhOsCxQc7qAOAvOGfr(PdKLMgU42qjrdJDPQAyOqtScyx9uvSrKdjzuaWQeC0VesZ3HkXU6xaW6xaWQj0ZfCwgvAUDrkN9GqGTa2Qj0ZfCwgvAUDrkNzTp2DefiVAc9CbNLrLMBxKYz298CI7fGy1e65c3ikYbtholdlPEpmEirXEs5mRGDlIhc5SCIcajwGvvtONl4SmQ0C7IuoZky3I4Pa7vtONl4SmSK69W4Hef7jLZaxreXRQcdP0amqnrJQvHS0C7IUuf25GRlvbgk8DP6YqgDRQ4OypGDPQWsxqWr)Y6xaWQj0ZfCwgvAUDrkNzTp2DenQ6)rXWpHTlvH(yu8HCo3u)cawnHEUGZYOsZTls5mR9XUJOrvOpgf(pox9lay1e65colte5381is5mBUDxWtbSvtI77zIbpMg5SmS079ntZGBo4slqE1e65c3ikYbthoJZ(JBI3e33ZeCgNLtuairc5SvpciKZWijjBuvJXWlrIPbQexvhrro4a9iRkok2JTlvf(peC0VS(nQ6)rXWpbyxA0OrJwa
OZY’S_SHADOWY
Talents 313x111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Dark Void, Vampiric Touch, Void Eruption, Heart Essence

KeyRelease: Void Eruption

Post Macro: Void Eruption

1 Like

Thank you so much for this I will try it out tonight in Raid and provide feedback as I respect your time and Macros to the community. Hope the days ahead treat you well!

1 Like

Clips every mindflay, some of em even at 60 % of cast max. What speed you run this?

Mindflay is just a filler.

2 Likes

That’s normal as christian said - mindflay is only used as a filler until something stronger comes off cd, that’s why it clips.

2 Likes

13.02.2020 results with an upgrade %1 haste

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/rJwPgv9aaAQpE7AvqEkjMS

dqebdaWjqQMfqv7cOYVOuddIogGLjYZiyAkvxduSnLY3abJdcNJsADaPCpGuDqGslujEiiYePqDrquBeiPpcKyKGsNekLxcsAMGuUjOYovLFsHmukOLsr6PKMQOARGqFfOWzbjwlquVLkUlvAVs)fi0Gr5WQSyL0JrmzqvxwXMPi(mLy0IsNgsVgkz2q1Tj0Ur63enCrXXPalxv9CQA6cxhk2oqKVdLQXdeCEkQ1du0(r1fO59bu1iqgkqxbrfwWASrGbu6l18QWo4zWrPyvTA(Hp0WxvaqaeaaaQcwmrw5VQrGPzO75mF2dEj2nxfuuidX57rL0QjWbd4eQc3rXC4yJgZhKgAGkPDPkSdEMQvH7iFjeNVhvs9nVpGM3hqvBY5doZHifxVWLZqG0AQVuvBY5doZHifxVWLZsjePnK9ju1MC(GZCisX1lC5S0MGW(wF7vTjNp4mhIuC9cxotyFxqOpyQAtoF4hdWmuYWzoujj7rPdok1IlNLSULqIa8CMWUvG9(2QAtoFWzoeP46fUCwY6wcjI(GqvBY5doZHkjzpkDWrPwC5may2rcHQqtkZanur0OAvijfxVOlvHDo47s13qWQlvxg8ORvnfLAbOlvZ)OuSMaOlvZ)OuSMi1LQqDmB6GpNFAEFavTjNp4mhIuC9cxolLqK2q2OkuhZg(hVV59bu1MC(GZCmr(fbnKUCwsiTzfrFPQ2X9TmXqhrZCMdvM9(IUoWph8U9ju1MC(WpgGzOKHZ4S)4Na0J7BzcoJZe2TcSdEoJIbhVrvnMmGkgkjqL0Q6yaMHgOhEvtrPwsDPQH)bUJ8LnVrvdL(aUJ8LnVpGQ2KZhCMdrkUEHlNLsisBiB0OrvnZqWMX9LGbrvJhtom4rFavHm1e5NmqskM5IBffhnm3LgnAb
OZY’S_SHADOWY
Talents 313x111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform

Main Sequence: Mind Flay, Mind Blast, Vampiric Touch, Shadowfiend, Heart Essence, Void Eruption, Dark Void

KeyRelease: Void Eruption

Post Macro: Void Eruption

1 Like

world boss test with hero buff only

i finally dusted off my newly 120 sp that i gotten a while back but never done anything with him. got him to 380 an i sim for 15.7k and i get around 12-14k & burst for 18k "most likely due too not having buffs/gems/enchants and having 2 170 heirloom trinkets cause those are a pain to obtain through drops. nicely done with the macro and i love it. i normally do not sim, i do not see the point in it since i never do normal raiding only LFR but today i felt like trying out the whole sim thing and i still do not care for it, it makes me feel like i am bad at dps.

1 Like

any chance for a Aoe macro? Also the latest update seems to be missing shadow word:pain any reason as to why?

Hey , shadow word:pain misssing because i dont need it . Using Misery Talent

Requires Priest (Shadow)
Requires level 45

Vampiric Touch also applies Shadow Word: Pain to the target.

Ozy, do you know why i always get the same error in gs when trying to import your macro?
Error message:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:93: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: Tue Feb 18 09:58:55 2020
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua:93: attempt to compare number with nil
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Storage.lua”]:93: in function OOCAddSequenceToCollection' [string "@Interface\AddOns\GSE\API\Events.lua"]:382: in function ?’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\Details\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua”]:55: in function <…ce\AddOns\Details\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

I would love to try them out but for some reason i can’t. My GS is recently updated to newest version.

i think its gse error,its not macro error,try to download all addons to interface again with latest verisons

Hi, great macro but in fairness your talents as listed are 313x111 and not 312x111.

I was confused at first also :slight_smile: