Ozy's Windwalker Burst for Raiding & M+ (Elite Team) UPDATED 10.05.2020 NO LOCKS UP!

Its not you, it gets stuck on essence, regardless of what you use.

u sim what and where. cause i do 30 k dps at 437 , exactly what i sim.

did you tick the dummy at options?

I am 450 ilevel, had checked off target dummy

It is mandatory to have the properly socketed essences

it is not, thats nonsense. I have almost no essences and i do sim dps on td.

How about a properly no, youre wrong

Try to socket the lowest essences ( scores points ) and repeat your dps script.

Dont dare to tell me thats nonsense, because its not.

I think you are talking about different things. To squeeze the maximum DPS off any character is better to have optimal essence combinations indeed.

But what we are discussing is discrepancies between simulation DPS on Simcraft/Raidbots and ingame on the dummy. In my case, this macro is the one that gets closest of all WW macros, but itā€™s still a bit far (I sim 39k and this gets me around 36k). I might play around with different ms settings and see how it goes.

1 Like

ok can I ask some help plz , overall pretty decent macro , only thing im finding is my major essence is either concentrated flame or breath of the dieing , but its cutting short fists of fury sometimes whish is a dps loss any help ? :slight_smile:

use /castsequence [nochanneling] to help stop interrupting FoF

on heart essence ? as fists already has [nochanneling]

also removed chi wave as eye if the tiger is far superior or chi burst

Annotation 2020-06-13 133942_LI

72k dps single target 472il

May I ask, whatā€™s your SIM on raidbots.com? I keep getting quite higher results on SIM and I am trying different speeds for the macro as well as different versions.

Could you please share:

1. At what speed are you running the macro?
  2. Which version? (there are three configured, 1, 2 and 3) Unless you havenā€™t touched anything of course.

Thanks a lot!

I was running 2 in macro , and raidbots state 74k so not bad all though today its not performing as well duno why :frowning:

from what I see its not utilising rising sun kick and whirling dragon punch efficiently wether thatā€™s down to energy lvls I donā€™t know

@lee-kocjan Iā€™ve been using this macro for a while now, never had any issues, it even surpasses my expectations. Yes sometime some CD are skipped, but majority of the time, everything fires great and on time.

1 Like

perhaps I need to tinker with ms a little

Are you using the standard one, as it is? Do you change anything? May I also ask, at how many miliseconds do you run it, please?

@m0rf0 Only thing I changed was to remove SEF from rotation because I like to cast it myself. Other wise, using it at 35 ms and like I said, works great for me!

1 Like

running ms 80 in gs and 80 on mouse , also running version 2 :slight_smile: think im on loop 2 aswell not sure without logging

1 Like

/use [nochanneling] Heart Essence
to prevent essence from interrupting stuff, use same format for other spells that are interfering

i run it at 20ms in the options part of Gse with an inner loop limit of 2

hopes this helps

1 Like