Paladin Retribution - LIGHTYEAR 10.0.0/2 - LEVELING 61 - 70

so im in the same boat here - i use the razer synapse -enable turbo mode and its a scale from 1-20.
is there a specific location to set ms or is it just the 1-20 scale and if so what does each rank in number equal to in ms – thanks much

I use the same setup with the Ryzer Synapse and have found the number “7” to work well with GSE. I run all my macros at that speed.

2 Likes

can you explain why there is 3 macros here and how to properly use it

As i said on OP , single rotation and aoe rotation BOTH are splitted .

Mash them to your needs along Hammer of wrath macro .

Hammer of wrath + single

Hammer of wrath + aoe

Cheers

okay just making sure, so i hold 2 buttons as once

No, better to toggle .

Youll have more control over it.

Cheers.

Hi There, I am having trouble with this spending my holy power in single target. Is there something I am messing up?

Thanks!

Little more feedback, this was on the Antros fight, down in 2:20.

Ret Pally for the win, this is a great macro! Just nice DPS for someone talented for Cleave vs a single target.

1 Like

Why not integrate Hammer of Wrath?

It is integrated in the very first macro in OP

Cheers.

Hi mate!

Thanks for this :slight_smile:
Can you add like option to use for “Word of Glory” when we need that extra healing instead of dmg.

Cheers!

any plan to update the macros?

1 Like

@cardo11

1 Like

No at the moment.

I am enjoying the game, and if i keep updating the macros in the future theres not even ETA in the horizon.

Cheers, and merry christmas!

1 Like

Sorry, i did not intend to give this bad impression, i was just asking mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good but when you have two, three, or four people asking in the same threads when it’s barely been a week since launch…

tiene los macros y el talento para nivel 70 te lo agradeceria un monto me ha servido muchisimo tu macro gracias por tu trabajo

podria recomendarme un software de alternancia de pulsación de tecla

At the moment the software im using is reWASD ( from the same manufacturer as daemon tools ).

Its a bit tricky to use, but it works with every single other gaming brand on the market ( mice, keyboard, gamepads, etc… )

To have all the features you need, of course paid license.

Cheers.

hey can u please explain to me for st which 2 macros i use together and for aoe which 2 macros i use together its v confusing thanks hope u update the macro soon and have only 2 macros 1 aoe and 1 st thanks merry xmas