Post deleted by me ( i dont tolerare mocking or mobbing towards me )

Again, it is.

Just use your mouse or keyboard software to record a sequence of your pressing macros, and respect the very same msec.

Cheers.

The language barrier here seems to be insane. There are only two talent trees present here. The AOE and ST use one talent tree (Which Doesnā€™t make any sense) and the Shatt Star uses another. Not even sure why this macro is needed. If anything I could understand having one talent spec for AOE and one for ST. I loaded these up and nothing about this works well. Sorry.

TLDR: No matter how much the OP says this is possibleā€¦ Itā€™s not. YES you can run multiple macros together. I run 4 on my Balance Druid. But since itā€™s well known you canā€™t switch talent trees while IN COMBAT, this is not viable. I suggest trying the macros by Izzi or Gaupanda.

2 Likes

Offtopic messages are not permitted here, so i will hide every 1 of them.

As i mentioned before in many posts, it is possibleā€¦ but again many of you are misunderstanding that :

1. My time is now used elsewhere

2. Its outdated, from the import code to the talents code ( as it was created on PTR, and originally little bit update pre - LIVE )

3. Don get confused with being an aoe spec talents config, confroted with single spec talents config

4. My macros are lazy yes, always have been always they will be ( thats why in almost every macro of mine st rotation and aoe rotation within an extra layer of control via mouse / keyboard software ).

Said it all, i do recommend to check any of all other macros if this one does not ( as it seems most likely ).

Cheers.

PS: i helped @Robert_Icebear few weeks ago with this ā€œvery same topicā€ and even showed to him how it is TRUE i got working and fully playable ( at that time ).

1 Like

The mods will restore posts that you hide if they are in fact ON TOPIC.

If you could take a step back and possibly reword some things and provide some context/proof it would certainly help. Nobody is mocking you, if anything many of us have tried to understand and help.

2 Likes

And i will have everyone of them hide again, or even better delete the post.

So people like you, does not get a chance to mock the macro creators.

Create yours.

cheers.

2 Likes

Not sure what was said that makes you think you are being mocked but I certainly donā€™t see it. They are simply pointing out that what you are saying is happening isnā€™t possible. They arenā€™t mocking you at all - they are trying to sort an issue with the macro out. All of the posts are on topic so Iā€™ve no idea what has you so upsetā€¦

5 Likes

This message is for everyone but OP:

Take it or leave it, itā€™s his work, not yours. Keep the thread clean or shut up if you have nothing interesting for the thread such as feedback or updates. If you think youā€™re better than OP create your own thread with your own macro, otherwise shut up.

Enjoy the macros creators share with you and learn from them, tweak them, create new ones and share. This is the kind of community weā€™re trying to create.

If your will is to destroy, please leave, just leave. Weā€™re not sharing routines that will play for you a 100% uptime, 100% percentile, 100% badass that plays for you like the one you can see out there, thatā€™s cheating and against ToS. Weā€™re sharing our work with the Macro Sequenciator thatā€™s GSE to help those that need it.

This is for you OP:

These kinds of users, the ones I call leechers or Gollums, are the worst part of this community @lloskka , just ignore them and keep sharing your work because you know? It helps a lot of people. Iā€™m sure, just like me, that youā€™re getting feedback from people that you really helped on mp, this is our true goal as coders in this community.

Ignore them, share your work, and think if your macro helps someone to enjoy the game even if it not working at its fullest itā€™s worth it for the user and for us.

Offtopic, you and your macros were my inspiration to learn about how to do macros to help the community and my wife that has problems playing. Now sheā€™s enjoying the game more than ever, sheā€™s using @GauPanda iteration and without it, she wouldnā€™t be enjoying the game.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve no idea why you felt the need to post this here as itā€™s off topic in itself and I see no posts whatsoever here that describe what you or the OP are saying. This virtue signaling that you are doing is unnecessary and irrelevant.
Pointing out to someone that the macro has different talent groups than the posted macro is not ā€œmockingā€ or rude - they are simply pointing out a mistake.

1 Like