Prêt-à-penser..... Just a truly lazy DESTRO :)

Single Target :

deuaeaalQQUfsi)cvmmLshdOLHQEgkAAkvDnkQTrsFdvACq4CuvSosenqsuDqelKs9qLIjIK6IQIpQOQrsI0jrkReP6LKQAMkkUPIs7Kk)ej4OKQSukYtjMQuUQIkBfj6RuvASKk8wi6UQs7v8xsLgmGdd1IrsESunzs4YQSzsu(mLmAu40kSAsf9AinBQYTPq7g0VvvdNuoosOwUI8CuA6sUUsLTtIW5PG9RKdyAXbgrO50L6hPzIc6k0CZhhFArMf3N(SPfhyArOepnWu5DSPLkcPxJpKnT4atloWiC6y2AbGe(7mWq45nGwVlaqqveMrePzq7Iq614dtfhFAXbgHthZwShfV7G9BbGe(7mWq45nGwVlaqU8(xaQiu9VaurO6FbOIq1)cqfHAKMbTlcPxJpmvCmtloWiC6y2AbGe(7mWq45nGwVlaMi46dx1indAxesVgFyQ42NwCGr40XS1caj83zGHWZBaTExaGC9rLpsZG2fH0RXhMkoZPfhyeoDmBTaqc)Dgyi88gqR3faixeC5gPzq7Iq614dtfNAAXbgHthZwlaKkx7k)koSI3fatMmrGWN44JWPJzRfasLRDLFfhwX7cGPQkppFCmJWPJzRfas4x7Q3fGQpCJBFeofEY6QdEgnSaqc)mWtgFrQ4WkEJZCeoAxHRc3rxai1UYpd8KX3indAxesVgFyQurObPA3WROepnWu5DSPfPnnGOxbg7iTPbe9k(yhzZ3iv4k2ru6Hve7iURJg7iMgql(yhX(8QyhX0aAbg7uPsfzgmBnNMcCDkIWVLNjipVkptEWTiI47Hrj7MWSPLkYSxHPgx40I0WEhSyJyZQhrNMNz842tPoyidOztDFpYCwwwOp0PRN(6Bc1i6JyJUNuOp0llrJgDcHqiecHqiKnFuuuseYUIXFkI9gksO5ImV8q5nXo(W4ycAgmYSy4oShnyDtkXbRXhg7iuFkdVZRIdmYduz)P(T5BudxyQgEJYqSJ4WgVicnNUu)intuqxHMB(iI21PrDC8QCJ0OWM4a3ULF72ik980ISO3WEhSyxak5IUnREeDAEMXJBpL6GHmGMn199iZzzzH(qNUE6RVjuJOpIn6EsH(qVSenA0jecHqiecHq28rrrjPsLkb

BsQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUgggkEJJQKKRkmkESBk4AtkEJgSpIJAAAAAAAAAAAASCKJRC

AOE :

d8tueaGAfuwgrEPcYBHOTHQomuZuPQUleMnv1RrXnvQYVqOVrsoTe7us7vSBvTFv8tuI)sL43kzGaPPrvAWQ0WjXbr6OKuDmeDoQKwOcTufyXqslNGhIs6PuEmPEoGjsOmvfnzIQPl1fvkxfi6YGUorzwa1wHeBMKsBNqfFKqL(kq4ZuXWqfJKqvJLKIrdPEgHCsLkJdbxdL68OsRKk1TPkoUcQoKzMkzmBx1fX2S5awCHYYwQszgBpSwybKzQKzgdfSqbJQpeiZ0XO6USEGmtLmZujJruJb6Zf5V0OX)d9lVdyq1Yeawciox2Q8Yj2KRcmgv3L1NovPmtLmgrngOpxK)sJg)p0V8oGbvltayjG4CjzlrYHqSjxfymQUlRpDQIYmvYye1yGgaoCzWxdpxK)sJg)p0V8oioxsvsGpxEc8GpxEc8GpxEc8GpxEc8GpxEc8GpxEc8XMCvGXO6US(0P6nZujJruJb6Zf5V0OX)d9lVdIZLuLR8sXMCvGXO6US(0PYoZujJruJb6ZfjOkWgSCiwoIZvKirei4AQsXiQXa95IeufydwoelhX5kINxsskvrXiQXa95I8xkWgX5Y7QQu9gJyJfCGn8HE4EUi)fASGheiLdXYrKk7yevGnUBSM5CrQaBWOXcEqeBYvbgJQ7Y6tNkFMPsgJOgd0NlYFPrJ)h6xEhWGQLjaSeqCUSv5LtSjxfymQUlRpDQQYmvYye1yG(Cr(lnA8)q)Y7G4CfrqLRQ4Jn5QaJr1Dz9PthB3JQSIFJcwOGr1hcKzmwxEqf3zmM4Hy5zm2uO8mWMmJXMcLNb2szmwfQzYySbL3rkJXgH(DgJnO8oKzmD60XabeZqLjGbYmDS9XanivKJBO8ysCKerkjXljsIdhcX2d2yXWnoZytSp8BGyJaQthg79lBvVOOg0w5zpqdcifKooomBUDR(qdnGXdZMnY4L2mBUBhtzNBkLsPukLsPuwxmmm0yuzn6Lqmuk(CFaqN4hluaIjU2gkqbGY6tvejBYy7HFzy)DFdfeh43L1NXyIh6ReBeqD6WyVFzR6ff1G2kp7bAqaPG0XXHzZTB1hAObmEy2SrgV0MzZD7yk7CtPukLsPukLY6IHHHgRI9aJz7QUi2MnhWIluw2IjguTyz(DQKXmfOENyPkXRk2KfwtLKdhjoCIT9QDjOHSU8OGBmQf)sZnJPtNob

BsQAj5LiEN4VXhSin5RcWeAUgggkEJJQKKRkmkESBk4AtkEJtgSpIJAAAAAAAAAAAACokkkA

Change up your Warlock Points as needed. I change things up weekly depending on Affix or raid comp. Hope you all enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This macro is for destro not Demo bud :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL … I will blame this one on Hockey Night In Canada… Updated thanks for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

really enjoyed this macro keep up the good work

2 Likes

GO HABS!! I just wish they showed them more here in southern ontario

1 Like

Srsly… Sick of TO or OTT games all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

any update ? i love this macro please update it

1 Like

Ill get on it right now :slight_smile:

And DONE!

Sorry for delay on update got lost in other toons with 10.7 coming out. Macro is still the same was just talents that needed a little update. New Talents posted above and are incl in the macro as well if you need to re- download for some reason. You might notice Immo being refreshed early sometimes but that is just to count for those times where we cant get a full chan demo fire off becasue of movement etc. Chan Demo Fire adds time to Immolate when its cast.

1 Like

Are the talents off on this one? I see channel doomfire but not chosen in the macro?

Its in there…? For a second I was like did i post the wrong macro at first :slight_smile:

yea but i dont think its in the talents posted in the macro…lol :slight_smile:

I have ADHD leave me alone… LOL :slight_smile: Yeah i see what you mean … I switch it up from time to time in game and i posted the wrong string. I will run with that build for single target and just use the extra buttons manually (Infernal etc ) … BUT I WILL CHANGE THIS AGAIN so its what the macro really is built for. And I am going to call my Dr about upping my meds … LOL

2 Likes

Demon Fire ( Real Lazy Talents )

BsQA+63P9mnDJYMkogOeTUhr8icASSkkAppAplkESDkEtkEChSpkAAAAAAAAAAAAggkSSkA

1 Like

LOL! I’m right there with you…lol Thanks for the update, its appreciated. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How can be done aoe with this spec?

Would need to change a few talents around to pic up rain of fire etc… Let me get get into game and make one up :slight_smile: I have one already that’s old and never use anymore so shouldn’t be that big of a change.

Changes made above and added the 2 other macros breaking down Single Target - AOE dedicated macros… the single target still have cleave built in using CDF still and Incinerates hitting multi targets. With the addition of ROF & SING target macros though talents need to be changed for that ( incl above)

IF YOU DONT WANT THE BREAK DOWN INTO SINGLE TARGET AND AOE w/ ROF then you dont need to do anything. NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO ORIGINAL CLEAVE MACRO ( Talents still same as before as well ) If you download the Original Macro again you may notice a name change of the macro that is all… :slight_smile:

If you do break it down you will see a drop in ST dmg and boost in AOE dmg … nature of the beast with swapping for either or.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, i will give this a try as soon as i get in game and let u know!
Just for my curiosity: what kind of content did u manage to clear with your macro?

I am casual on my locks but I have no doubt in this macros ability to work in raids… In LFR when i run it … yes i know its LFR but when i compare myself to other locks destro around same item level i do tend to beat them on the charts even when i dont flask or pot like they do, i dont even have enchants. That also goes for dungeons and im sure it will carry into M+ as well. My raid group doesnt need my locks so I main my monk or bm hunter (UGH).

On target dummies in Val I can keep 72-75k sustained dps at 380 iLVL with breakdown of macros. 55-60 with Cleave macro only. Single target dummy 36k Cleave Macro, 32k with split up. I usually dont worry about numbers for alts. Just make my macros to play them and do decent numbers where you arent just getting a carry :slight_smile:

my quick sim target dummy

My actual

Pretty damn happy with that :slight_smile: