PVE Prot(Heroic Dungeon/Raid) & Fury Warrior(Farming/Questing) TBC Classic! UPDATED for the new version of GSE addon(3.0.14)(05/08/2021)

is it just that easy? defensive stance is in a cast sequence line and the other isnt?

yea im using the macros i love them but yea the aoe macro and the shild slam before defencive stance is werd and the aoe dung prot wont swap to defensive stance unless u Manuel toggle it

I will upload tomorrow a better aoe macro. I have been testing it in hcs and it works alot better.
POST has Been UpDaTeD

Took sweeping strikes outta here (personal preference) and it’s working like a gem for Fury AIO.

Hmn, i forgot to updare fury one. i will update right now!
i dont play much fury, but it works good, i gotta remove sweeping strikes for sure, i was testing it if worked good like that but it doesnt.

I have been trying to use the fury rotation but I’m just doing normal attacks. I’m level 34. I have most of the skills that are in the rotation. what am I missing this rotations looks awesome and I want to give it a go.

Hey binbann

Love your macro, but after you made the AoE Update, mine dont change back to defensive stance, it charge and stay in battle stance, any idea what need to get changed ??

I also took out that /use 13 line. Not sure what that way. Looking forward to the updates!

CptnAwesome_11908
What abilities do u have atm to use ?
/castsequence [nomod, stance:3, combat] reset=combat Rampage, Berserker Rage, null this sentence here is what it makes go berserker stance, i dont know if u have it and u dont have Rampage for sure i could easly make u a lvling one but pls add me on discord if u want it

x-seek
i changed sweeping strike to be used on shift , i will add now to dismount when flying mount so he is able to leave fly and charge right after, and yea trinkets/ blood fury shouldnt be used there but since i am only questing i dont mind having it there, i only do prot tanking :X

Loretho
let me have a look, on the macro it seems fine for me, can u add me on discord and send print of ur macro ?
binbann#5243

Hey Bibnann

it was just me being a noob, forgot to change Devastate to Sunder armor. now it works perfekt :slight_smile: btw, do you manualy click it or do you have some kind of program ?

did some changes today due gse has been modified for better for what i saw. let me know your thoughts

Mate gutted. Your macro crashes latest version of GSE, wont even let me open editor using /gse after importing. Was working well up to a few GSE updates ago. Logged a bug with GSE and Timothy said:

Your macro is too long per action. I would suggest going to GSE’s Options and turning off the things like Sound Error Prevention and Then I would look at your macro itself. That wont work as you have everything on one action.

2 Likes

It don’t work mate and crushes GSE

1 Like

Hey guys! After I updated and started getting the Lui errors I just went back and reloaded version 3.0 and it’s working fine. Don’t update to the newest version of GSE.

1 Like

whats your version GSE?

I want to wowinterface.com and downloaded GSE version 3.0.0.

1 Like

hello, good night, I’ve tried several times to use this macro, I import everything correctly, but when it’s time to use it doesn’t work !! I do not know what else to do !!

Same for me, the macro doesnt seem to work with the new updates @binbann