PVE Prot(Heroic Dungeon/Raid) & Fury Warrior(Farming/Questing) TBC Classic! UPDATED for the new version of GSE addon(3.0.14)(05/08/2021)

Loretho
let me have a look, on the macro it seems fine for me, can u add me on discord and send print of ur macro ?
binbann#5243

Hey Bibnann

it was just me being a noob, forgot to change Devastate to Sunder armor. now it works perfekt :slight_smile: btw, do you manualy click it or do you have some kind of program ?

did some changes today due gse has been modified for better for what i saw. let me know your thoughts

Mate gutted. Your macro crashes latest version of GSE, wont even let me open editor using /gse after importing. Was working well up to a few GSE updates ago. Logged a bug with GSE and Timothy said:

Your macro is too long per action. I would suggest going to GSEā€™s Options and turning off the things like Sound Error Prevention and Then I would look at your macro itself. That wont work as you have everything on one action.

2 Likes

It donā€™t work mate and crushes GSE

1 Like

Hey guys! After I updated and started getting the Lui errors I just went back and reloaded version 3.0 and itā€™s working fine. Donā€™t update to the newest version of GSE.

1 Like

whats your version GSE?

I want to wowinterface.com and downloaded GSE version 3.0.0.

1 Like

hello, good night, Iā€™ve tried several times to use this macro, I import everything correctly, but when itā€™s time to use it doesnā€™t work !! I do not know what else to do !!

Same for me, the macro doesnt seem to work with the new updates @binbann

i started working yesterday so now i have little time. So works on version 3.0 ? but doesnt work above ? let me see what i can do, i will try update the addon and reupload.

Thanks, dude. Yep GSE 3.0.0 works but anything after nope :slight_smile:

I wonder if version 3.0.0 has not max character macro like blizzard one.
Because everyclick send way more than 255 character but still it works

It doesnt work for me at all now, its not cycling through the abilities or anything

Try version 3.0.0 gse

not the latest version no?

Havent got time to update to last version. Started on a job 3 days ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you take Sunder Armor out of the rotation? I cant see it

It has Devastate has Sunder Armor effect and Sunder Armor effect can stack up to 5 times. It doesnā€™t need Sunder Armor if have the Devastate. If you donā€™t have the Devastate then you can just replace the Devastate to Sunder Armor E.g. low lvl. simple

Updated Fury and Prot macro

1 Like