PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

<n/a>

Great post, I’ll definitely be giving this one a try and reporting back.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your macro, the description and videos are nice.
I have a doubt about azerith traits: couldn’t it be better with pack alpha with animal companion, or even something like dagger in the back?

Seing the theorycrafting, your serrated jaws is really bad.

see this

Have a nice day

thats why you dont base PVP // Battlegrounds off anything ‘RAID’ related -

those are for ‘standing still’ near motionless combat where you and your pet are constantly on the boss

play real battleground and watch how your pets react -

but hey this is what i play - do your own - post it up -

lol anyone … literally ‘anyone’ can post useless info like what you just did

thanks for contributing ! nothing

[quote quote=67077]lol anyone … literally ‘anyone’ can post useless info like what you just did
thanks for contributing ! nothing[/quote]

Dunno why you take it like this. AS you can see, i told "couldn’t it be better […] meaning i would like to discuss. I understand your answer saying raid logic is not ok in pvp context. We can probably try to improve your macro, people can put several logs and try to find the best talents / azerit. That’s what i did trying to discuss. This is a forum, so sure everyone cas post his macro, but every one can come and discus other one.

Really, come in a macro forum, share a macro, and act like this when someone discuss…

Have a nice day.

Constructively, the macro is set to Read-only. Anyway to re-upload to allow editing?

hi you can not change the macro to te lenguage of the spells why?

Macro does not fire for me

After importing, it is not the language I use.

не работает

First I would like to say this macro performs pretty good for me. I just ran a mythic and I was 2nd in dmg behind a very well geared hunter. With that being said, is there anyway to edit the macro? Im super lazy and i like to add the option to not have to manually target my targets. Can you please upload another version that allows us to edit this?

dude u dont understand how keypress keyrelease pre and post macro works, rtfm

For some reason this macro is set to read only and doesnt allow for you to go in and tailor it how you would like. If you right click on the import button it will open the macro up. From there you can cut and paste the macro into a new macro and edit it as you please.

I haven’t tried this macro yet in BGs but here’s a version I made from the one provided in the OP that can be edited:

dKthfaWsLK6TO02uPmtLenBcUPk0ViYTbv7eK9sA3k2VOlJmmkLFtXabLgkrnyHHdWbvcLhd1XKuNJs1cPKSuv0IbfwUQ8AqrpfYYi0ZvQjQKKPQenzanDQgNsW1OeptL8oLqSrLq1wvsPnRKQTRQoSuZcOMgqUlkgPsiDDkPgTewNeDsLu8zj50O68QuTsLe6Vkj4BQG1ADPcvRiRoUcYRvwHe1LkAzlqJVvKO4vTyTOIwusaGISI6TNXXE707EgYF5mo24NrrRIwVTwWvOAfTyw7fMNIwrZRY6nSi38G)6ksriaeEnRsHeTCPOJn(zwl92CZS1LkuTUuHQvKeU3EgSJbx0Zqc8PQmJt6Z)ugYKZKrTDlhaPqIksc3Bpd2XGl6zib(uvMXj95FkdzYzY4cKnXBk0LIKW92ZGDm4IEgsGpvLzCsF(NYqMCMmeRpiAZMcbsrs4E7zWogCrpdjWNQYmoPp)tzitotgI1heTztHSOijCV9myhdUONHe4tvzgN0N)PmKjNjJlq2eVPq3uKeU3EgSJbx0Zqc8PQmJt6Z)ugYKZKrT9lqwSOqhuKeU3EgSJbx0Zqc8PQmJt6Z)ugYKZKXfiBI3uOfuKeU3EgSJbx0Zqc8PQmJt6Z)ugYKZKrT9lqwSOq2vKeU3EgSJbx0Zqc8PQmJt6Z)ugYKZKXfiBI3u0kngaRKdN7kQwrYMTFSXpJUuDfTA6U8J2BDPcvRijVFvKtdb)EgSJPOFWzybsnqgfsursaiVDVXWmdwy9(vro4I(bh8yasnqgf6srs4E7zWogaKdEmaPgitglCjcc0IKblSaihmqQbYKH9feviqksc3BpdwSbomAhmSae670JjJtt)YWSEgOg)4RZXKczrrs4E7zWInWHr7GbqEjca)X9mSI6TdgwVFvKdUOFWbpgGudKjdea(J7zGkmyyQq3uKeU3EgSydCy0oyaKxIaWFCpdROE7GHfGqFNEmzGaWFCpJJ0auHoOijCV9myHBawMrl4mzyFbrfAbfjH7TNb7yWf9mKaFQkZ4K(8pLHm5GHBawMb2FcmziEd0Lczxrs4E7zWogCrpdjWNQYmoPp)tzitoy4gGLzSl4R7mzuB3YHdQRiKtawCRhSZnJIKFCZJ73vK8Jo24NrxQq1ksc3Bpd2XGl6zib(uvMXj95FkdzYzYO2ULdGuirfjH7TNb7yWf9mKaFQkZ4K(8pLHm5mzCbYM4nf6srs4E7zWogCrpdjWNQYmoPp)tzitotg12VSCztDfTA6(jjq9M0LkuTIK2E)829gdt1vxDfDShRBH1mo9(04CZOwPU6QcaUsage Information
Beast Mastery PvP Macro

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Wild, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Call Pet 4, Multi-Shot, Intimidation

Main Sequence: Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

[quote quote=67084]

lol anyone … literally ‘anyone’ can post useless info like what you just did thanks for contributing ! nothing

Dunno why you take it like this. AS you can see, i told “couldn’t it be better […] meaning i would like to discuss. I understand your answer saying raid logic is not ok in pvp context. We can probably try to improve your macro, people can put several logs and try to find the best talents / azerit. That’s what i did trying to discuss. This is a forum, so sure everyone cas post his macro, but every one can come and discus other one. Really, come in a macro forum, share a macro, and act like this when someone discuss… Have a nice day.[/quote]

Hey Clash
There’s absolutely no reason to be rude at all to any one just accept the criticism weather it’s good or bad and move on then fix what they see wrong but for what Bruce said it wasn’t either. So why not just get together and discuss it like he asked

So, just writing from my own personal experience, but this macro isn’t very good in BGs, and AC as a talent is far too unreliable.

this is definitely the last macro i share with you ungrateful pricks

Look Clash if anyone’s being ungrateful it’s you as you seem to be a person that most definitely can’t or won’t accept any type of criticism at all and there is absolutely no need to call any of us a prick at all!
In my humble opinion you need to grow up and act like a man not a child calling people names and yes i personally take offense to what you have called everyone in your last post

Seriously, fuck off, Clash. Your reply was completely unnecessary and continues to illustrate how you come across on this forum: a rude, petulant child. I offered constructive feedback that your macro was not very good; I’ve also offered praise to those whose macros are good and useful and which I’ve used for success. I don’t know anyone who’ll shed tears over you not sharing your macros; I’ll say for the record now, having tried some of yours in the past, they were never top tier, like Enix and JohnQ and Gween, to name but a few.

Go play in traffic, jackass.