Raging/Crushing Blow - Fury Warrior v1.2 - GSE 3.1.27 (1/13/2022)

I was wondering if a macro could be created just for the basic rotation? I assume ST and AOE have to be separated. For ST basically spam RG/CB and throw in rampage and BT to help keep enrage up, but somehow put execute in there since it will be a major factor in tier. Or even an execute phase macro. Use that same thought but with WW for aoe. Nothing else in the macro.

1 Like

The fury warrior rotation is so basic though, what you are suggesting is what the macro is already doing execute is in there but hard to get it to go off reliably, someone can put execute on alt or ctrl mod and cast manually though. I might consider a execute phase macro, but that is not my top priority right now. The AOE version is the best i could produce right now out of all my iterations, and its not really efficient but it works well enough.

1 Like

Strange noob question…if my latency is at 35-40 ms for world and home, what should I set it at?

Thanks,

I tested all the fury macro’s and this one works best for me.

Especially the latest accessibility update is very nice!

You should try making an Arms macro in the future, because the ones available now are not very good.

1 Like

I agree having used NTX’s to start then swapping to this one - its been a great increase and better designed. Appreciate your work LOTC. In the end I think this community just wants everyone to have the best experience playing WoW. Appreciate all creators.

2 Likes

Its my first time setting up a AIO macro, the /click awhile ago didnt work for me for some reason, i managed to get it to work in the latest GSE version, but not sure if its completely working for everyone else.

Have you noticed anything not firing off correctly?

1 Like

No, i didn’t notice any problems.

Ill look into making one, but not sure if i like arms. Feels slow to me, but its big damage xd

1 Like

Happy Buff day - may our dmg increase…even though still crap set bonuses on tier.

2 Likes

But we cannot log in :c

i can feel the increase tbh… last week i was holding 70-72k dps on dummies (aoe) and today im holding 90k

1 Like

Got updated talents by any chance? :slight_smile: Love your macro btw

1 Like

make it happen brotha!!

I wont be able to mess with much today, but will need to make alot of changes and test… seems to be moving away from reckless abandon and going for anger management/onslaught build

2 Likes

Interesting, look forward to seeing what you bring to the table.

Here is a different version i was trying … really not sure if its better tho… anger management/onslaught/ravager… Im just reading the fury warrior discord and trying to figure out whats going on… So dont want to invest 2 much time into it just yet

du0efaalkKFrrgguCmfwgeptknnkQRrLyBqP8nQKgNsvNteLwNsQUNsOgiucheOfkcpukmrLsxKk1gvc5JqLmsOIoPu0kvI6LIOyMkf3KcLDsPFsHkdvevhvjLLcv1trMkvDvLiBfQWxHs1yHs0Avc6TkjURss7L8xOkdwfhgvlwK6XQYKfjxg0MbuFgkPrlICAi9ALkZMkUnGSBv1Vv0WvPJRey5s1Zf10LCDa2ouPgpfQ68uW8rz)cRH8YoeTX3apVBYJxILAUzlEKxwe5fzm(RpZYl7qEr4G3r5PDGz5fDLx2HitaYW4ScqZuRNtcf4A14eNrRSiIm945kdxaa4)bJZkantTEojuGlJWIhGEE2xnoXjoDygwlEGjoXbe38I3nko0fY7XzcCCsWZf68BuCSaCCKTvKPhpxz4caa)pyCwbOzQ1Fv3XiS46Wna7RgN4eNomdRfpWeN4Gp8TZbMZFyoBuCWNJBowHDJIZhGJJSMfz6XZvCw5pbE2bADKvJtcypd77G94qf))GQe1Lx2HitpEUIJBJh(auqvQeb(k05plVSd5LDiVSdrbly3Gfmzrez6XZvCg7n3InxLTvuWcwpybtK3Wfkc8vOZVkrEdxOOnZ5ve(WlKxYIiAlAMN2bMsPfrf8Uia)xHo)IsEhD2rldQKfrEzhIcwWUblyYIiY0JNR40oCXvemY2kkybRhSGjYB4cfb(k05xLSTYl7qEzhIcwWUblyYIiY0JNR4S3fK97LTvuWcwpybtK3Wfkc8vOZVkzrKx2HOGfSBWcMSiIm945kodS1IGziBROGfSEWcMiVHlue4RqNFvIWhEH8s2HiVHlu0M58kIk4Dra(VcD(fL8o6SJwgujRz5LDikyb7gSGjlIitpEUIds7(9dzBffSG1dwWe5nCHIaFf68RswxKx2HOGfSBWcMSiIm945koJ9MBXMRY2kkybRhSGjYB4cfb(k05xLkrn)PbG6u4G3r5PDGz5f57O)DWAO0IAmbknVucr(o6FhSquAvQujAdpxlDtXlykriyqAXmqmJmmB2SRIWoKVdeqNNLxLiJbl(wEXLxeoHoxh0)orI8Ch4VYIsGv3G47YA0cXAQpUGaVDAoPzYUqCHLjdobbbbbbbbbbbtS8C3AR52n6AeMMuZgpqQ5Yxh3lJFJglNK7Rd2bjIabbbtiQHdpNBUv2HiqavsZUir4ICJdypJo)Y2oq2lY9h4z)bBmb6YlEAuh0YGsiYBCnKDGbdgmUiAleyoaNs2HiCcDUIez5abfTX3apVBYJxILAUzlEKx0gEUw6MIxWuIqWGmWmgTiyqqmBweDHVMBL1veryhY3bcOZZYRsKX4FaCNM)c2Xn8xOZVsOsLkj

LTC_TEST_BUILD_ST

Talents: BgEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKHAAAAAAAAAAABJokQQEEiQS0ISICcASIJplEJRCCJhEplWASSSAAAAB

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.28.

dq0nfaaleLFreddHoMIwgr9mfAAqvUMazBeP(Msvnof05ukO1biUNsPAGkf5GQQfkipeGMOcCrbSrLs8rejJuPKoPizLkv8sLcmtOWnHQYor6NicdvPOoQsvwku0trnvHUkuvTveP(QsPmwaPwlGK3cGURsL2l1FrunyvCyclgQ8yvAYcQldAZaQpdaJwG60a9AIKzlIBlsTBv53IA4k54kfA5s8CjnDPUoc2oIOZdLMpK9tApD00PzmIasEmahjpe(tHXaY)KiGPYoAgFIBjxD00PJMjTOakWLaRoAE5OPtZsiuH6bGPZHbsnyqG7D1JEMJMkBwYvu7kCJeGVlupamDomqQbdcCt2MUek1Czx9Oh9uGvyV9jr9ONpjfTOqME4fuu0tgy9esuBW8Jm9qjKKy6OzjxrTRWnsa(Uq9aW05Wa52LeY20krGfw2vp6rpfyf2BFsup6bt4vQeyT(G1kz6btbjfaawitppcjjMINzjxrT1daFzGZL0arEx9ecwQWIuWIE4w8Uq3MloA60SKRO26btr6Laaq3Un)Vny(vD00PJMonRifTuKImv2SKRO26zk9qIMoAwrkQOifzoIDbn)Vny(52uzhnD6OPtZksrlfPitLnl5kQTEggK8WHMoAwrkQOifzEayvGlbg24mhXUGM)3gm)CBgt4ckAtLnhXUGMXiNxMhawf4sGHnoZCdxBHW72G5N5nxaZfWgRBthD00PzfPOLIuKPYMLCf1wpYJdhonD0SIuurrkYCe7cA(FBW8ZTP45OPtZksrlfPitLnl5kQTEgNbTVmrthnRifvuKImhXUGM)3gm)CBAqoA60SIu0srkYuzZsUIARNP0JYeNMoAwrkQOifzoIDbn)Vny(52uPD00PJMonRifTuKImv2SKRO26zoeVrP330rZksrffPiZrSlO5)TbZp3MJyxqZyKZlZycxqrB6OzUHRTq4DBW8Z8MlG5cyJ1TP77OPtZksrlfPitLnl5kQTEMspKOPJMvKIkksrMhawf4sGHnoZrSlO5)TbZp3UnN6HJaystArbuGlbwD0CSa(Kc2tJZmG504eTdzowaFsbBzJZTB3M3gui1NqruD0Tzme1g)RWIgg2Smr5rItz8KN4H3CAgFWwmq0chnhfjWxxnhcab(yg0EmqbGWpsbbEqgVGZBiqrkGEd26)))))))))q7KLAV9ceaCpMykofG3pNANvsGDWeqa3j4aRKT9zM)))pK5pHo4CXmnJlhgBQ0RCPfV2mP4aKgwQG5NPJt5HMXN4rqKK61WcjHVgm)CiZurAOzmIasEmahjpe(tHXaY)KiG5TctwMnpacSGqsB60mVG3udmDFzZrsaOPtIejsmiZbEaNlxiG50lrlWbMa2yDi3UDBd

LTC_TEST_BUILD_AOE

Talents: BgEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKHAAAAAAAAAAABJokQQEEiQS0ISICcASIJplEJRCCJhEplWASSSAAAAB

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.28.

Yeah, i just did some BG’s with the old macro/talents and the patch messed with it bigtime.

Hope you can figure out the best way forward & give us a nice update after tweaking things!

PS: it says the talents of your test build are out of date.

Old macro works with Crushing blow build only… its specifically made for it, i havent ran any issues with that build and macro together. Also CB build is still an option to use and play with it, its a lil behind now but passable for now.

Hi,

I do have issues with my shift mod to work, ctrl and alt works fine. I did import to gse LTC_AIOS1.2, LTC_AIOA1.2 and FURY_CD. Using on my action bar 1 single target, action bar 2 aoe and action bar 3 fury cd. single target and cds with ctrl works fine but for some reason when I pres alt as changed shift to alt as mentioned before I don’t think there is difference.

The AOE version turns off Berserker stance and turns it back on repeatedly in 10.0.0.5