Ranged attack, (follow up for eats shoots and leaves)

Sorry, no all in one button macro for classic, this is as close as it comes, using my 3 attack macros will get you there.

This macro Fires highest rank Arcane Shot, Multi-shot off cooldown, replace arcane shot with aimed shot if you are a marksman (which you really shouldn’t be leveling you special snowflake you!).

so, tap eats shoots and leaves macro, then hit this macro while using weaponswingtimer addon so you dont clip autoshots, or for slight dps loss but easy mode, just auto spam this at about 200ms or so, let it run and use the first macro to pick targets. I smash damage meters in dungeons using it that way, but come raid time, using a timer is essential.

It Fires Concussive Shot (Melee will love you), then Multi-shot and Arcane shot immediately off cooldown.

I have an unused version included that would cast serpent sting once, if someone can get that to work i would be in debt to you. Alternate Aspect of the hawk would be great.

Imight be able to combine the melee and ranged macros, but i was having some hang up issues.

Press Eats Shoots and Leaves, Fire Serpent Sting, Spam/weave A Classic Hunter

dmZQcaWsuPTPaAMkQMnkUjQ6xc62kiTtrTxYUPy)s8xfk)wLbQamurAWs1WrPoiICmeCCuIfQGYsrilwHQLtPhIOEkyzc0ZvAIiuMQqth6IkO6QkeUmvxxsBurzRkKSzfI2UI4Jkq9zfeJeHQdRQrlIXRqQtQiDlusNwkNhv8yKEMaoNcKfbfvMGasJrEojaMsEmIpICC4ePCqffeFg3GRaYZjbWuYciMpYVYGktqaPkMCwbZEl1h9agS9gF8ktDfaSD6uIPCab8p1EJYTB7mRIktqrLjiiK(lw6KpdTUBBIx6qYHkhuqi9xS0jzPVXlDi5qLdiiK(lw68vgSXkKCOaUohICg)xxrHca0zpRAOy7mcaNLQBW2Zii9wK)P2trHcsTo)tTNIcfW15KA9DvuOqLdQOYeees)flDYNHw3TnXlDi5qLdkiK(lw6KS034LoKCOYbees)flD(kd2yfsouW87ypVn0gkyGdsaxNdroJ)RROqba6SNvnuSDgbGZs1ny7zeW15KA9DvuOGuRZ)u7POYeees)flDWTSDdw6a2mdrOG0Br(NApffku5akQmbbH0FXsN8zO1DBt8shsou5GccP)ILojl9nEPdjhQCabH0FXsNVYGnwHKdfW15qKZ4)6kkuaGo7zvdfBNra4SuDd2EgbCDoPwFxffki168p1Ekkuq6Ti)tTNIcfkua)BQpZud62jUbBNrdtOqjA_CLASSIC_HUNTER
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 3macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.14.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence:

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro:

Main Sequence:

Macro Version 3

Main Sequence: