Razer Synapse 3 Macro Settings

Razer Synapse 3, you don’t want a delay before up or down… AHK puts a pause in-between each up/down action… So for Razer, you want the following:

0s - (keybind)
0s - (keybind)
0.1s - (Insert a blank ‘Type Text’ here and set it for that timing)

This will put a 100ms pause in-between like AHK does

IT WILL NOT TYPE ANY TEXT (as long as it is blank)

Also, Razer does seconds, not milliseconds (ms), so you have to divide whatever MS the macro uses by 1000:

ms / 1000 = s

Examples:
100ms / 1000 = 0.1s
70ms / 1000 = 0.07s
50ms / 1000 = 0.05s
10ms / 1000 = 0.01s

The same thing can’t be achieved with this setting?

Your setting would cause a delay in the initial start of the macro, which could be bad in certain circumstances.

You want the initial keypress to be immediate without delay, but once started, then subsequent keypresses can have that delay.

Ultimately I created this post to function as AHK does, which is what most people use. It’s up to you on how you want your delay/timing to work.

i have a razer orbweaver Chroma have it should this be the same concept

If I use this with GSE can I get banned or in trouble in any way?

Cuz I love GSE, but keep smashing my #2 key non-stop during combat is starting to hurt my finger!

There is always a risk of being banned for using software to spam keys. Having said that i have used software to spam keys as fast as 0ms in wow since the burning crusade and have never been banned for it. The real grey area is if your using the softer to toggle the key spam on and off. That is bad in the eyes of blizzard. I typically use repeat while key is pressed. Again though i don’t think anyone has been banned for that either.

hi can you pls check this ,is this so ok i bind it on my razer naga trinity mouse

what do i do if i have a razer syanpse 2 mouse?

if i remember right with synapse 2 you can insert delay after the keypress

Apologies for the late response. As long as you have nothing in the text box for the text option, then you are good.

Apologies for the late response. I do not have any devices that use Razer Synapse 2, so I am unsure. However, Razer has been adding older mice to the Razer Synapse 3 software, so which mouse do you have?