⚔️ REKT ARMS PVP Venthyr 2v2 Routine 5/12/21

REKT ARMS PVP Venthyr 2v2 Routine v2.0 1400cr EZ PZ 5/12/21

Talents are 2,3,1,x,2,2,2 they are also listed in the macro.
PVP talents

• War Banner
  • Sharpen Blade
  • Storm of Destruction/Duel/Grapple Weapon I swap out manually depending on the team make up.

Talent Page - Wowhead

Best legendary powers to craft:

1. Exploiter if Venthyr

Condemn Venthyr Version

dq0hhaakiLQtbPGzjHBbvQDbPIFrjddehtvwgqpdsMgeUMsyBsKVPKACeIZbsToLeUhKICqivTqc4HqfnrLOCrOkTriL0hHukJesjoPsuTsLi9sOkMPsIUjuv7ekdvP0sHk8uetLGUkKIAResFfQK3kj3vsTxQ(lKknyshwQflr9yIMmeDzfBMa9zLQrtPonfVgKy2aUTQQDl8BKgoH64qk0Yb1Zvz6IUUsX2bj9DLigVQY5vsA)O2FUqh75eCGx8iKGUOhh4tq3TIU1XaDHorydmrEobe1dfiiOtw2iyVbiDSNtq)M0Mc7eCGx8i0jOncEfDGpdnCmWslEob)o20alpYbgQtKgA4c4eCnnuq)g4(CHE6e0Yai2jcBGjYZcNuOorhjRODrNiTxfgnWAdpSwUVbjRubzfOZ5sw)NSzTdKSEM)Jv6Mu8MKvbPWSUv0TwGqfeDyDROBznBGjYJ1gEyfxnmRc0rmWS2bswj2nS4jyvaGg5CfSUCwVL0IzT8KlzMG1LTzayTdKSUd3IfdmSIRPftdwroINaPj2zLgS(3qzW9gXSsfKvAApWSMt)JoSYlLyBemzf3SIpfjRcsHz92advduBawLukas6sIRGxkotyawXnR4trY62n))daVu0dKSIBwXNIKvssH)zvakq6Kv2xIMfJSZbPtaHa(GS4b(qGseipNGFlHPIoWNHgNl0XEUqh75elzFjRvbvA3rmaMyVG15ZC5vZ6Rekqiphd0jwY(swRcQ0UJyamXEbRZN5YRM1hii0iCmuoXs2xYAvqL2DedGj2lyD(mxE1SUgLiiCmeoXs2xYAvqL2DedGj2lyD(mxE1S(abHgHJTWjwY(swRcQ0UJyamXEbRZN5YRM1xP1pilCSsoXs2xYAvqL2DedGj2lyD(mxE1S(abHgHJT2jwY(swRcQ0UJyamXEbRZN5YRM1xjuGqEoMioXs2xYAvqL2DedGj2lyD(mxE1S(abHgHJbTtSK9LSwfuPDhXayI9cwNpZLxnRWZnjAss)l3jRS(w)w4ypioXs2xYAvqL2DedGj2lyvs)l3zbRZN5YRMvWsqwdreNSskv8kn)M0jpNSLEj(TeM6cDSNtSK9LSwfuPDhXayI9cwNpZLxnRVsOaH8CmqNyj7lzTkOs7oIbWe7fSoFMlVAwFGGqJWXq5elzFjRvZN5YRMvuiqakINoriSjGYKpVStWZSkogGPVXf6ypNyj7lzTkOs7oIbWe7fSoFMlVAwFLqbc55yGoXs2xYAvqL2DedGj2lyD(mxE1SsSByXtWQaanYXXq5elzFjRvbvA3rmaMyVy(mxE1S(GaXXq4elzFjRvbvA3rmaMyVG15ZC5vWQK(xUZAwXvdZQaDedSJTWjwY(swRcQ0UJyamXEbRZN5YRGvj9VCN1S(GSEXAeE6esoIrRBczAOHt2cBOWMCvNie2eqzsqVStWj9VCNUaozl8GFlHPUqh75elzFjRvbvA3rmaMyVG15ZC5vZ6Rekqiphd0jwY(swRcQ0UJyamXEbRZN5YRM1hii0iCmuoXs2xYA18zU8QzffceGI4PtWZS6w45oxOJ9CIv2W7toX8VkRvb1UH)RDmqNyDzdNDMTekSwfuj9VCN1ogkNyj7lzfeYI1GogcNyj7lVbnUzc5WAvqL2DedGj2lK0)YDw8trUIZ2iywZ67jceuIuW6dAiiwuQGvOxJOeOJTWjwY(swR(PixrdK1S(GSEXAiowjNyj7lzT6NICfYegOM1slwa6PNE6erBytxgyoxONoHiEKlFzo26NtWBiifwo4K(lUZUSbWKR6c4PNUda

If you would like to buy me a Coffee so I can stay awake and keep making these I would appreciate it !!

2 Likes

Good. But low amount of condemns. Unless it isn’t for venthyr

It is not, and def has a low amount of condemns because there isn’t one. lol It is for an Ascended build.

Then I’m sure it’s good :slight_smile:

It is mainly for PVP and they call for being with Kyrian, I dont think it would be tough to add some condemns in if needed.

GJ man its very very good macro and sold at pvp well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that I appreciae it, kind of a team effort huh. I am actually making sme changes right now as it seems it keeps holding to much rage. I am trying to add in some slams without messing up the rotation

1 Like

Made a Venthyr version with better condemn hits, let me know if it works for ya

2 Likes

what ms for this sequence ??

Tried this out before i had to run some errands in 2s and training dummies at 50ms, i was hitting 5-6k dps steadily on a 60 dummy single target. This might be the most well written macro i’ve tried and i’ve tried all that are posted here. Going to test out more now and will report back.

But as sarox said, what MS do you recommend using

2 Likes

I run it using synapse on the turbo setting of 10 which hits it .1 secs so i believe that works out to 100, if it is working at that speed i might try it, ive just always had it default to 100 as many here use that speed.

And thank you for the feedback and I am gratiful for the kind words. I have spent a lot of time on it tweaking it for hours on end.

I have written macros for paladins, ww monk, enh shaman (still tweaking) and this warrior.

1 Like

Awesomley made!
One of the best PvP Arms macros I have used to date

1 Like

Thanks a lot I appreciate that, hope you enjoy!

1 Like

i went for 90 MS and it works great. its a good macro for sure.

2 Likes

nah bro, tried it again, diff speeds, it does not work properly. at all

Just played around with since I got my new legendary [The Executioner] Ring and after a 3m 45s run, it does 1.22m 5.3k DPS VERSUS the very good Elfyau’s GSE Arms Macro that did 955k 4.3 DPS. My ilvl is 203 (199 equipped).

I didn’t try playing around with MS yet, I’ve been running both of them at 250ms.

THANKS FOR THE SHARE!!

Do you like General Draven the most? Or have you found better success with Theo or Nadjia?

Thanks for this here GSE share. Beautiful!

Thanks for that. He builds good macros. I will be updating all my macros at some point . Currently life is in the way. I will probably update it for night fae as I’m pretty sure that’s meta right now

love it rekt :stuck_out_tongue:
needs some minor adjustments for pve, but is the best one so far i tried

Would this work for PVE? I don’t do PVP.