⚔️ REKT's Unholy DK PVE/PVP Macro Updated 7/3/21

sorry for late respond been away, ive got it talented it points on macro where to place the spell but wont fire it off, just repeats like that everytime somehow

Edit: It mouseover the target with raise abomination but wont press the last tick so it fires it off. cant somehow manage it to make it work

seems really poor in 9.1 with the gse update :frowning: was loving it before

1 Like

Jsut started uhdk before patch, and this thing REKT, I hope REKT updates this as it was the best uh macro ive used

1 Like

Anyone else having issues where gse isn’t working for one character?

Updated the macro. WoW removed Necrotic Strike so the pvp portion of the macro was not working for obvious reasons. I haven’t messed with the PVE portions as I am grinding my main currently. I will be updating all my macros at some point soon.

1 Like

宏命令现在无法使用????????????????????

No idea what you are saying

Just curious to know if there’s an update already (or one in the works)?

I was unaware it wasn’t working. I will check and see, if it needs updating I will.

Was refering to your post on July 3rd (see snippet above). Wasn’t sure if this macro needed updating or not. I may have just misunderstood. :slight_smile:

That was just a general statement after patch that if any needed updating due to being broken I would update them. I don’t play every class all the time so if no one says it broken then I might ever find out. So if no one says one is broken I probably wont get to till I play that toon again.

1 Like

for anyone having issues with death and decay not placing at your feet

/cast [@player,nochanneling] Death and Decay