Removing this Macro

and you live in a pipe dream

Watching cable news again, are we? Let us know how that all works out…

there’s only 1 fake news son, that’s fox, their a entertainment company not news
not saying anything else not the place for it mpeach 45

Dear Dad,

With those numbers, ain’t no one getting impeached. Period.

Signed,

Someone who is assuredly older than you, “son”.

[quote quote=64367]Dear Dad,
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/27/us-stocks-to-open-higher-after-powell-signals-further-rate-hikes.html
With those numbers, ain’t no one getting impeached. Period.
Signed,
Someone is assuredly older than you, “son”.[/quote]

John Q, I like your style. Slightly smug with the wisdom of age while being an incredibly gifted author of macros. At 49, this age allows me to claim seniority over most players. With age comes wisdom.

Carry on, Good Sir.

Hey all! New user here, so I apologize if I am not understanding this 100%.

First off, I really ldo love this macro. When PWS is up…I’m pretty much a cloth tank solo’ing. I guess I am just looking for a way to improve any down time on penance and PWS, as well as maybe some more detailed usage help.

I’m currently using a macro repeat around 80-90ms, and this seems to just spam smite with the odd penance and shield. (Some noticeable gaps in between…like 5-6 seconds on shield).

Her damage runs “ok” around 1500dps for a 3-4 minute fight, and she is only lvl 112…

1. Is there a way to close these gaps?
  2. Is anything supposed to be firing other than PWS, penance and a lot of smites?
  3. Any tips on how to run this more efficiently would be greatly appreciated. I’m coming from running a tank for 12+ years, but am loving this toon. I just dont have that healer mentality at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry guys for th noob question but is Macro tab 1 = Default/soling
-Macro tab 2 = PVP
-Macro tab 3 = Dungeons/Raids
There are three macros? How I switch them?

same question! Does it automatically switch between them or do I have to delete the tabs I don’t want

Penance is not firing on your friendly target in dungeons/raids.

what am i doing incorrect?

is it my MS?

mouse over?

now how you like him

As stated in the title, I am removing this macro; it is now obsolete. Thank you all.

Well there it be, lil late

1 Like

and where is he now , fading !